Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Taking Modding Requests  (Read 10068 times)

Morgorin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Modding Requests
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2013, 09:58:12 pm »

The most powerful creature you can come up with.  No other parameters, just power. 
Quote from: Xune
Urist McFred cancels these pants: too sexy.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2013, 09:59:24 pm »

The most powerful creature you can come up with.  No other parameters, just power.

I put up a super saiyan 4 in my dragon ball mod against 10 dragons and the saiyan won!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2013, 10:54:51 pm »

I put up a super saiyan 4 in my dragon ball mod against 10 dragons and the saiyan won!

I put your super saiyan 4 against a group of a squad of troops armed with SVDs in my mod, and they won!

I have an avatar of Cathulu, which can take an army armed with firearms, if you want it.

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2013, 10:57:59 pm »

Make a creature that emits at least eight syndromes, reproduces faster than cats, adopts dwarves and produces almost no good butchery products.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2013, 10:58:58 pm »

I put your super saiyan 4 against a group of a squad of troops armed with SVDs in my mod, and they won!

I have an avatar of Cathulu, which can take an army armed with firearms, if you want it.

Well, the super saiyan 4 is, about 70% of the time, of a size of, oh, -2,000,000,000 or so. They're buggy as hell, which is why I removed them. If you can get one that isn't impossibly tiny, s/he'll probably stomp :V

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2013, 11:02:10 pm »

Well, the super saiyan 4 is, about 70% of the time, of a size of, oh, -2,000,000,000 or so. They're buggy as hell, which is why I removed them. If you can get one that isn't impossibly tiny, s/he'll probably stomp :V

Still have a vintage mod. They keep seem to die when they get bullets in their head.

As opposed to my Cathulu, which can not even be harmed by your glitchy saiyajins! I also have the angel, which is enough to take about five squads of dwarves with assault rifles or about two with stronger weapons, if you want something less overpowered.

Morgorin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2013, 11:26:54 pm »

...ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...

Seriously, though, I would want that. 

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2013, 11:35:21 pm »

...ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn...

Seriously, though, I would want that.

Ill give it to you right now.

Body:
body_cult

[OBJECT:BODY]

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Creature:

And put this in your metal file, it makes up the skin. It isn't made to shield, I put this in because it makes its attacks far more powerful. I needed it to crush tanks, so I made this.

And I think that is everything. Hope it works out for you!

Morgorin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2013, 12:01:22 am »

Alas, after 45 glorious pages of combat log, the mighty buffalot was stricken down by a blow to the head (yes, this is why I requested creatures, a test for my buffalot).  I began to wonder at about page 10 how many effing tentacles this thing has.  :P  I will have to work on my buffalot until it is worthy to challenge the almighty Avatar of Cathulu. 

My critter:

UPDATE:
I have edited the raws of the buffalot, adding in the [NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT].  It didn't really change much, or so I thought.  The next round of testing saw the buffalot triumph 4 out of 5 times.  Not really sure what to think, now. 

UPDATE 2:
After adding in [NOTHOUGHT], the buffalot won 10 times out of 10 in one-on-one battle.  So, I added [WEBIMMUNE] to your avatar.  Pretty much, it's just the Avatar using my buffalot as an immortal punching bag.  Eventually, I think, the Buffalot may get lucky and strike a body part and send it sailing off in an arc. 

UPDATE 3: 
Yep, eventually the buffalot got lucky and sent off a part of the avatar.  It took ~7 minutes real-time and filled the combat log to capacity many times over.  Still, it is a victory.  The ears and nose are both broken and quite literally everything else is bruised.  He'll heal.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 12:49:27 am by Morgorin »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2013, 10:12:54 am »

Alas, after 45 glorious pages of combat log, the mighty buffalot was stricken down by a blow to the head (yes, this is why I requested creatures, a test for my buffalot).  I began to wonder at about page 10 how many effing tentacles this thing has.  :P  I will have to work on my buffalot until it is worthy to challenge the almighty Avatar of Cathulu. 

My critter:

UPDATE:
I have edited the raws of the buffalot, adding in the [NO_THOUGHT_CENTER_FOR_MOVEMENT].  It didn't really change much, or so I thought.  The next round of testing saw the buffalot triumph 4 out of 5 times.  Not really sure what to think, now. 

UPDATE 2:
After adding in [NOTHOUGHT], the buffalot won 10 times out of 10 in one-on-one battle.  So, I added [WEBIMMUNE] to your avatar.  Pretty much, it's just the Avatar using my buffalot as an immortal punching bag.  Eventually, I think, the Buffalot may get lucky and strike a body part and send it sailing off in an arc. 

UPDATE 3: 
Yep, eventually the buffalot got lucky and sent off a part of the avatar.  It took ~7 minutes real-time and filled the combat log to capacity many times over.  Still, it is a victory.  The ears and nose are both broken and quite literally everything else is bruised.  He'll heal.

To be fair, adding NOTHOUGHT to a creature that doesn't bleed, breath, and can't get cut in half makes them immortal. My creature isn't meant to be immortal.

Morgorin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2013, 11:20:44 am »

My critter:

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2:

UPDATE 3: 

To be fair, adding NOTHOUGHT to a creature that doesn't bleed, breath, and can't get cut in half makes them immortal. My creature isn't meant to be immortal.

True.  Taking that away (and taking away the added web-immune) 4 out of 5 is not bad, especially against such a beast of an opponent.  The Avatar of Cathulu is definitely a worthy addition to any Lovecraftian mod. 

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2013, 11:25:43 am »

Hm...I'll contribute some of my mod megabeasts from Persona and Final Fantasy.

Werehuman

• Bay Watcher
  • Talented Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2013, 01:48:10 pm »

Here is something I'm trying to make vincible. But yeah, I think it might work for the most invincible thing. :P Haven't seen mine die yet, it should be made of regular flesh though so it might die to one of your purposely invincible things though made of stuff better than candy and larger than mother russia. If anybody can  help me make it not immune to normal combat, please do. I want to be able to use these in my worlds.
Main Creature
Three more I made for giggles
+Signature+
This signature menaces with spikes of boringness.

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2013, 02:11:18 pm »

Well, NOPAIN NOTHOUGHT NOBREATH make it tough to kill with piercing blows, and it might be just large enough to be very tough to bisect.  Does it bleed?

I think you're right that things larger and more adamantine-y will be able to dismantle it of course :)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 02:13:18 pm by smakemupagus »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2013, 02:24:07 pm »

Molotovs.

If someone could figure out how to make molotovs I would be all kinds of thrilled.  I have tried and failed multiple times. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11