Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50

Author Topic: Gods of Lar- Oh Wait Nevermind  (Read 61025 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Lar- A Godly Suggestion Game
« Reply #615 on: July 12, 2013, 07:47:51 pm »

Shadow webs sound amazing. Entrap them in a tomb of hard silk.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: July 12, 2013, 07:48:06 pm »

"Spider-centaur"? Do you mean "Drider"?

And yeah, a modified drider sounds neat.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: July 12, 2013, 07:54:50 pm »

"Spider-centaur"? Do you mean "Drider"?

And yeah, a modified drider sounds neat.

A Drider is a Drow-spider, so no, no I didn't.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: July 12, 2013, 08:00:21 pm »

Drider in the more general sense.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: July 12, 2013, 08:29:17 pm »

Additions, have the ability for its webbing to constrict a person.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: July 14, 2013, 05:13:59 pm »

Bump. Possible update incoming.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: July 15, 2013, 04:50:14 pm »

Man. We really like our insects and arachnids around here, don't we? We have all mammals right now, I don't think it would do to break the style.

I accept, but I think we really need to keep him humanoid shaped. Similar to a gorilla or bear so he can stand on his hind legs and charge on all four for that mobility. Sharp teeth, and a Force-Horn like a rhino to gore our enemies, with Force-claws to tear into them after he's in the midst of the battle. He's absolutely silent while moving, and is so pitch-black he seems almost two-dimensional like an ink-blot. Because of this, it's hard to judge just how close (or far) away from you he is, and there's always a chance for blades to pass through him due to how shadow-like he is.

He can still speak, but there is no mouth to see, and his eyes are a very dark red, but one can always manage to tell he's looking at you.

Whee, character design. :P

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #622 on: July 15, 2013, 11:16:09 pm »

Man. We really like our insects and arachnids around here, don't we? We have all mammals right now, I don't think it would do to break the style.

I accept, but I think we really need to keep him humanoid shaped. Similar to a gorilla or bear so he can stand on his hind legs and charge on all four for that mobility. Sharp teeth, and a Force-Horn like a rhino to gore our enemies, with Force-claws to tear into them after he's in the midst of the battle. He's absolutely silent while moving, and is so pitch-black he seems almost two-dimensional like an ink-blot. Because of this, it's hard to judge just how close (or far) away from you he is, and there's always a chance for blades to pass through him due to how shadow-like he is.

He can still speak, but there is no mouth to see, and his eyes are a very dark red, but one can always manage to tell he's looking at you.

And take the soul of the bear, infuse it with darkness,cloud its thoughts with force , Making it thing better, and is smarter, and this will Bring it into self-awareness,so that it knows how to follow orders, or more to the point of sentience if we want A general, Yep, will make the super bad-ass, Optionally, make the intelligence part only for the leader types we want, oh and make them able to breed and birth quickly, and if possible make the adolescents grow quick.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: July 15, 2013, 11:26:51 pm »

And take the soul of the bear, infuse it with darkness,cloud its thoughts with force , Making it thing better, and is smarter, and this will Bring it into self-awareness,so that it knows how to follow orders, or more to the point of sentience if we want A general, Yep, will make the super bad-ass, Optionally, make the intelligence part only for the leader types we want, oh and make them able to breed and birth quickly, and if possible make the adolescents grow quick.
1. The creature you will create is by definition sterile.
2. The creature you will create is by definition of human intelligence.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: July 15, 2013, 11:30:32 pm »

Our "style" seems to be living things. We have a giant wall of vines, and I'm pretty sure they're not mammals.

The soul of the bear? What the hell are you talking about?

1. Damnation!
2. Human+ possible?
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: July 15, 2013, 11:32:39 pm »

1. Damnation!
2. Human+ possible?
This is all because it has a soul and therefore can only reproduce if turned into a full species. Yes, said intelligence can be augmented.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #626 on: July 16, 2013, 10:18:32 am »

I thought we caught A bear and harness souls, Oh well.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: July 16, 2013, 11:24:23 am »

Is there anything else you would like to spend your mana on before the battle?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: July 16, 2013, 10:02:45 pm »

-snip-

I was talking about the Lieutenant.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: July 16, 2013, 10:03:28 pm »

-snip-

I was talking about the Lieutenant.
So was I.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 50