Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Survive the Island RTD  (Read 5020 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the Island RTD
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2013, 10:10:03 pm »

ill join the waitlist if possible.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2013, 12:35:25 am »

Combat!

javier

Head 1hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 0hp

Items: 2 Cane/Crutches

Clothes/Armor: Leg Splint

Enemy:

War-Torn enemy

Head 2hp
Torso 6hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 2hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 1hp

Items: Knife

(2 Attk to 2 Def) You attempt to sweep him but he successfully jumps away. With Knife in hand he quickly counters. (2 Attk to 2 Def) He slashes towards you in attempt to cut at your torso or arms but you jump away and are in a stand off with him. Neither one of you got in an attack. It is your turn to make a move once more.

Wyrm

Head 2hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 3hp

Items: Two coconut canteens (4 units water), Cooked Shellfish (2 units)
Knowledge: Unsafe Boulder Shelter, Clean Stream
Ally!
Wild Dog

Head 1 hp
Torso 2 hp
Front L. Leg 1 hp
Front R. Leg 1 hp
Back L. Leg 1 hp
Back R. Leg 1hp

You take out one of your shellfish and throw it to the dog in an attempt to run away. (1) It takes the shellfish and swallows it following you easily enough. (5) He sits down near you cautiously as you are tired and unable to run away. His brown body is filthy but you notice that he is no longer aggressive. Nibbling on the shellfish a little more, you slowly realize you gained a companion!

You go back to the stream and lay down, the dog although a little dirty walks around in circles next to you for a couple of minutes, a tad bit funny at least. You could name your new companion here, as he lays down next to you as you rest against a nearby rock, the dog's warmth can be felt through your leg. Trust is something that can be earned through some kindness and while your food will need to be split between you and the dog, at least you are aware of everything. The dog would let you know of ill intent. You could also kill the dog at some point. Trust can also be blinding.

King

Head 2hp
Torso 5hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg -2hp !Bleeding! !Crippled!
L. Leg 1hp

Knowledge: Dew-capturing leaf.
Items: Pistol-Ammo(?)

Enemies:

Fist-fighter

Head 1hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 2hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 3hp

You run at the man with the pistol, strict orders to keep you alive have him aiming for your legs. (6 attk to your 5 def) (5 damage to your R. Leg) You feel the bullet hit your knee before you could even reach him, shattering it, you can't support yourself on it. You feel the blood come out and the pain is quite unbearable. (6 Attk to his 1 Def) You are able to get close at least to attack him. You fist flies towards his face(5 damage). You feel his nose break under your knuckles and struggling to grab the pistol after wards you aim at the Fist fighter and take a shot from the ground (3 Attk to his 6 Def). He is able to duck under the bullet and come in towards you. (2 Attk to your 2 Def) You roll away from his attempted stomp. You don't know how much is in the clip but two shots have been used.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2013, 01:06:55 am »

Good,bamboo for Leaves top and Around Wall for More support.Now This Rain Worthy Shelter at Best

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2013, 02:05:42 am »

This island is dangerous.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2013, 04:07:45 am »

Shit! Shoot Fist fighter two times in the chest, and the other guy once if he gets up.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2013, 05:39:58 am »

Get off me!
Knock him out from under his feet
Wrestle the knife from his hand
Slash at his arms

again!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2013, 11:57:10 am »

Pet the dog. Name it Gretel if it looks female or Goliath if it looks male. Don't examine too closely, just look at it and guess.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2013, 05:27:53 pm »

King

Head 2hp
Torso 4hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
L. Leg 1hp

Enemies:

Fist-fighter

Head 1hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 2hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 3hp

You fire two shots at the fist-figter. (1 Attk to his 3 Def) (5 Attk to his 6 Def) And he easily gets out of the way. Close to you now he attempts to get a right hook into your face. (2 Attk to your 4 Def) You duck it and manage to get up. You are losing blood! Your heart is pumping that blood but it leaks out of your terrible wound. (-1 Torso)

javier

Head 1hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 0hp

Enemy:

War-Torn enemy

Head 2hp
Torso 6hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 2hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 1hp

For a second attempt you go in to sweep him once more. (2 Attk to his 4 Defense) And he jumps it once again. With knife in hand he fiddles with it a little as if to taunt you before, as if taking a fencing position, stabbing at you. (1 Attk to his 4 Def). You manage to side step the attacks and push his arm away. That knife is going to be dangerous if it gets you.

I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2013, 06:24:47 pm »

Use my crutches to whack his legs out from under him
Whack him in the head as well

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2013, 05:13:59 am »

Shoot him two more times.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2013, 05:32:24 pm »

King

Head 2hp
Torso 4hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
L. Leg 1hp

(1 attk vs 4 def)(5 Attk vs 1 def) You shoot two more shot and this time the second one hits him as he tries to dodge, It hits his head for 5 damage. He falls dead before you and lays there unmoving. The other man who originally owned your pistol still lays there motionless but breathing. His nose broken, he had probably lost consciousness. You could leave him there, finish him or do as you will.

javier

Head 1hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 0hp

Enemy:

War-Torn enemy

Head 2hp
Torso 6hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 2hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 1hp

You swing your first crutch to whack his leg (2 Attk to his 3 Def.) He manages to barely hop backwards, but you immediately follow up with the other one to his head. (6 Attk to his 5 Def) (3) It hits him straight in the temple for 3 damage and he falls twirling to the ground. He lays there unconscious but not dead. You could do with him as you see fit.

Just going to do what i like to call the "looting" turns and we will resume normal survival.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2013, 07:15:09 pm »

Loot his knife
Check his body for interesting things
Beat his legs inwards

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2013, 04:00:27 am »

Search bodes for anything useful.

Rip off a piece of their clothes and tie it around my leg to stop the bleeding.

( Is there a way I can heal my leg, or will it be like this for the rest of the game? )

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2013, 09:20:15 am »

King

Head 2hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg -2hp !Crippled!
L. Leg 2hp

H:3 T:3

You manage to bandage your leg to stop it from bleeding, however you feel woozy. As the adrenaline comes down you notice your right leg won't move at all. It's sad but with its current injury it may have to be amputated to stop infection. For now you make your way back to the camp and lay by the fire to sleep.

As the morning rises. Your torso feels much better, and your left leg slightly. Your right leg still doesn't move. Your Dew-capturing leaf(5) caught two units of water today. Your pistol at the very least doesn't seem to be in too bad of shape. You feel hunger and thirst. For full function you should at least get three units of each but you only have so much time in the day.

javier

Head 2hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 1hp

H: 3 T: 3

Items: 2 Cane/Crutches, Knife

You check his body but all he had was his knife and the clothes on him. You take your cane and hit it down into his knee, the snapping sensation is felt and it breaks inwards. You hobble away for camp before he wakes. Laying down you rest your leg. Calming after a bit you fall asleep.

Your leg moves once more, it still hurts a lot, but you can walk on it. Your head still feels the result of yesterday, but some of the bruising has gone down. You feel hunger and thirst, perhaps it is time to start surviving instead of being the victim.

Greenstar

Head 2hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 3hp
H:2 T:2

Items: Great Stone Axe

You awake, feeling refreshed. You are undamaged, and you still feel hunger and thirst, however not so much. Being cautious and staying out of trouble will keep you alive, but it won't keep your belly full.

Wyrm

Head 2hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 3hp
H:2

Items: Two coconut canteens (4 units water), Cooked Shellfish (2 units)
Knowledge: Unsafe Boulder Shelter, Clean Stream
Ally!
Wild Dog

Head 1 hp
Torso 2 hp
Front L. Leg 1 hp
Front R. Leg 1 hp
Back L. Leg 1 hp
Back R. Leg 1hp
H:1

As you wake, your companion does too. It wags its tail in excitement and you feel compelled to pet it on the head. You feel a little hunger and Thirst, and so does your friend. However it does not need to eat and drink as much as you. Being at the river actually helps cause you may relieve your thirsts here. Now you only need to find food, or eat what you have.

NRDL

Head 2hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 3hp

Items: Solid Stick, Edible Grass?

You awake in the morning to find yourself a little hungry and thirsty. Getting away from borno you straighten your clothes. As narrator I really don't want to go into detail what happened as you two slept. So we will just leave it at that shall we? I mean you don't want to know I'm assuming. Oh look at me breaking fourth wall, BUT THIS IS MY STORY.

borno

Head 2hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 3hp

Items: Edible Grass?

You awake next to NRDL before he awakens. You find your arms around your new bunk mate, as if he were a stuffed animal. That is a really bad habit and you may be lucky that only you know that you did that in your sleep. I mean, he definitely won't know right? It's not like anyone could really tell him that you were spooning with him in your sleep, and we all know it wasn't your fault, it just happens to be you like warm things, don't we all? Don't you worry little man, you may not be able to hear me, but I won't tell a soul.

Nosa

Head 2hp
Torso 8hp
R. Arm 3hp
L. Arm 3hp
R. Leg 3hp
L. Leg 3hp
H:3 T:3

You awaken in your... fort of dirt. You feel hungry and thirsty but your back feels a little better at least. What will you do not faux-king?

The morning rises on this land. You will have more time today than yesterday to do as you need. As the sun rises you all awaken to a new day. Perhaps some have gained wisdom of the night and what it holds, others may not. Sacrifices may need to be made and you have to ask if you are ready for those. One is crippled, what can you do for him, his actions themself will be a hindrance as a whole. Perhaps it may be best to put him down? The fire has died and all that are left are the warm ashes.

Map: Beach Camp-*Dew Collector*, Fire Pit, *Unsafe Boulder Shelter*, 2 person make-shift shelter(borno's), 4 person Mud Hut(Nosa's)
*Clean Stream*-Nothing of importance

((** Means the knowledge is not shared and is only known to a few or some people, others can be found again by others, especially easily found things.))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2013, 10:19:05 am »

Wake up, and begin work on building my own house. Specific material? Wood, of course! For now, just collect enough to both keep the fire going later, and get started on the walls.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5