Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21

Author Topic: Leaders of a burning World (ICC)  (Read 21611 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders of a burning World (ICC)
« Reply #195 on: April 25, 2013, 04:28:21 am »

The New Order will sign in the interest of maintaining constructive relations at this meeting.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 25, 2013, 04:52:03 am »

"The Iranian Empire has no problems with being a signatory to such an agreement."

Urist_McDrowner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 25, 2013, 08:05:52 am »

"Good, it's unanimous." His temper thus subsided, he sat back down and took another long draught from his drink. "Anywho,  in light of recent developments, we'll have to keep it to non-proliferation. Certain parties have convinced me as I'm sure they have you that it's not in the interest of our respective countries to restrict our WMD arsenals. In exchange for being allowed to use civilian nuclear energy and help with that, I nominate that all countries currently without nukes or other WMDs not be allowed to get them. All in favor?"

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 25, 2013, 10:17:10 am »

The Republican diplomat considers the non-eugenics pact at length before speaking. "Yeah. I can sign onto the letter of  that law as it stands. I'm not sure the 80-15-5 Republic is totally ready to rule out a Eugenics program if we can find science supporting it, but if we go down that road, we'd have the decency to Sterilize, not kill."

He scratches his head. "As for the second proposal, we fully support non-proliferation. Our reasons are a bit selfish, as there can be more war for us to profit from without the threat of Atomic Holocaust, but we support it nonetheless."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:47:39 am by Weirdsound »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 25, 2013, 01:45:33 pm »

The New Order fully supports the equalization of nuclear assets as an alternative to their removal.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 25, 2013, 04:59:32 pm »

"The Mongolian Khannite supports both the eugenics and non-proliferation proposals."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 25, 2013, 09:26:58 pm »

"Eugenics works--humans are just animals, no?--but its morality is questionable.

"I'd have to check, but I believe we would support the non-proliferation treaty."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 25, 2013, 10:31:10 pm »

The Dominion grows wary the New Order, And gains a disrespect of the Khanate. It signs the NPT, and offers to sign a non-aggression pact with any nation with the exception of the Order and Khanate. The eugenics declaration is also supported.

((This would be the appropriate thread for the conclusion posting guys, this way Ebbor can keep a track of it all.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2013, 05:04:10 am »

The New Order becomes less open to foreign politics in general, but grows to like the Mongolian Khannite more. The non-proliferation treaty is sent securely and signed. It's name is put on the informal Eugenics declaration. It is willing to sign a non-agression pact with everyone.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2013, 05:29:00 am »

The Iranian Empire also signs the NPT, the Anti-Eugenics pact and non-aggression pacts with any country that wants one.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2013, 09:58:10 am »

The USSA signs all pacts, and seems to take a liking to the Swiss.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2013, 12:37:21 pm »

The 80-15-5 Republic signs both pacts. Non-Aggression pacts are offered to The Sky Lords and the USSA, as they are both peaceful and have proven to be good neighbors.

Inform all other ambassadors that should hostilities break out, the 80-15-5 would be open to taking the side of the highest bidder, so long as it doesn't pit them against one of the two above nations.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2013, 02:48:25 pm »

The Mongolian Khannite is willing to sign the Nuclear Proliferation, Eugenics, and Non-Aggression Pacts.  It gains an anger towards the arrogance of the Dominion, and begins to like the New Order and Swiss nations.

The Mongolian Nation also sends out a message to the 80-15-5 Republic asking if a joint weapons advancement project would be possible between the two nations, if only the Khannite and the Republic, as well as any nation approved by both parties, are allowed to utilize the weapons.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 26, 2013, 04:31:13 pm »

The Sky Lords sign both agreements as well as nonaggression pacts with anyone who wants to. They also try to submit a Mutual Aid Pact, by which any nation in the Pact will aid any other nation in the Pact who is attacked.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 26, 2013, 05:11:27 pm »

The New Order is willing to agree to both pacts.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21