Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: SCP: Site 12 Administrator's Conference Room  (Read 4537 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Site 12 Administrator's Conference Room
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2013, 12:18:39 am »

The risk of administrator meddling is extremely low Doctor Drake, as is the risk of an administrator coming into contact with an SCP. Administrators are the ultimate power, excepting O5, of course, a security member is not cleared to view our meetings. I say we keep the tapes between the administrators only. If all of us are affected, the containment facility is pretty much doomed.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2013, 12:21:45 am »

I also move that we begin construction of living areas, an office building, and storage for the remaining materials. We also need mining equipment.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2013, 12:25:02 am »

The risk of administrator meddling is extremely low Doctor Drake, as is the risk of an administrator coming into contact with an SCP. Administrators are the ultimate power, excepting O5, of course, a security member is not cleared to view our meetings. I say we keep the tapes between the administrators only. If all of us are affected, the containment facility is pretty much doomed.
I move for a compromise, individuals should be allowed access to tapes of areas and projects that would otherwise fall under their clearance anyway. In case of administrator meetings that would include current administrators and members of O5.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2013, 12:29:35 am »

The risk of administrator meddling is extremely low Doctor Drake,
"You clearly have a much kinder view of human nature than I, sir. The difference is, mine can be substantiated with evidence."

Administrators are the ultimate power, excepting O5, of course, a security member is not cleared to view our meetings.
"Ultimate power corrupts ultimately. There needs to be some check. And I never suggested letting any security guard view confidential meetings, only letting security staff and other staff members view tapes which they need to to do their jobs without needing an administrator to rubber-stamp it each time a security staff member needs to check what happened at the front door at a certain time or who might be stealing important supplies! It's absolutely idiotic to deny them access to the security tapes just because they're not administrators...unless you're volunteering to spend your time viewing every tape that needs to be viewed?"

I move for a compromise, individuals should be allowed access to tapes of areas and projects that would otherwise fall under their clearance anyway. In case of administrator meetings that would include current administrators and members of O5.
"This is essentially what I was suggesting, sir."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2013, 12:30:39 am »

The point is, no one trust D-Class.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2013, 12:32:46 am »

Administrators are the ultimate power, excepting O5, of course, a security member is not cleared to view our meetings.
"Ultimate power corrupts ultimately. There needs to be some check. And I never suggested letting any security guard view confidential meetings, only letting security staff and other staff members view tapes which they need to to do their jobs without needing an administrator to rubber-stamp it each time a security staff member needs to check what happened at the front door at a certain time or who might be stealing important supplies! It's absolutely idiotic to deny them access to the security tapes just because they're not administrators...unless you're volunteering to spend your time viewing every tape that needs to be viewed?"
"I must have been misunderstood. The only tapes I was suggesting to restrict where those from the administrative building."

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2013, 12:33:51 am »

Of course not, D class are the ultimate expression of our core philosophy: Nothing is more important than containment, nothing.
That said, i am in agreement with Dr. Drake, no single human  of the Foundation can be trusted, no one. There are too many variables that can compromise security if we are to overlook any possibility.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2013, 12:36:32 am »

The only thing we can do is stop [QUACK]ing around and get to work.
Sig! Onol

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2013, 12:44:59 am »

Of course not, D class are the ultimate expression of our core philosophy: Nothing is more important than containment, nothing.
That said, i am in agreement with Dr. Drake, no single human  of the Foundation can be trusted, no one. There are too many variables that can compromise security if we are to overlook any possibility.
The five administrators are not a single human.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2013, 12:52:30 am »

Well it's already been cleared up that both parties were essentially saying the same thing.
Anyway... Have Foundation construction begin assembling buildings including an office building, two apartment style residence centres (one for employees, the other for D class personnel), a warehouse for basic storage, and the area C laboratory building, with basic structure appropriate for high priority storage, laboratories and basic containment. Also erect electric fences and have security man them and review security protocol. Begin basic mining for purpose of further containment facilities underground.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2013, 12:56:43 am »

Issue standard plastic office chairs to the reaserchers and field agents, but none to the D-Class.
On the whole, though, I agree with Administrator ... which one of you was the sensible one?
Sig! Onol

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2013, 01:03:20 am »

*cough* "My name is Ms. Gallagher, i hope you take care to remember it."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2013, 01:06:03 am »

I'll just call you Chairette. Trust me, it will greatly benefit our working relationship.
Gambit claps his hands.
So, we done here? Because I have a feeling that we should start delegating!
Sig! Onol

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2013, 01:08:38 am »

Wait a moment, on reviewing our supply manifest i believe we need to request concrete to build our area c research facility, any armories, and the entirety of the underground structure we plan on making. I also suggest we have armories spread throughout the entire facility, with the exception of the Keter level containment area.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2013, 01:09:38 am »

Excellent idea, Chairette, though I suggest we order some Telekill alloy for future needs.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7