Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: McGaha Branch, Turn 5: Amazingly Not Dead  (Read 4548 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: McGaha Branch--Turn 3
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2013, 03:44:26 pm »

Round 3:
478 Georgians vs. 484 Tarheels vs. 92 South Carolinians vs. 47 MILOSes

GA:
John McBaroon charges again at the Tarheels. [5v1] Two are decapitated. FOR MOTHER GEORGIA!

NC:
Adam Bradley goes back-to-back with his brother, ignoring both that rifles and axes have massively different effective ranges and that there's this one guy's charging at them. [1v5] He loses his head over the matter.
Johnathan ignores his brother and the swordsman, [1v5] losing his head, which mouths "Go heels!" for several seconds after being cut off.
Jack Robson is angry. [1v4] This affects his aim adversely. [4v3] But, evidently, not his ability to dodge noodles.

SC:
Joe Bridger grabs a random guy and tries to sacrifice him! [4v2,4v3-1,1] The grabbing and the sacrifice go well, but the not-getting-eaten-by-a-demon part...fails. A dozen of his friends also appear.
Joseph Gregory Houser [4v6] swipes at a passing Tarheel, who trips backwards and ignores Joe's grumblings about the North Carolinian army having too many people.
Joe Noodles [4v1] steps a foot to the right, causing the bullet to miss his left side by five. He then sighs and stabs [3v4] the air to the side of the shooter's face.

MILOS:
Richard Johnson gives a speech. [2] It is mostly too slurred to be comprehensible, which is likely for the best.

Undead:
Charley Gurk's corpse twitches. [4] It rises and shambles for the nearest supply train! He renames himself Corpsey McGroan and bites a guy with a crossbow.
Ruchard Hearsaym decides to side with the dead this turn. [1] He gets bitten by his alleged ally!

NPC:
This is just getting all messed up. Around a circle of madness, the two...three...four...six? Four plus demons? However many armies there are converge. [2+1v4+1v4-1v6-1v2+1] The Tarheels and MILOSs seem to do rather well, causing most deaths and taking respectively three and no casualties this round...of fire. The other three armies--Georgia, South Carolina, and demons--do worse, taking 14, 10, and 1 casualties, respectively--the demons only manage to devour two people, one of them the summoner!

463 Georgians vs. 478 Tarheels vs. 82 South Carolinians vs. 47 MILOSes vs. 11 Demons vs. 2 Zombies

-----

My greatest fear for this RtD is that the battle will be over before we can get into the Hall of Fame.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: McGaha Branch, Turn 3: Not How My History Book Described It
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2013, 03:47:50 pm »

Name: Timelord Squidface
Allegiance: Demons
Weapon: Mind Bullets

Teleport to John McBaron, rip him open with tentacle power.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2013, 03:49:20 pm »

Name: Clair Shawshark
Side: Tarheels
Weapon: Broadsword.

Start hacking anyone in range, who not on my team.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

+!!scientist!!+

• Bay Watcher
  • I came to have fun, but then I found !!FUN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2013, 03:55:33 pm »

kill the guy with the noodles!
"what are all these shapes? Why are they moving around. What do they want from me?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2013, 03:58:53 pm »

"My fellow Orphan Shtrippersh, we musht take up defenshive poshitionsh! The Forshes of Shatan are againsht ush, but we musht prevail! And by that, I mean RUN LIKE MAD! ENTRENCH YOURSHELVESH!"

Rally the Movement for the Independence and Liberation of the Orphan Strip, withdraw from combat (looting anything the dead people may have misplaced and that's within reasonable reach) and hole up all together in the most defensible building in the area, whatever that may be (preferably a fort or a city hall). Block and barricade most of the exits, then request inventory of the MILOS Army - how many guns, melee weapons and useful tools we have.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:21:29 pm by Harry Baldman »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2013, 04:05:45 pm »

John McBaron will pause his murder of Tarheels to momentarily slice up the Demons.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2013, 04:08:42 pm »

Reanimate as Gregory McVampire
Summon Mole-People and Crab People
Berate GM for not explicitly saying I'm dead
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McGaha Branch--Turn 2
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2013, 04:10:42 pm »

[3v6] His head is then split open by said Tarheel.
Pretty deadly, doncha think?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: McGaha Branch--Turn 2
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2013, 04:11:23 pm »

[3v6] His head is then split open by said Tarheel.
Pretty deadly, doncha think?
Minimalist RTD. Besides, I kinda assumed that my brain was relatively undamaged.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McGaha Branch, Turn 2
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2013, 04:12:56 pm »

Reload X-bow.
Shoot at the [insert bad guys here]

*cough*
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2013, 04:30:32 pm »

Smack demons.

Back in my day, ye had to DIE to see your kind, and we also had to stay dead!
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2013, 05:08:14 pm »

Bite Jack's head off. It's amazing what skills you can learn from uncooked noodles, and heads are more or less the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McGaha Branch, Turn 2
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2013, 05:52:17 pm »

Reload X-bow.
Shoot at the [insert bad guys here]

*cough*
You got interrupted partway through hoofing it to your ally.
I flipped a six-sided coin which indicated you were a zombie.
Sig

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2013, 08:34:42 pm »

Name: John Maynard Keynes

Side: NC

Use power of economics to give the Tarheels tanks.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: McGaha Branch--Turn 4
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2013, 08:55:28 pm »

I just realized something: All three updates have been on either the top or the bottom of a page.

-----

Round 4:
463 Georgians vs. 478 Tarheels vs. 82 South Carolinians vs. 47 MILOSes vs. 11 Demons vs. 2 Zombies

GA:
John McBaroon pauses in his Tarheel massacre to cut the demon that just grabbed his face. [4v2] He cuts a massive gash in the tentacled demon's side, causing black ichor to drip out. He then gets dragged along the ground a bit.
An NPG officer [5] improves discipline in the ranks!
An NPG with a shotgun runs to a demon and [5v4] fires a shot at it.

NC:
Clair Swordshark, Broadswordswoman, [3v1] chops some schmuck in half.
Jack Robson aims at Joe again, [2v2] another grazing shot. [4v6] He then gets his nose ripped off.
John M. Keynes uses Keynesian economics to get some tanks! Wait, what? [4] He obtains a single, crude, steamtank!

SC:
Joe Houser smacks a demon who grabbed another human, ranting about how it was in HIS day. [2v1] The demon turns around to see what it is, causing him to step into the swing.
Joe Noodles tries to bite Jack Robson's head off. [6v4] He rips off the latter's nose, choking on it.

MILOS:
The charismatic, or at least intoxicated, leader of the movement makes a speech! [6] Several soldiers sprint to Congress even as more join, including some blacks and a racist. Needless to say, troop numbers stay fairly constant.

Demons:
Timelord Squidface [4] teleports to John McBaroon and [5v5] grabs onto him. [2v4] He then gets a massive gash cut along his side! Then he hears someone jabbering at him and turns around, [1v2] only to be struck between the eyes with a well-aimed cane blow, dazing him!

Undead:
The two zombies find the supply caravan.

NPC:
The forces clash. [2+1+1v2+1+1v5-1v6v1+1] The MILOSes come out with only two casualties, no doubt due to the inspirational speech given earlier. The demons lose two to the MILOSes and their traitorous demon, while the Georgians and Carolinan forces lose two dozen each.

439 Georgians vs. 449 Tarheels+1 manned (5) crude steamtank vs. 58 South Carolinians vs. 48+1 demon MILOSes vs. 8 Demons vs. 2 Zombies
Sig
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6