Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

Author Topic: Leaders of a burning World (ICC)  (Read 21591 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders of a burning World (ICC)
« Reply #285 on: May 25, 2013, 06:51:23 pm »

The New Order tries the best we can to solve the terrorism problem. We are open to suggestions for  ore effective measures.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 25, 2013, 09:59:04 pm »

"Worldwide coordination. Do you leave a war to individual cities?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 26, 2013, 10:01:05 am »

"So the matter is settled then? No heavy weapons ban?"

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: May 26, 2013, 10:23:55 am »

While the discussion around the table continues, a commotion has formed at the edge of the security perimeter outside. Some calls are made, generals and other high ranking personnel arrive.  A few of the hosts excuse themselves, and leave the room. They return a few minutes later, and quietly silence the discussion.

Attention please, May I introduce to you, Prince [Dammit why can't I come up with names], Envoy of the Divine Emperor of The Indian Empire. In his wake a number of smaller states enter the room.

sammyo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 26, 2013, 10:36:55 am »

While quietly watching the commotion settle down minster Walsh says "So it seems the Indian Empire has finally sent a diplomat at last to join us at this meeting. So have you's come in light of recent terrorist events to discuss things with the rest of us or is are yous  just here to become more actively in political world".

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 26, 2013, 10:42:01 am »

''I have been sent here by Our Divine Emperor for the good of the Indian people and the prosperity of the Indian Empire. We believe a stable world will benefit this goal."

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 26, 2013, 10:44:26 am »

OOC:
Incomplete actions for this turn, to be updated with international developments and the results of this conference.

Spoiler: "Financial actions" (click to show/hide)

IC:

"And how would the Emperor like to see this accomplished?"

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 26, 2013, 11:59:51 am »

"That will become clear soon. For now, let's continue the discussion."

sammyo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 26, 2013, 01:02:39 pm »

"Well a international organization to deal with terrorism might seem good but there are too many variables in which it could go wrong and certain types of weapon bans may slow down the rate at which these terrorist groups get their hands on any weaponry but it won't stop them at all. The only way of dealing with them as we see it is a quick and painless coordinated strike against them as just waiting here only gives them the chance to hurt us more and that I can't stand by and allow happen."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 26, 2013, 01:04:37 pm »

"Do we even know where there base is within a hundred miles? Besides, the whole organization won't be in said base. You'll miss some, and if you do it'll come back. What we need is the continuing ability to deal with them until we can remove the causes behind the terrorism."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

sammyo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 26, 2013, 01:24:55 pm »

"My informants did discover the location of their main base and a strike team is already enroute to that very location, even if some of their members manage to not be present or escape we will continue to gather intelligence on their whereabouts and who works for them before launching a anti terrorism strike."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 26, 2013, 01:29:25 pm »

"If you are talking about Edfu, I am sorry to inform you that they managed to evacuate that base. They're still within the region, but it's unlikely that they would return there."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

sammyo12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 26, 2013, 01:32:25 pm »

"That base is not the one we were informed of so it's still good to know that they have scattered from one, it only makes it easier to hunt them down."

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 26, 2013, 02:23:58 pm »

"To my knowledge, the purpose of this council is to create a lasting solution, not deal with one specific organization. A basic framework we can all agree to, I think is an organization with a copious UAV arsenal, so that any signatory country may voluntarily petition the international organization to fly heavy drone missions. The targets provided will either follow ROE provided by the country in question or will be specific individuals. Dealing with the nitty-gritty of non-signatories can be resolved later, but suffice it to say if there is a 3/4ths majority of the signatories holding the opinion that a terrorist group is in possession of Nuclear, Biological or Chemical weapons, that all permissions be waived and the organization will begin droning the country in question using intelligence about the terrorist group and trying to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible. If there is state military resistance, we can decide what we want to do from there based on how strong our initial intelligence was and how strong their defense is."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 26, 2013, 03:57:22 pm »

"Aside from the UAV's, that sounds like an excellent idea. Mind if I ask what the advantages of UAVs are? ...And do you mean automatic unmanned craft or remote-piloted ones?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21