Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34

Author Topic: Leaders of A Burning World (OOC+Signup+Interest check)  (Read 29101 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Leaders of A Burning World (OOC+Signup+Interest check)
« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2013, 04:55:33 pm »

I do mean what I am saying.  If Mongolia is threatened, I am not above causing yet another planetary ecological disaster that will devastate the human population of this game.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2013, 04:57:21 pm »

The New Order has contingencies prepared for that...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2013, 04:58:00 pm »

They probably still don't know what we are ultimately keeping secret.
A plan.
That's all we know, but what more do we need to know? We're going to assume the worst, most likely--I know I am. Or the Sky Lords are.

The New Order has contingencies prepared for that...
What, blast off and optionally nuke them from orbit?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2013, 05:02:08 pm »

I do mean what I am saying.  If Mongolia is threatened, I am not above causing yet another planetary ecological disaster that will devastate the human population of this game.

And I'm not above turnign Mongolia into a pile of irradiated ash if it tries to do that.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2013, 05:03:41 pm »

Since you assume the worst, you do not accept the truth. And no, that is not the contingency.

If you have read my country's stats, you know that we take safety very seriously, to the point where we enforce culling. If we were to be infected, we would simply kill everyone with the disease along with everyone around them.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2013, 05:07:39 pm »

If you have read my country's stats, you know that we take safety very seriously, to the point where we enforce culling. If we were to be infected, we would simply kill everyone with the disease along with everyone around them.

That's not really going to work on a gas-deployable neurotoxin.

And I'm not above turnign Mongolia into a pile of irradiated ash if it tries to do that.

Instant any missile heads my way, the gas is going to be sent everywhere in the world via missiles.  And as I said, this is only if threatened.  You making a threat?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2013, 05:08:50 pm »

Well plan B then. Nuke them from orbit!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2013, 05:11:17 pm »

Since you assume the worst, you do not accept the truth. And no, that is not the contingency.
Since I assume the worst, there's no way I'm going to be helping you, and I'll probably hinder the plan. Unless you're better at gambits than Xanatos, this can only hurt you. And I'm not the only one who distrusts you, just the most vocal.

And this is yet another reason not to trust them. They'd rather kill everyone than lose.

It's the only way to be sure.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2013, 05:11:34 pm »

So long as you nuke Mongolia only, I'd be personally fine with that (Have to condemn it publicly, but hey, them's the breaks :P )

And Zan? I don't make threats, I make promises. Besides, that gas won't work on me. Enviromentally-sealed cities, go!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 05:13:30 pm by Taricus »

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2013, 05:12:42 pm »

Instant any missile heads my way, the gas is going to be sent everywhere in the world via missiles.  And as I said, this is only if threatened.

And Zan? I don't make threats, I make promises. Besides, that gas won't work on me. Enviromnetally-sealed cities, go!

Note to self: add acid function.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2013, 05:13:48 pm »

Note to self: If tensions escalate, build more arcologies.
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2013, 05:15:16 pm »

GWG, I don't want your help. I don't want the help of anyone, because it would compromise the Great Plan. And what the New Order believes in is the sacrifice of as many as needed for the safety of humanity.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2013, 05:18:16 pm »

How about everyone not trying to stop you? Seriously, from what I'm reading everyone listening to you has very good cause to compare you to various supervillains.
Sig

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2013, 05:22:41 pm »

Well, I'm kind of stuck here. Is there anything I could do besides giving away the plan or disassembling all my nukes that would assuage you as to my intentions?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2013, 05:24:29 pm »

Could just do the latter you know. Not much of a hassle now is it?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34