Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vermin civilizations!  (Read 2565 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Vermin civilizations!
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2013, 06:58:57 pm »

Why is this not a hilarious thread? You guys need to chill  :o

I think Lilliputians would be fun. But like Kotaku says, you can just make a civ of size 1 humans, and give em a huge population. Done.

Also, making dwarves into vermin would result in cats hunting down dwarves, and carring their mauled bodies back in their little teeth back to their adopted masters. So yea, hilarious.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you for helping us help you help us all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2013, 11:34:56 pm »

I believe it was GreatWyrmGold that said size would need to be better defined for that to mean something.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2013, 12:32:27 pm »

It would result in a creature that is easily destroyed with little effort(ergo stepped on), does not set off pressure plates due to size, etc. Sounds at least functional to me. You would have to give them tiny weapons too, so that they would just scratch a dwarf to death.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Robosaur

• Bay Watcher
  • [POOP:INORGANIC: NUCLEAR_BOMBS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2013, 01:21:02 pm »

it'd be awesome if they climbed a dwarf, shadow of the colossus style or something
You are a terrible person and the sad truth is deep down you know it.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2013, 01:58:05 pm »

You could use your imagination! If a dwarf is stabbed in the head, obviously it scaled the dwarf and poked him in the forehead with a lil' longsword.
Pages: 1 2 [3]