Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Taking Modding Requests  (Read 10053 times)

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Modding Requests
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2013, 11:13:04 am »

There is a creature token FIXED_TEMP as well.

Auroros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2013, 12:29:14 pm »

would you mind creating a dragon Human twice as large as a normal Human, Scales as hard as Iron, it has High Speed and having a Weapon forte for Swords

btw, the Dragon Human I desire has:
Head of a Human
two horns
Claws of a Dragon
Size of a Dragon (Being twice to three times as large as a Human... Well, not counting in Lao Shan standards, because that thing would be easily 30x+ of a Human X_X)
Humanoid Body
two Wings 'n' one tail
Scales of a dragon (Just as though as iron, colored grey (And an ultra rare Black Bronze (Black (duh)) and a Gold (golden (duh x2)) scales version, please (Materials are the meant toughness))
Hair of a Human (Color is yours to choose...)
Lives in Lairs or on Mountain peaks. (Again, yours to choose)

So... please?

Snorunt30

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2013, 02:39:04 pm »

If possible, could you essentially flip the animals of the over-world with the underworld (ie, clowns on surface, cow in circus)? (Came from when I messed up one raw, link in my sig). I'm not quite knowledgeable enough on how to create animals or even if such a thing would be possible, the most I've delved into it was when that happened and since then I've stuck to other peoples mods rather than attempting my own :-\.
My fucking armok, you broke the game.

Werehuman

• Bay Watcher
  • Talented Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2013, 09:31:49 pm »

Ok. I have the hydra thing nearly done, just gotta finish up, part way through the gold man. I assume, Auroros that for the scales, on most of them you want it grey, and made of iron, the rest either black bronze and navy colored (black bronze is actually a dark blue) or gold scaled. I can just have the hair selection from a human, or at least try. Now snorunt, I believe it is completely possible. It sounds extra dwarfy. Only thing is, might involve me just downloading a new dwarf fortress raws, flipping everything, and then handing you the new download. Two things, one, do you have any mods I'll need to flip, and two, are you ok with nonrandomly generated demons? I can't change night creatures, titans (though they might fit ok) or demons, so you will have to turn off demons in the advanced generation, along with all the other night creatures you don't want. Unfortunately for all of you, I am a lazy worker with a busy schedule, and I don't get too much dorf time on busy days. Your patiences may be tested, but I'll work on teh mods.
+Signature+
This signature menaces with spikes of boringness.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 15, 2013, 10:44:27 pm »

Ok. I have the hydra thing nearly done, just gotta finish up, part way through the gold man. I assume, Auroros that for the scales, on most of them you want it grey, and made of iron, the rest either black bronze and navy colored (black bronze is actually a dark blue) or gold scaled. I can just have the hair selection from a human, or at least try. Now snorunt, I believe it is completely possible. It sounds extra dwarfy. Only thing is, might involve me just downloading a new dwarf fortress raws, flipping everything, and then handing you the new download. Two things, one, do you have any mods I'll need to flip, and two, are you ok with nonrandomly generated demons? I can't change night creatures, titans (though they might fit ok) or demons, so you will have to turn off demons in the advanced generation, along with all the other night creatures you don't want. Unfortunately for all of you, I am a lazy worker with a busy schedule, and I don't get too much dorf time on busy days. Your patiences may be tested, but I'll work on teh mods.

He sounds like he did it before, by making duplicate profiles. I heard it messes things up. If he wants, he could just copy and paste his raws until things stop making since.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Auroros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2013, 10:59:56 pm »

Ok. I have the hydra thing nearly done, just gotta finish up, part way through the gold man. I assume, Auroros that for the scales, on most of them you want it grey, and made of iron, the rest either black bronze and navy colored (black bronze is actually a dark blue) or gold scaled. I can just have the hair selection from a human, or at least try.

Yeah, that is as I want it to be. :) thank you very much already!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2013, 08:27:18 am »

SWEET!
I can't WAIT to play as a hydraman.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2013, 01:48:24 am »

This guy deserves to be shared.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2013, 05:26:53 am »

I've toned it down a lot from what I had it before. Before, I had one single demon, surrounded by ~100 various creatures, such as dwarves clad in adamantine, bronze colossi, other demons, and such all on the same team. This single demon had the near equivalent of planepacked in scars, about 12 full pages of it. Everything breakable was broken, including its brain. Its brain was finely shredded. It just wouldn't die. Now it dies of bleeding, so yeah its good now.
If you want a good monster to test them out, I've got a decent one.

Otherwise, if you could make a Knightmare Frame that works (no pilot needed, handwaved as an AI operated one) that'd be great for modding/testing purposes, seeing as most likely Slash Harkens could be used as grabbing stuff and all those nice advanced weapons....

Ashenblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2013, 10:39:59 am »

I don't know if you're still taking in requests but I have a BIG project for you or your friends in the forums
This can get famous but don't know if possible (don't know anything about modding so sorry in advance) :'(

Create a mod that allows people to control citizens in dwarf fortress mode, similar to how you would control creatures in object testing arena.

Optional/bonuses:
Make it compatible with almost all mods
Make it possible to use workshops (though I find ridiculous because of all the hauling and stuff)

I want to fight WITH my militia, not just watch them win or die, or actually play my Urist McPlayer

Of course, I won't mind If you call me with any insult you want if it's impossible to do since I don't know anything about modding,
just want people to know what I dream of dwarf fortress

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2013, 10:42:35 am »

I don't know if you're still taking in requests but I have a BIG project for you or your friends in the forums
This can get famous but don't know if possible (don't know anything about modding so sorry in advance) :'(

Create a mod that allows people to control citizens in dwarf fortress mode, similar to how you would control creatures in object testing arena.

Optional/bonuses:
Make it possible to use workshops (though I find ridiculous because of all the hauling and stuff)

I want to fight WITH my militia, not just watch them win or die, or actually play my Urist McPlayer

Of course, I won't mind If you call me with any insult you want if it's impossible to do since I don't know anything about modding,

I don't know all about it, but Dwarf Hack allows you to do that, you should look into it.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Werehuman

• Bay Watcher
  • Talented Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2013, 12:39:42 pm »

Optional/bonuses:

I won't insult you, and I'm still taking requests, but that isn't really modding. That is something with dfhack or something. I too want that, but basically, adventure mode within dwarf fortress? I can't just mod that in, its not possible. The closest you can do is abandon your fortress with your warriors still alive, and go adventuring and try and recruit those guys. Its reverse what you are doing, and its not modding, but its sort of something.
+Signature+

Werehuman

• Bay Watcher
  • Talented Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2013, 01:10:52 pm »

Sadly spring break is running out fast, and after today I won't be really able to do much modding wise. For reversing the world so that demons are in the top and cows and everything in the bottom, that would take a huge, emphasis on huge, amount of editing because of all the loads of peregrine men, giant moon snails, all those weird creatures everybody forgets about. I have a hard enough time with my patience renaming everything on one creature, the caste and everything. The whole raws? I'd need much more patience than I have now. If I eventually do get around to it, I'll get it to you. For the dragon humanoid thing, I'll get around to it when I can. For the Knightmare Frame, would a giant metal person with electricity as blood, and can shoot globs of plasma work? If you requested something and I forgot you, please reply or send a PM. I can mainly work on weekends. I can take small requests anytime, but remember, I'm mainly working on weekends.
+Signature+

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2013, 03:44:17 pm »

Close enough. I was only posting mainly to help you test out demons.

If I really don't like the Frames, I can just change them myself, I'm just too busy doing my own mod. Why the freaking Gods are so OP....

Snorunt30

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2013, 11:31:56 pm »

Sadly spring break is running out fast, and after today I won't be really able to do much modding wise. For reversing the world so that demons are in the top and cows and everything in the bottom, that would take a huge, emphasis on huge, amount of editing because of all the loads of peregrine men, giant moon snails, all those weird creatures everybody forgets about. I have a hard enough time with my patience renaming everything on one creature, the caste and everything. The whole raws? I'd need much more patience than I have now. If I eventually do get around to it, I'll get it to you. For the dragon humanoid thing, I'll get around to it when I can. For the Knightmare Frame, would a giant metal person with electricity as blood, and can shoot globs of plasma work? If you requested something and I forgot you, please reply or send a PM. I can mainly work on weekends. I can take small requests anytime, but remember, I'm mainly working on weekends.
No worries, I'll try and take a stab at it again at some point later my self if you can't :) (might result in something similar, if not worse, than what happened in my sig though :P).
My fucking armok, you broke the game.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11