Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn Fifteen. No bodies in the lift please. )  (Read 14437 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

Take the sergeant clothes.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile

Oh. Cool. Try to get to the hub thingy. Fix the elevator.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Scuttle through the hole that one guy with the plasma-bladed Hullcutter-x2240 cut and lead the team to wherever it is they're going.

If my assumptions are incorrect, locate the security team.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Rescue the maintenance robot and get to safety. Befriend the robot.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Scuttle through the hole that one guy with the plasma-bladed Hullcutter-x2240 cut and lead the team to wherever it is they're going.

The hole was on the original deck where you fix the airlock. You went down into the storage/factory area.
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The hole was on the original deck where you fix the airlock. You went down into the storage/factory area.
Am I or am I not the maintenance robot mentioned a couple of times last turn?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

'Damn robots...'

Try to wake up, then try to figure out why the medical robots was in such a unusual rush. The stowaway is more then likely dead so I can worry about that later.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Am I or am I not the maintenance robot mentioned a couple of times last turn?
Yes.
I mistook you for the femme fatale engineer in that reply, 'cuz tired >.>
Update later
"That which does not kill me, can only make me stranger." -Dana, Creator of Ozzy & Millie.

Innsmothe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn nine, a line was crossed here.)
« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2013, 11:06:20 am »

Take the sergeant clothes.
[1 v 6]: You make a grab towards the sergeant with the intent to look semi-decent for a change. However, he easily evades you.
[4][5] He Grabs your outstretched arm and twists it behind your back, he isn't pressuring you yet though.
[6 v 4][3] He overcomes your meek little body and forces you to your knees.
"Surrender terrorist scum! Forfeit your struggle now and there will be less pain in your immediate future!"
[intent roll: 3]The other two lazily aim their rifles at you.

Oh. Cool. Try to get to the hub thingy. Fix the elevator.
[5] You manage to pry off the wall panelling, revealing the main interface to the lift by the ships computer network.
[4] You look up the on-line engineers manual and misuse your holo-interface to produce electrical pulses in the circuitry to manipulate the lifts systems to release the clamps holding on the jammed door panels. You feel that the lift can now transport itself, though it will be without a door and also quite slow due to the buckling damage you caused.

[4] You look at your map and notice that their is one section of the level below that is remarkably stable, you suppose that the teams would have or will use that as a safe entry point.
You scuttle off toward the lift, but are intercepted by that scary engineer with the big plasma tool you saw earlier.
She seems...enthusiastic...in her interest in you, her hands can't keep off the extremities of your current shell.
Rescue the maintenance robot and get to safety. Befriend the robot.
[5] The robot look towards the lift and starts moving oddly towards it...like a crab...but not soat the same time. Weird. You decide to grab it so it doesn't hurt itself in this unstable and risk brimming environment.
[6] You attempt to befriend it...nothing says friendship like full body contact and a slow sensual stroking of it's limbs right?
'Damn robots...'

Try to wake up, then try to figure out why the medical robots was in such a unusual rush. The stowaway is more then likely dead so I can worry about that later.
[1] The pain, and possibly the severe life threatening blood loss, hamper your attempts to fathom why they were so urgent in their care for you and your pale near lifeless body. 
[5] You feel like you can function normally now.

The damage has reached its peak potential, however their is enough fuel to keep the fires buring for weeks. Those trapped and dying can only exclaim why hasn't anyone done anything?
[3] The station staff are convinced there isn't time to fetch their tools, and start trying to clear the wreckage blocking them with their hands. They soon give up on that front.
[6] The station staff sigh in frustration and decide to show the idiots aside and use grenades and makeshift timed charges.
[4]Loosening the wreckage that had been welded together by the accident, thus making it possible for manual clearance.
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GM's notes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:08:52 am by Innsmothe »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Adrift on the limitless ocean. (Turn nine, a line was crossed here...)
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2013, 11:14:33 am »

"If I was the terrorist, why would I be naked?"

Break away and run
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2013, 11:59:24 am »

Cool. Now to wait...When I get out, find them ingredients!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 14, 2013, 03:08:59 pm »

"Well whatever... Guess back to work. But no more lifts... don't trust those things any more."

Find some pain killers and take a few and then save some for later in case the effects where off too early. Then go back to my job dealing with the stowaway... except take as many stairs as I can to the vault rather then use a lift.

((Man... when am is my character gonna figure out the ship is on fire and being destroyed?))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 14, 2013, 03:15:59 pm »

"Sup, boet... let's get outta here... Lead on, dude."

Take the lift and get er... wherever the robot was headed. Try not to stroke it.

Child of Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2013, 03:59:31 pm »

ptw and waitlist

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 14, 2013, 10:28:47 pm »

What are you doing to me?

Struggle halfheartedly.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9