Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Path of the void guardian(a suggestion game)  (Read 5240 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Path of the void guardian(a suggestion game)
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 12:43:32 pm »

And how tall is Mila?
I put her at about 5 feet, Oath with handle included is as long as William Wallace's broadsword (6ft).
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2013, 02:34:25 am »

Champion. And our house? Average looking house on the surface, but a very large living space underneath, sorta like this: http://www.missilebases.com/adirondack
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2013, 02:43:39 am »

Why is Deadocracy dead?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 02:48:10 am »

Champion. And our house? Average looking house on the surface, but a very large living space underneath, sorta like this: http://www.missilebases.com/adirondack
but this is not a choice. This is the best of the best squad.
*cough*
Why is Deadocracy dead?
I bit off more that I could chew, if it return, I am cutting down on the combat system.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2013, 03:19:52 am »

but this is not a choice. This is the best of the best squad.
*cough*
Why is Deadocracy dead?
I bit off more that I could chew, if it return, I am cutting down on the combat system.
We hadn't even gotten to combat yet.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2013, 12:31:06 pm »

*bump* w don't let this die before it even gets going.....
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2013, 12:41:58 pm »

((I'm writing the turn right now, I been busy the last couple of days))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2013, 01:24:00 pm »

Turn

You now standing inside of the Star squad building, Adam gave you directions to the blue coloured tower while he went off to put the house you wanted(ok, it more of a cave).  The individual in front of you is a dark brown armoured three legged thing, similar to that of that of Scraps, but ending in points and six arms ending in claws. Two solid black eyes look at you from his 'head'. Three tattoo are on him, one of some sort of armour worm is on his left beast, a purple open eye on his first right arm and a blue six-point star on it opposing number. He wear no clothes, not that he really need any. In the corner, a four arms human-like woman with pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes stand. She wearing a matt black uniform with a golden symbol on the right shoulder of a bunch of four-point stars and a cross in the upper right corner. Four short swords are sheaved on her back, two in a cross for the top two arms to reach, the other two across her bottom for the other arms to draw.

“So you are the new girl?”  Haktulara's voice sound like two people talking at once, one being a heavy smoker “Ok first thing first, why are you here. For one reason or another your powers of the void activated and teleported you here. Now the ability to use void is not special, anyone can use it. What make a void guardian different is that void has a side effect, that thank to their error in their DNA, cannot touch them. The side effect is transformation into a void beast that will try to kill anything near them. We as void guardian try and control the amount of beasts by sending those who slipped into the void through the cracks back, pressuring mages to seek other fields of magic and killing void beasts. Now we have to awaken your powers fully which will take some time so any questions before we do that?”

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2013, 01:29:28 pm »

'Only one. When do I start?'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2013, 12:18:59 pm »

bump?

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2013, 01:01:56 pm »

Turn 4

Haktulara laughs “A no nonsense gal I see, well then let go.” he turn to other woman “Well then, Annie?”. Annie give an annoy huff before grabbing your shoulder and everything does something, you don't really have anything to compare it to.

You are now standing on some sort of stony plane with great big stone huts that reach for the skies build in a orderly patten. Several bodies are scatter around, look like the battle they fell in was a long time ago.  “This is why I don't like babysitting the tribal newbies.” Annie's voice come at a low grumble “Listen up Bambi, we are currently in New York, Earth, the Solar system, the Milky way, the Deadzone dimension. Somewhere a humanoid void beast is wandering around, find it, kill it, awaken your power, we go home, simple? Two tips, newbies special, one, we called them beasts, but they are far from mindless. Don't let your guard down. Two, round here-” a far off roar sounds out “-the dead are not good at resting.”

Annie jumps up out of your sight, look like you are on your own. You are standing in the middle of a street in the middle of a long gone massacre.

((Sorry, got carry away with writing a Draven/Riven fanfic with side Riven/Kog'maw friendship/petship action))

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2013, 01:07:39 pm »

'Ummm.......just me then I guess.'
Walk towards the roar, keeping the buildings within a quick sprint in case we need cover

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2013, 08:21:47 am »

Turn 5

Heading toward the noise, the sounds of battle can be heard. After a short while, you turn the corner and see a huge battle involving what appear to be pale and bloody people attacking another pale and bloody woman who wearing a blindfold. There is a marked different between them with the horde attacking like animals with no thoughts of survival, just seeking the death of the woman while the woman stand still like a statue until a member of the horde get in range then she burst into action ripping limbs of the attacker before returning to her stillness.

Judging by the pile of limbless torsos, she been here a while. You are in times square, not that you know that, it just easier to say then describe.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2013, 08:27:36 am »

I think we've found our woman. Now to kill her without dying.

Watch and try to find some sort of weakness in the woman's fighting style.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2013, 11:20:47 am »

((OOC bit: I looked through my notes for the blindfolded woman and these are her skill trees
Quote from: scapheap's notes
Class tree: Power of madness
Fine enough.
Race tree: Waking nightmare
Note: void beast have another skill tree in addition to their race tree, but this would be fitting as a name.
Class and element tree: Seer of lust
Sometime the things I come up with when I need to sleep are questionable.))
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:33:11 am by scapheap »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7