Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to be a split personality - One leg + throwing knives = Fail!  (Read 12672 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - DORRS!
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2013, 06:45:17 pm »

"Of course, just let me get comfortable..." THEN STRIP AND CHECK YOUR GENDER PLEASE!
IF I KEEP SUGGESTING THIS IT WILL WORK!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2013, 07:18:26 pm »

EAT CLOTHING.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2013, 07:20:10 pm »

Drink Clothing

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2013, 08:10:57 pm »

Refuse to decide between the two pathways and instead smash a hole into the wall by running into it at full speed
Chrysalis need man into part of hive then HE Will Open door for me
Go left. Normally. No breaking holes in walls, no hive things.
"Of course, just let me get comfortable..." THEN STRIP AND CHECK YOUR GENDER PLEASE!
IF I KEEP SUGGESTING THIS IT WILL WORK!
EAT CLOTHING.
Drink Clothing

Roll 5 (Eat clothing)

Ultimate goal: Finally get rid of the voices in your head that tell you to eat and dance and be normal.
Current Goal: Escape with your life Being an idiot crazy guy.

Your "Glutton" personality is in control this time and he craves... clothing? Ok.... seriously you people keep coming up with crazy ideas... is any of you in any ways normal (besides the boring guy)? Whatever... Idc... I'm just gonna keep narrating. You run up to the man and attempt to tear off a piece of his jumpsuit. You fail in doing that so instead to just chew on his clothes while it's still on him. He looks like he's starting to lose his patience and.... a crazy psycho killer that always grinning losing his patience... when has that ever ended well for the people around him. Hint: You are a person around him.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - Must eat.... CLOTHES!
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2013, 08:12:53 pm »

No bad crazy person, eat your own clothes! Or take them off, just become a freaking nudist already!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »

Flip a coin to decide which way to go. If there are no coins available, flip a dead body
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2013, 08:18:32 pm »

Stop eating clothes. Apologize. Go left.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2013, 08:29:55 pm »

!!Immolate The Atmosphere!!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2013, 08:34:27 pm »

FLIP SELF TO DECIDE WHICH WAY TO GO.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2013, 08:46:54 pm »

KILL THE WALLS
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2013, 09:59:45 pm »

No bad crazy person, eat your own clothes! Or take them off, just become a freaking nudist already!
Flip a coin to decide which way to go. If there are no coins available, flip a dead body
Stop eating clothes. Apologize. Go left.
!!Immolate The Atmosphere!!
FLIP SELF TO DECIDE WHICH WAY TO GO.
KILL THE WALLS

Roll 4 (Immolate The Atmosphere!)

Ultimate Goal: Do something more badass like the Rambo thing... and cure your split personalities.
Current Goal: MY LEG! IT HURTS!

Your "Delusional Pyromaniac" personality is now in control! You yell out "BURN THE AIR! IT SHALL BE ON FIRE!" while raising your arms in the sky. The air burns in intense heat and everything around you catches on fire! Or so that's what your imagining anyways. What's actually happening is the Grinning man says, "Your crazy is just too loony for me... I'll let you off the hook though since earlier was entertaining hahaha...." and proceeds to shoot you in your upper leg. Then he goes down the left way and starts singing, "Oh you body is over the river~ Oh your body is in the the sea~ Oh how much I enjoying it~ Your body cut to pieces ~ HAHAHAHA!" When he goes out of sight another man comes up. He too is a prisoner but he looks rather normal... in fact he looks far from crazy like everyone else is. He's also the carrying the wounded guy's assault rifle. He seems to not even care about you and is trying to figure out which way to go.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 10:01:32 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a split personality - LEGSHOT!
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2013, 10:01:25 pm »

Play theme song on nearest instrument

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2013, 10:04:15 pm »

Go down random hallways, searching for an infirmiry or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2013, 10:05:47 pm »

Hug Assault Rifle Man and declare him to be your replacement sidekick
It's FEF, not FEOF

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2013, 10:08:01 pm »

INTRODUCE YOURSELF CALMLY AND POLITELY WHILE STRIPPING DOWN AND CHECKING YOUR GENDER!
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13