Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: Path of the void guardian(a suggestion game)  (Read 5228 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Path of the void guardian(a suggestion game)
« on: February 24, 2013, 06:44:12 am »

Thinking about it, I need to start simple so suggestion game time.(HBAD is dead, deadocracy is most likey dead too)

Path of a void guardian

You wake up snagged on a weathervane. You do not have a hangover so it probable not the morning after a party. Below you is a town out of the wild west with other time periods buildings dotted around here and there(and a giant pineapple for some reason).

The ground is made of purple crystals and when you look up, you see there no sky, just another piece of land made of the same purple really far away. You can also see things moving on it.

Looking back, a man dressed in tattered jeans and a grey hoodie with NY in big letters on it chest, looking at you. “Better than my landing spot.” he says as you noticed his blue eyes are glazed over.

What your name?
Gender?(Male, female, hermaphrodite?)
Race?(can be anything, but please describe a little. Will have a small effect.)
Class?(can be anything with maybe a small description. Will have a large effect.)
Element?(can be anything bar void since you already have that.Effect.)
Background if you want?(can be flesh out later.)

And saying stuff to the guy.

Spoiler: characters (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: titles (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Classes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: races (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Items (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: bestiary (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: squads (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:07:42 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
Re: Path of the void guardian(a suggestion game)
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 06:59:13 am »

Name: Mila
Race: Tauri - a sub-species of human, you have unique markings over your body, of which yours is set of blue tribal tatoo-like lines. you are stronger and faster than the average human, although this doesn't show in your slight form.
Class: Bladedancer - swift and agile, you rely on your mobility and speed in combat. You get the first hit, and are gone before they can hit back, if they survive your attack at all. You aren't averse to using magic when needed either, although you believe it unfair to attack from a range.
Element: Water - Changeable and adaptable like the sea.
Background: You hail from a world called Solos, which is almost entirely dominated by various sects of human. They are engaged in almost constant war over territory, religion, or property. You were the daughter of your peoples chief, but rather than following the ways of your people, who favoured brute strength over all else, you took a different path, although you still follow the honour code of your clan in combat. Exiled by your father due to this, you wandered the lands for almost a year, seeking to regain your clan name, until you dissapear in your sleep......

'You. Where am I? And who are you?' Put hand on blade handle if we have one.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 12:15:02 pm »

Just bumping this(yes I know it only got to the second page)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 12:34:33 pm »

Name :Haktulara
Race:Turu'nali(Race of tripedal mud Arthropods; have many motile limbs, and a rock hard Carapace;uses scythe-like claws to rend their foes)
Class:Shredder(uses sharp claws to shred fleshy creatures to pieces)
Element:Earth; as it is the most durable and steadfast

"Where are we? And who are you?!"
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:40:09 pm by javierpwn »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 12:38:13 pm »

Race: Tauri - a sub-species of human, you have unique markings over your body, of which yours is set of blue tribal tatoo-like lines. you are stronger and faster than the average human, although this doesn't show in your slight form.
Class: Bladedancer - swift and agile, you rely on your mobility and speed in combat. You get the first hit, and are gone before they can hit back, if they survive your attack at all. You aren't averse to using magic when needed either, although you believe it unfair to attack from a range.
Background: You hail from a world called Solos, which is almost entirely dominated by various sects of human. They are engaged in almost constant war over territory, religion, or property. You were the daughter of your peoples chief, but rather than following the ways of your people, who favoured brute strength over all else, you took a different path, although you still follow the honour code of your clan in combat. Exiled by your father due to this, you wandered the lands for almost a year, seeking to regain your clan name, until you dissapear in your sleep......

+1 pls

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 12:39:33 pm »

You don't wanna be a giant insectoid with three legs, and massive scythe like claws?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 12:40:47 pm »

+1 pls
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 12:41:42 pm »

Oh, and redhead, as i missed that in my first post.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 12:42:12 pm »

You don't wanna be a giant insectoid with three legs, and massive scythe like claws?
I'll make him turn up in the story.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 12:43:22 pm »

But....but..... I want to rend our foes in two...

At least he will pop up! And attack things! By ripping them to shreds!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 01:02:19 pm »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 05:39:07 pm »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 11:28:53 am »

Turn 1

In a rude voice you shout “You. Where am I? And who are you?” as you reach for your sword before remembering you took it off before bed and left it in easy reach if you were attacked. The man chuckle “Look like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today. You're in the void, the space between universes, you're also above McCann's bar which is in the west Headquarters. I'm lieutenant Adam Stone of the Graveyard squad.” His glassy stare look up and down you “Need help getting down?”

Since your strap is hooked you say yes. Sure you could of undone it, but then it would have been a choice of landing safely or persevering your modesty.

After a short while you're back on the ground and Adam start talking again “Since you're new, I'll give you a tour-” he gesture at the bar “-As I said this is the bar, normally it would be packed, but it early.” he look up at the purple gloom “Well as near to early as you can get here. The bartender is called Madeleine McCann-” he wait as if he waiting for a reaction before mumbling “Not her universe either.”. He walk off with you following.

Entering a bland looking building, you come face to face with a matt black metal thing with two 'arms', three 'legs' that end in balls and a 'face' with some sort of grate thing over it. “Welcome to the armoury, miss.” it says in a voice that remind you of a warrior that has see too much of war from back home. “This is Scraps, the quartermaster. If you need your weapon fixing, this is the guy to go to.” Adam pop up again before dragging you to a room full of weapons plus other stuff you never see before “Slip my mind, best mention your appearing in this place without falling through a rip mean you're a void guardian.” “What a void guardian?” you ask “A void guardian is person with a particular error in their DNA, it what make you, you.” he elaborated at your blank face “Anyway this error allow them to manipulate the power rejected by reality itself safely.” he walk over to a table “Another effect of this error is weapon synchronisation, a weapon that will resonate with you lays somewhere in this room.” “What if you're wrong?” you ask. He draw a katana from within his hoodie “Thief here appear in this room a day before my arrival, Gil's Swords, Annie and Clair, was impaled into the ground right here before this building was made, Archer's bell, Marigold, broke that window just so it would be here for his choosing. Trust me it will be here.”

Choose and describe a weapon for Mila(I guessing it will be a light sword type, but it can be anything)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

And can anyone guess what and from where Scraps is? Also another lieutenant has the element data, I was not kidding about it being anything(Bonus to the person who guess who has that element).

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 12:17:21 pm »

Dual light short swords, both ornate and functional.
Like these.

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 04:38:16 pm »

Or a single hand-and-a-half sword.
Sig
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7