Author Topic: Fiasco  (Read 6422 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Fiasco
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2013, 08:10:30 pm »

Ooh...nice.

I'll finalize the relationship between Scelly and me to be "President and Advisor."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2013, 12:09:50 pm »

Ooh, I forgot the last one was wild. In that case, I'll make the Puzzle Piece shared by Wyrm and me a "Key to other-dimensional portal". That works, right?
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2013, 12:36:31 pm »

Sounds great!

Here's the finalized things:
Relationships: Scelly9->Government(President and Advisor)<-Wyrm->Allies<-Kadzar->Rivals(Vigilante and by-the-book)<-scrapheap->Ally(Forced Alliance)<-Scelly9
Objects: Scelly9-><-Wyrm->Puzzle Pieces(Key to other-dimensional portal)<-Kadzar-><-scrapheap->Weaponry<-Scelly9
Locations: Scelly9-><-Wyrm->Precariously Perched(on top of a speeding train, airplane, or trainplane)<-Kadzar->Famous<-scrapheap-><-Scelly9
Needs: Scelly9->To Conquer the World<-Wyrm-><-Kadzar-><-scrapheap->To Get Revenge(for keeping you from your rightful reward all these years)<-Scelly9

So, GWG, who should be the president? I personally think that the advisor should be the one who wants to conquer the world, at the expense of the president.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2013, 12:55:54 pm »

I definitely feel like whoever's trying to conquer the world will need the other-dimensional portal key that Wyrm and I have (or know the location of). Also, I'm thinking the planetrain should be some sort of presidential planetrain.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2013, 01:00:16 pm »

So, what about this? Wyrm and you make a plan to steal the world from the president (me), by stealing the portal key from my planetrain. I force scrapheap to do... something by threatening him with my weaponry. Little do I know, he wants to get revenge on me for something else.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2013, 01:32:57 pm »

Well, I don't know about that. Looking at my relationship with scapheap, I'm either a vigilante or by-the-book. Either way I don't think I'm be interested in taking over the world. Plus, the president doesn't own the world, just a certain large part of it (and also, doesn't technically own it). He could always want more. Not that that's how I think it should go; I just want you to be aware of another way it could go because the power-hungry advisor trope can sometimes be a little cliche.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2013, 01:35:02 pm »

Hmm, that's true. But keep in mind, this universe has superheroes. It could be President of the World.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 04:36:08 pm »

So, what about this? Wyrm and you make a plan to steal the world from the president (me), by stealing the portal key from my planetrain. I force scrapheap to do... something by threatening him with my weaponry. Little do I know, he wants to get revenge on me for something else.
Well, I was imagining being the president. Here's my imagining:
I am the president. Kadzar, scapheap, and Scelly are a team of some sort, the last unwillingly yet in a position of...never mind, that doesn't actually make sense now that I think more about it.

Hm. Kadzar and I are allies, and the key is between us. Meanwhile, scap and Kad are rivals of the "Vigilante/BtB" kind, implying that they are probably on the same team as well. Scelly's likely the president, and since he doesn't like working with scapheap, he's probably the vigilante type. This explains why the Key is between me and Kad, despite scapheap being on the same "team" as us. I'm not sure how the needs work for taking over the world, though; for the sake of Fun, I suppose me and Scelly would need to be working together to take over the world. If it works like this, perhaps scapheap would be the only major official guy to realize the dark purposes behind my attempts to "borrow" the dimensional key. If not, I agree that the President should be the one to try taking over the world--it's less cliche.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2013, 04:54:01 pm »

Let see, Scelly is the President who want to bored monotone you guess it, take over the world normal voice and to do so has me in a Forced Alliance by denying me something, maybe the weapon. Meanwhile Wyrm and Kadzar are a unknown allies type, most likely a official team because of a lack of needs, and have caught wind of Scelly evil plan by taking the key from his trainplane. Me and Kadzar are Rivals of a past time, mine by-the-book and his Vigilantism was a force to be recone with, based in Paris.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 06:00:07 pm »

I'm thinking Wyrm and I are a super-duo, and either the president or the adviser is his mild-mannered alter-ego. And maybe scapheap and I are former partners, but we broke off our partnership because or methods of doing things clashed too much. And maybe we clash a bit because we both insist on patrolling the same area, because neither of us wants to concede it to the other.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2013, 06:15:23 pm »

Hmmm, whatever we do, I'd kinda like to be a non-superpowered person.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2013, 06:17:32 pm »

Indeed. So, I suppose the adviser would be the super-person, and then we could do...
Hm. Kadzar and I are allies, and the key is between us. Meanwhile, scap and Kad are rivals of the "Vigilante/BtB" kind, implying that they are probably on the same team as well. Scelly's likely the president, and since he doesn't like working with scapheap, he's probably the vigilante type. This explains why the Key is between me and Kad, despite scapheap being on the same "team" as us. I'm not sure how the needs work for taking over the world, though; for the sake of Fun, I suppose me and Scelly would need to be working together to take over the world. If it works like this, perhaps scapheap would be the only major official guy to realize the dark purposes behind my attempts to "borrow" the dimensional key. If not, I agree that the President should be the one to try taking over the world--it's less cliche.
Sig

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2013, 06:47:56 pm »

Indeed. So, I suppose the adviser would be the super-person, and then we could do...
Yeah, that sounds good, and scapheap will probably try to convince me that you're trying to take over the world with Scelly, but I won't believe him because I think he's just trying to drive a rift between us. Also, the dimensional key is probably something we picked up in one of our past adventures and have hidden in a secure location to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2013, 11:27:26 am »

I'm good with that. Scrapheap, you good with it too?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2013, 12:06:03 pm »

I'm good with that. Scrapheap, you good with it too?
I fine with it.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7