Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: You are a Citrus Pirate!  (Read 1453 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
You are a Citrus Pirate!
« on: February 22, 2013, 06:38:22 am »

Avast, ye scurvy (Not really) Pirate!
Have ye come here to play a healthy game?
Maybe ye need some fruit in ye life?
This is just the game for ye!
Spoiler: How ye play! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Land of Fruitopia! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: What be this madness? (click to show/hide)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Citrus Pirate!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 06:50:18 am »

Name: Biscuit
Fruit: pineapple(I think it citrus)
Bio: A pale looking pineapple with a love for crabs.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 08:14:26 am »

Name:Hotdog
Fruit: Australian red finger lime
Bio: a medium sized red fruit resembling a sausage, he has an irrational fear of barbecues.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dorftrottel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 08:28:22 am »

Name: Grey
Fruit: Bergamot orange
Bio: A small and quite bitter green citrus fruit, with a tendency to facepalm in the face of utter stupidity.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 07:24:46 pm »

Name: Purplegold
Fruit: Grape
Nation: West Sahowa
Bio: Purplegold fell off the grapevine onto the deck of a ship and has been sailing ever since. He's a kindred spirit with Gray the orange.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 07:33:22 pm »

Name: Polar Bear-uhh-fruit?
Fruit: Albino Pumpkin
Bio: Some strange fruit from a land far to the north. Speaks backwards. Been on the ship for who knows how long, locked belowdecks.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 07:47:15 pm »

Name: Pie Ratatouille
Fruit: Yes, Please
Bio: Pie Ratatouille is the antagonist of the game. He's a rat who dreams of being a famous French chef, and in order to do so, he plans to create an incredibly savory and avant-garde pie with various citrus fruits ground up and used as filling.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 08:09:04 pm »

Arr! Ye be comin' to! The light be gettin' brighter!
Ye wake up with a start. Ye try to remember who ye are, and realise that ye name is
Biscuit Ye look down at ye body, and see that ye be a Australian Red Finger Lime. Ye also realise that ye be a really Male but a little female hermaphrodite Ye then remember that ye are a pale looking pineapple with a love for crabs. But once ye think that ye have everything figured out, ye realise that ye don't know where ye are! You look around, and see a sign saying 'Ze West French Off The Map Bitta Sahowa Ferooty United Murder Farms' Ye quickly well up with horror. Ye are in a Murder farm! Somehow, even though ye just been born, ye know this isn't good as several other fruits charge ye after realising that ye had finally grown. Ye can't tell what these fruits be from a distance, but they if ye should get closer you'd be able to see.

War Roll: The War has started.

Spoiler: Author's Notes: (click to show/hide)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2013, 08:15:17 pm »

Oh darn, i thought this was a multiple character game

Oh well, run around a corner and hide behind something while the other fruits run past then secretly head to the beach and contact some crabs to help us escape
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2013, 08:40:53 pm »

Oh darn, i thought this was a multiple character game
Indeed.

Oh well, run around a corner and hide behind something while the other fruits run past then secretly head to the beach and contact some crabs to help us escape
Indeed.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 09:51:06 pm »

Looking at this thread made me take a flamethrower to the local farmer's market. Not even the grapes escaped my wrath.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2013, 09:58:50 pm »

ptw. Also, the goal is to get the most "fruity booty", i presume.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2013, 10:27:12 pm »

There be no corners to run around, nor anything to hide behind! This be a Murder Farm, not an escape farm! Ye still try to contact a crab anyway, and ye succeed! Using your crabbypathy, ye locate a group of crabs not to far from 'ere. That must mean that thar be a beach nearby, or at least a crab farm. On the bright side though, the shapes don't seem to be catchin' up.
War Roll: Bitta has economic troubles and is unable to send out troops yet! The Isles of Helff's natives' customs are facing controversy! Ferooty sends out many armies, and conquers the island from the natives! There are still pockets of resistance left though! Ferooty seeks to destroy the resistance, and mostly succeeds! The native's numbers are dwindling into the hundreds! Sahowa bides its time! United Islands are debating whether to attack or not!
Spoiler: Author Notes: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:36:58 pm by borno »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2013, 10:58:21 pm »

I vote coin flip.

Flee to Crab Farm! Ride out on a crab!
Sig

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 01:23:24 am »

Ye trip up while fleeing. ARGH! Ye foot is in real damned pain now! Ye look back to see the shapes getting closer! In desperation ye call out once more to the crabs. They hear your signal, and are coming to your rescue!
War Roll: Bitta is still recovering from the recession! The natives are in disarray! Ferooty decides to wait before sending more troops! Sahowa is still quiet! United Islands' debating is quickly heating up!

Spoiler: Author's Notes: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Biscuit: (click to show/hide)
Pages: [1] 2