Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1642 1643 [1644] 1645 1646 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2127659 times)

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #24645 on: March 14, 2017, 07:11:31 am »

Wait wait wait wait, planet? WAT?
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #24646 on: March 14, 2017, 09:25:46 am »

Planet.

You can reach it from most of the departments; by mining, security, engineering, and science.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24647 on: March 14, 2017, 12:26:02 pm »

And is getting a fair chunk of work done to it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #24648 on: March 15, 2017, 12:19:15 pm »

Oh shoot. Did a few things get reset? I no longer have my character set. Or Krauss. ;.;
BIRDS.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #24649 on: March 15, 2017, 01:29:57 pm »

Oh shoot. Did a few things get reset? I no longer have my character set. Or Krauss. ;.;
Yeah, slots got reset. SOMEONE on the server said something about not saving being able to bring it back when Bay unfucks stuff, but I cannot confirm if that's true.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #24650 on: March 16, 2017, 12:55:49 am »

So when are people usually on nowadays?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #24651 on: March 16, 2017, 03:18:15 am »

they aren't
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #24652 on: March 16, 2017, 03:51:15 am »

Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #24653 on: March 16, 2017, 04:41:08 am »

Try weekends.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #24654 on: March 16, 2017, 07:17:04 am »

Weekends indeed seem the best. Off days are good for practicing being an antag and how to start the engine though.

Speaking of which, the station seems to lose more power faster these days. ;.;
BIRDS.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #24655 on: March 19, 2017, 08:35:45 pm »

Hey all! For those of you who don't frequent the discord, I've got some big updates on UristMcStation.

First and foremost, the actual updates. The server has received a number of big updates over the last few weeks, adding in a substantial amount of new features and fixes, and bringing us in line with current Baycode.

The biggest new thing is the addition of the hunting system, for the jungle planet. Yes, the planet surface is now populated with all manners of critters, and has received an expansion of its own, adding a new area to the north and a new way to get across the formerly impassable lake. There is also the new leatherworking system, that ties into the new animal system. Indeed, you can hunt, skin and tan to your heart's desire, but be careful, some of those critters fight back. There's also the addition of buildable vehicles (right now just a motorcycle, but it will be expanded) and the dangerous scrapyards to the north that can be salvaged for some good loot at high risk. Furthermore, to go along with the focus on the planet, there has been a ton of new clothing added, along with a bunch of new improvised weapons to aid in jungle survival.

Going forward, I plan on expanding and polishing the planet system and related subsystems over the next month or so. I'm going to rework the jungle outposts, and add in a common-access shuttle, so everyone can experience the planet. On top of that, I'm going to add rotating planet locations. First up is tundra, followed by desert. This means that the jungle area will change from round to round, allowing for a variety of different experiences. We're also working on expanding the weather system, which will change gameplay on the planets even further, and require you to dress for the occasion, especially in the tundra area, where you will need to be wary of potential snowstorms.

Past that, I'm also working on finishing up assault, and plan on holding a couple more tests over the next month or so. Once we've got it in a good place that the community likes, we'll either make it votable or keep it as an admin-event, depending on what you guys prefer.

There's also going to be a vote on a medbay remap soon, and that doesn't even touch on the work Scrdest is doing, or the new awaymaps that will be entering rotation over the next couple weeks. Plus, once April comes around, I want to get back into hosting events more regularly. So, now's as good a time to play on Urist as any. Come on out and lets die in space!

P.S: For those who've missed it, the discord link is https://discordapp.com/invite/0oRsdvoS1DDd5Rv0

Come on out and stay up to date on development, suggest new features, report bugs or just chat about Urist.

Cheers!

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24656 on: March 20, 2017, 02:36:02 pm »

YESSSSSSSS!
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Pwnzerfaust

• Bay Watcher
  • It's evolution, baby!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24657 on: March 20, 2017, 02:49:15 pm »

Shit, I haven't played this game in over two years. I need to get back in it.
Give an elf a fire and he's warm for a night. Drop an elf in magma and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24658 on: March 20, 2017, 03:18:52 pm »

Must... Mount... Planetary expeditions!

And/or discuss special events with admins, whoever they are.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #24659 on: March 20, 2017, 04:55:33 pm »

Must... Mount... Planetary expeditions!

And/or discuss special events with admins, whoever they are.

Best place for that would be the #idea-room channel on the discord.
Pages: 1 ... 1642 1643 [1644] 1645 1646 ... 1654