Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 341

Author Topic: Additional CIA japes [DPRK Thread]  (Read 537969 times)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ot abd. Egt wtih hte prorgam ro egt lfet beihnd.
Layers of awful spelling.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile

So Kim learned something from his time in the west after all.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

I suddenly very much want a President Trump. He'd do it, you know.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Oh, no, I put that in the right thread. I was suggesting that by electing Trump, we could effect the demise of the current Congress through the Glorious Leader's proposal.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

This thread is always the right thread. I long for the days of Guardian G.I. lecturing us on feats of Soviet engineering.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, i posted in the wrong thread by accident.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

No, comrade. You posted in the right thread. The right thread.

One of us, one of us.
No Gods, No Masters.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile

Ah, sorry, my bad. Carry on, noble comrade!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Somehow I think that Trump and the Uninator would get along. If there's room on the peninsula for two egos of that magnitude, of course.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile

This thread is always the right thread. I long for the days of Guardian G.I. lecturing us on feats of Soviet engineering.
:o

EDIT: if you're so curious about Soviet engineering, I'll maybe translate some stuff from www.buran.ru - there are plenty of information about Soviet spacecraft projects there.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 04:44:55 am by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

And then suddenly they were actually producing anthrax and RIP Congress, ushering in a new era of people under fifty sitting in Congress and the true brilliance of The Glorious Leader.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 341