Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: This World of Ours - Hard Roleplay - Two Slots Open  (Read 17353 times)

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: This World of Ours - Hard Roleplay - Two Slots Open
« Reply #210 on: March 20, 2013, 02:13:52 pm »

You've got a radio for contacting May, Global Ops, other teams and air support, but no team speak.

EDIT: Also, you shouldn't really be concerned about objections. You're in command. Just tell them what to do.

Well, no plan is ever perfect, but I'd rather have the best plan we have to offer than no plan at all. 

After the team gets to their positions and eliminates all opposition, we shall meet up and surround the UFO, and breach it.  Specifics will be sorted out amongst the team divisions.  For example, the SMG and shotgun men will clear out the farmhouse.  Then they will go find a good vantage point and set up the LMG to the path to the craft.  That is what I meant earlier.     

On the flank with the riflemen, I would have them keep within earshot (yelling) of us, just in case we need to back up and rethink our plan, or even retreat if they somehow manage to be immune to our bullets. 

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 20, 2013, 02:15:18 pm »

"Has anyone considered that they may not be hostile? I know it's smart to assume they are, but we should at least attempt to communicate before killing them."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2013, 02:22:59 pm »

Crew Chief Raulins
I'm actually not supposed to tell you this, but they'll kill you the first chance they get. I hate to see dead rookies.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 20, 2013, 02:24:37 pm »

"Well, thanks, Chief. Good to know."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2013, 02:28:31 pm »

"Shoot first, got it."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2013, 02:37:04 pm »

Yeah, we pretty much get full reign of the situation, and if some surrender, we either incapacitate them, or we shoot to kill.  That includes civilians.  Nobodies getting out of here without full inspection first. 

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 20, 2013, 02:43:20 pm »

((Sheet's nearly done. I'll rejoin the action in about a day or two. I just have other games and no free time to deal with.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #217 on: March 20, 2013, 02:47:08 pm »

((Sheet's nearly done. I'll rejoin the action in about a day or two. I just have other games and no free time to deal with.))
Okay. Also, pick helicopter, jet or tank. Thats what I need to get the game moving again.

Crew Chief Raulins
Right. You'd do well to bring at least one back for interrogation. Command wants to know what the hell they're doing here. Its too bad they never gave you any gear for trussing captives up. I can bring some kit back to secure them for transport once you extract, but you'll have to keep a close eye on them during the mission.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 20, 2013, 02:49:00 pm »

((I haven't been informed of what they are IC yet. I'm still asking about a Comba.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #219 on: March 20, 2013, 02:49:50 pm »

((I haven't been informed of what they are IC yet. I'm still asking about a Comba.))
Dude, go back a page or two. We're on Turn 7 right now. You're in the hangar with alarms going off right now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 20, 2013, 02:53:37 pm »

((I would go for the Jet, elf, but it your choice.)>
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #221 on: March 20, 2013, 02:55:16 pm »

((I would go for the Jet, elf, but it your choice.)>
Whatever he chooses I will make it fun. There will always be action.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 20, 2013, 02:55:38 pm »

Gunnar panicked.

He made a quick decision, between the various vehicles that he had to choose from.

"Helicopter...yeah...that will do!"

He got into the cockpit and turned the helicopter on, waiting for it to get ready to fly.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #223 on: March 20, 2013, 03:05:32 pm »

Co-Pilot Harris
Pleased to meet you sir! Harris is the name. I'll get us up in no time. He taps buttons and pulls switches, checking displays. He throws a thumbs up out the window and the chopper is moved onto a massive lift along with the jet and tank. Machinery whines and the lift eases towards the surface, a hatch parting to allow you to rise to ground level. The jet taxis onto a dirt airstrip and takes off. meanwhile Harris pulls back on the controls and takes you skyward, yanking a yellow lever which drops a tangle of lines to the ground, which the air crew secure to the tank. They wave you off and Harris gives you the stick, letting you lift up and away, vehicle and troopers in tow. Harris checks a map from time to time, guiding you towards the destination. We'll be there in about 40 minutes. Good work sir, I'm surprised at how well you handled that. Most pilots don't have experience airlifting and I was a bit worried.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 20, 2013, 03:09:02 pm »

"I spent two years in Sweden working as a air rescuer. I did this before the NSA, which is why I didn't mention it.

Name's Gunnar, pleasure to meet you."
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19