Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Angband - Are you a bad enough dude to kill Morgoth?  (Read 23163 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Angband - Are you a bad enough dude to kill Morgoth?
« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2013, 04:56:42 am »

Anyone know why I'm almost dying to a centepide on L1? Vanilla Angband, level 8 or something character with a main gauche as a weapon. And yet when I'm fighting L1 centipedes or even L2 monsters that I used to slaughter with ease, it keeps telling me 'you fail to harm the herp derp'. Anyone know what causes this?
Is one of your stats drained? Are you wearing a ring of the mouse?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2013, 09:02:54 am »

Anyone know why I'm almost dying to a centepide on L1? Vanilla Angband, level 8 or something character with a main gauche as a weapon. And yet when I'm fighting L1 centipedes or even L2 monsters that I used to slaughter with ease, it keeps telling me 'you fail to harm the herp derp'. Anyone know what causes this?
That would be it. What does that do?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2013, 10:58:37 am »

That would be it. What does that do?
Press Shift-I to inspect any item, it gives you detailed stats and effects. That ring gives you -15 to damage, which is kinda bad when you normally don't do 15 damage per hit.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]