Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to be a split personality - One leg + throwing knives = Fail!  (Read 12656 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - LEGSHOT!
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2013, 10:33:53 pm »

sing the napalm song to my new friend while attempting to acquire a flamethrower... down the left corridor.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:43:55 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2013, 12:04:14 am »

Begin yelling at everyone in mangled Swedish that sounds like it came from Google Translate.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2013, 04:00:42 am »

Play theme song on nearest instrument
Go down random hallways, searching for an infirmiry or something.
Hug Assault Rifle Man and declare him to be your replacement sidekick
INTRODUCE YOURSELF CALMLY AND POLITELY WHILE STRIPPING DOWN AND CHECKING YOUR GENDER!
sing the napalm song to my new friend while attempting to acquire a flamethrower... down the left corridor.
Begin yelling at everyone in mangled Swedish that sounds like it came from Google Translate.

Roll 1 (Play theme song with nearest instrument)

Ultimate goal: Stop your personalities from making you act like an idiot.
Current goal: Sing! Wait no... your supposed to be escaping....

Your inner "Musician" comes out to play with your body this time around. There is no instrument to play your newly made up theme song for yourself so you just use your voice. It goes something like "Daaa Dadada, Daaa Dadada. Daa Daa Dada da da. Daa Dadada Daaa..." and you keep singing while the man decides to go left, completely ignoring your existence. He goes down the hallway before being stopped by two more men in ski masks that came from a left turn in the hallway. Unexpectedly they salute him and one of them say, "My Lord, we're here to rescue you. Follow us off the ship quickly. We have another team heading for the engine room to crash the ship. That way they would think this was just a pirate raid." The assault rifle man responds with, "Excellent. Show me the way out."

Ship? Engine room? Crashing? Yeah.... defiantly don't wanna be here when that happens. Oh and let's not forget that your leg is in pain right now.

((And yes if you waste enough time you will die in the ship crashing and this game will end. You guys don't it to be so short now do you?))
((Oh and do you guys want me to make up a map? I can make one up for now on in paint real quick if that'll help.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2013, 04:01:47 am »

Develop eye laser powers
Accidentally slice planet in half
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile

Develop power to Shapeshift like changeling

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Walk out the emergency exit conveniently right next to you.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

see the light, follow the lord. acquire flamethrower.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

While stripping!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Channel your inner Snake and sneak after them
It's FEF, not FEOF

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - Wait... what was that about explosives?
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2013, 09:51:15 am »

Ascend to Godhood by leaving this place!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2013, 02:01:49 pm »

Realize the past three comments went over the 6 action limit

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2013, 02:41:53 pm »

Develop eye laser powers
Accidentally slice planet in half

Develop power to Shapeshift like changeling
While stripping!
see the light, follow the lord. acquire flamethrower.

Roll 5 (Follow the light and meet the Lord. Get flamethrower to boot!)

Ultimate Goal: You know what... who cares... since you guys don't...
Current Goal: Meet God... or the Devil... whichever gives you the flamethrower! Oh and not die... too.

Well the "Delusional Pyromaniac" is back. Well by now you should know you just wasted another turn but.... well not as much as usual. you see a light surrounding the assault man. You start to think he's God... or maybe the Devil... or someone who's gonna fulfill your dream of having an unlimited ammo flamethrower like in GTA with cheats. You run up to him and you bow down to him and start worshiping him and saying "My Lord! I pray to you! Give me the ultimate flamethrower!" The group stop to turn to you. One of the ski mask guys says, "Um.... what do you want to do with him?" "Just ignore him. If he get's in the way just shoot him. Heh.. probably would out him out of his misery." And so they continue on without you.

Right now your at the very end of the hallway way that went left. Your choices from here are to turn right and continue forward, or go back toward the direction of your cell. If you wanna go back then at the end of the hallway is a left turn and before you reach that will be 3 right turns, with the middle one where you just came from.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - Um... God? Where is my flamethrower?
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2013, 02:43:39 pm »

FOLLOW THOSE GUYS WHILE STRIPPING!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13