Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Risk of Rain - Action Roguelikelike Goodness  (Read 41992 times)

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risk of Rain - Action Roguelikelike Goodness
« Reply #285 on: January 05, 2016, 03:42:51 pm »

The game does start you with a fairly decent character. Commando is probably the most well rounded of all the characters. Chef is probably the most op, and huntress is a slightly different commando.

Best advice I can give is to go for the artifacts asap. Command makes things far less frustrating, though I'm not sure if sacrifice is a good choice, as it removes drones, which can be quite fun. Personally I think they should drop somewhere between greens and reds from mobs, but that might still allow too many at once.

All the extra attack items leak memory. I did a farm with chef and the drill one, and I had to take a break. Came back to no cleavers, just the drill beam.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 05, 2016, 11:30:10 am »

Not to necro, but...Necro.  Also, we should totally use this thread to organize multiplayer.

Drill one?  What are you talking about?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 06, 2016, 01:33:56 pm »

I'd be down for that.

And does anybody have a full-unlock that works? I had a fully unlocked game on my last system, decided to boot it up... saw I needed to open up everything again... got depressed and stopped.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 06, 2016, 02:40:44 pm »

Seems to be a pretty straightforward guide to save game editing on the wikia site. Looks like there's full unlocked save files floating around, too, but I've not tried any to see if they work.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 07, 2016, 01:53:02 am »

Eh I'd play sometime if we can get the multiplayer to work and if timezones align. Risk of Rain is pretty fun. Just sucks that you have to share items in MP.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 07, 2016, 09:57:24 am »

Aye, it does.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 07, 2016, 07:22:25 pm »

This is only somewhat related, but if you got your copy of Risk of Rain through Steam, and you have a Good Old Games account, it is currently on offer for GoG connect so you have a copy in the GoG library as well.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]