Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Author Topic: This World of Ours - Hard Roleplay - Two Slots Open  (Read 17301 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: This World of Ours - Hard Roleplay - Two Slots Open
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2013, 11:48:09 am »

Waiting on IamanElf.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 25, 2013, 03:04:05 am »

*static*"On standby, awaiting any calls for help before I support the other team."*static*

This was Gunnar, on the radio. He was still in the helicopter.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #257 on: March 25, 2013, 03:09:04 am »

*static*"On standby, awaiting any calls for help before I support the other team."*static*

This was Gunnar, on the radio. He was still in the helicopter.
Why are you explaining? I know you're in the chopper.. GM remember? Its my job.
So, you're not going to help the NPC team (just double-checking, not objecting or anything)?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 25, 2013, 03:16:43 am »

((I know, I'm pointing this at other players. Obviously the GM knows.

I'll wait to see if anyone else needs help. I don't think I'm armed and I don't know what the 'copter's arsenal is anyway.))

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 25, 2013, 06:26:03 pm »

((I know, I'm pointing this at other players. Obviously the GM knows.

I'll wait to see if anyone else needs help. I don't think I'm armed and I don't know what the 'copter's arsenal is anyway.))

Ask your copilot.  Speaking into the radio: Gunnar, would you kindly do a flyover the mission area please, and scout out the UFO.  If stuff gets hot, it is your call, you know, whether to stay and fight or not.  If your not doing anything.  Then I'd help the other team out. 

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #260 on: March 25, 2013, 06:41:39 pm »

*facepalm* Would you look at the damn action please?! I said you have chainguns, and perhaps some other things if you ever bothered to ask the co-pilot! Guggghhhhh, hurrrrghgh, hrrrrmmm. XC

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 25, 2013, 07:23:40 pm »

*facepalm* Would you look at the damn action please?! I said you have chainguns, and perhaps some other things if you ever bothered to ask the co-pilot! Guggghhhhh, hurrrrghgh, hrrrrmmm. XC
Did you have a heart attack there at the end?  :P

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2013, 07:58:22 pm »

*twitches* Its just frustrating. So brilliantly frustrating.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2013, 04:22:55 am »

Count to 20 after the two scouting people go.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2013, 07:08:31 pm »

Actions up soon.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:41:42 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2013, 04:43:37 am »

Now actions will be up soon. I was busy getting my new suggestion game rolling and restarting an old two player game. Thanks for being patient, not that you had a choice. I really need a Co-GM or a simpler life or something. Or maybe I should just write my ideas down instead of turning them into new threads all the time. :P

EDIT:

To-Do List
1. Move in with friend.
2. Force him to Co-GM.
3. Write stuff down.
4. Throw away To-Do List.
5. ???
6. Profit!!!!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:49:21 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: This World of Ours - Hard Roleplay - Under Construction
« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2013, 03:23:49 pm »

Turn_9: PROBE.

IamanElfCollaborator
Cannot respond, repeat, cannot respond. You'll have to do this one on your own Beetle Two-One. Out.

A second transmission comes in over the infiltration team's band.

Archer One-One this is..whats our call sign?..this is Beetle Prime, I need a flyover of the mission area. If the situation gets hot, it is your call whether to provide CAS. If you have to pull back request you go assist the perimeter team. Over.

alamoes
You wave the squad forward and you move together into the tree line overlooking the farm. Alright team, let's do this one by the numbers.

Underhill and Smith run quietly through the grass towards the farmhouse, reaching it without incident. You can see them peering carefully through the large open windows and one of them turns back to give you a thumbs up.

Vivienne has already removed the pack and is fiddling nervously with the controls. I'll h-have it ready in a m-m-moment sir. I'm not q-qualified for this equipment.

George and Kyle already have the MMG set up and are busy loading a belt of ammunition into the action. I'll need a minute to calibrate the sights sir. To be perfectly honest its been a while.

O'Bryan moves slightly ahead of your position, crouched on one knee and staring into the night. He looks like he knows what he's doing.

You motion Starboard over and he crouches next to you, handing you the receiver to the radio and flicking a switch. You adjust to the overwatch team's frequency and send a request for a flyover.

Xantolos
You move up to the tree line. The horizon is specked with red and orange flames as the crops burn in the distance, piercing the gloom that has settled over the wood and illuminating the ground around the farmhouse. Much closer is the barn, looming and silent, its dark red paint singed in places. The commander gives the signal and you grab Underhill. The two of you run in a low crouch across the exposed ground and to the barn. Underhill comes up next to you and sticks his head through the lowest window. It doesn't get blown off and you surmise that the ground floor is empty, though you have yet to check the loft. Underhill gets out of sight again and nods at you, and you turn to give the others a thumbs up. You look back at Underhill, wondering what to do next.

scapheap
You set up next to the Commander, handing him the radio receiver and watching the riflemen advance.

GreatWyrmGold
You step into the trees and wait for the Commander to survey the area. He points at Smith, then at the barn. Smith turns and touches you on the arm, jerking his head towards the barn. You nod and follow him closely, staying as low as possible. You make it to the side of the barn without being cut down and you take a look inside. The room is dark and the ground is covered in straw. There is a single stall just across from you and the gate creaks in the frosty gust emanating from the open barn door. You get back down and signal to Smith that its clear.

Gotdamnmiracle
The Command group and machine gun team set up atop the hill while the riflemen stealth across to the barn. You move down the slope just ahead of the trees and drop to one knee, watching the area around the barn.

Andy Smith - (Xantolos) - CIA.ex - Investigator (Detective [+1 PER]).ex
Equipment: Assault Rifle, HE Pack
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

John Starboard - (scapheap) - FBI.ex - Support Tech (Director [+1 CHA]).ex
Equipment: Radio, Semi-Auto Carbine, Airstrike Smoke, Standard Smoke (2)

Fred Karl Underhill - (GreatWyrmGold) - NSA.ex - Support Tech (Forensic [+1 INT]).ex
Equipment: Rifle, Ammo Pack

Alexander Gunnar - (IamanElfCollaborator) - NSA.ex - Pilot (Field Agent [+1 DEX]).ex
Equipment: N/A

William O'Bryan - (Gotdamnmiracle) - CIA.ex - Investigator (Field Agent [+1 DEX]).ex
Equipment: SMG, 12 Frags

Brandon T. Joice - (alamoes) - DHS.ex - Commander (Supplementary Officer Training [+1 ALL])
Equipment: N/A

NPCs
George: MMG, one belt of ammo, Medikit, Shotgun

Kyle: Shotgun, two belts of ammo, Tripod, Knife

Vivienne: Ground Radar Device
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 09:10:22 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2013, 05:44:20 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 06:46:32 pm by Brood »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2013, 05:45:27 pm »

Keep counting
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2013, 06:16:14 pm »

"Awaiting orders, sir..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19