Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1603 1604 [1605] 1606 1607 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2128338 times)

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #24060 on: April 23, 2016, 12:01:07 pm »

Server has been updated and is back up.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24061 on: April 23, 2016, 12:52:23 pm »

Thanks Vactor!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24062 on: April 23, 2016, 01:05:51 pm »

Thanks Vactor. So what does this update bring?

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #24063 on: April 23, 2016, 03:05:13 pm »

A bunch of things! I was busy with finals in the last two weeks, so I didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but there's still some fun stuff in there. Most of what I did was requests actually. Tons of bugfixes, tons of mapfixes (supermatter eject works now). A security outpost has been added to the planet, along with an engineering outpost. You can dig pits on the planet by attacking the ground with a shovel a few times, and you can bury people alive in those pits. You can also erect a grave if you attack the pit with some wood. You can also write on the graves and whatnot. Stationside, suit cyclers have been added everywhere, and a bunch of RIGS have been added to the station. There's also some special stuff for the ERT, wrenches have a 50% chance of spawning with a different icon, and a bunch of things for admins to spawn. Oh, and an alternate outfit for blueshields!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #24064 on: April 23, 2016, 04:41:25 pm »

Come to think of it, what are Blueshields? As in, what do they do?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24065 on: April 23, 2016, 04:48:45 pm »

Defend the Heads at all costs.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24066 on: April 23, 2016, 05:16:45 pm »

Protect the heads of staff, IAA and any CentComm officials on the station at any cost. Your life, and the life of the crew, are nothing when compared to theirs.

Pretty much space secret service.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:50:30 pm by Aedel »
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24067 on: April 23, 2016, 06:38:01 pm »

Yeah more or less.

Altshield looks like budget ERT when you wear the body armor. It's kind of cool in a mercenary ish way. With the coat... not very good, probably because of the automatic blue tie the coat adds. Not a very formal look, but it has that... 'touch the captain and I'll break your legs' feel with the armor.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24068 on: April 23, 2016, 10:33:27 pm »

More like "act as head of Security with near dictatorial power" most times. Though "protect the heads" is their nominal role, just like "entertain the crew" is the nominal role of the clown, whereas "be a general pain in the ass to everyone and borderline grief whoever reacts most" is the normal role they take.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24069 on: April 23, 2016, 11:17:55 pm »

More like "act as head of Security with near dictatorial power" most times. Though "protect the heads" is their nominal role, just like "entertain the crew" is the nominal role of the clown, whereas "be a general pain in the ass to everyone and borderline grief whoever reacts most" is the normal role they take.

I have never seen a blueshield act like that a single time. What shields are you watching?
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #24070 on: April 24, 2016, 01:17:39 am »

That was another great wiz round. Thanks to Wer for giving me the idea for the hunter! Seeing as that's the second time in two days that I've had a wiz suggest me an idea for a good round, if I have time and a wiz suggests me something fun, I'm willing to roll with it and make a mini event out of it in the future.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24071 on: April 24, 2016, 01:18:25 am »

Does he even play anymore?

Spoiler: Meanwhile on Urist (click to show/hide)

Excellent wiz round.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24072 on: April 24, 2016, 01:21:11 am »

That was easily the best round I've played in a long time. Definitely in the top three of my all-time list. Major props to everyone, especially Wer6 and Glloyd.
If that ending wasn't so perfect, I would have been a bit more pissed that no one came back for R.A.L.P.H.; he got hit by an EMP, and was knocked out. What happened after that? I saw gunfire, but that's it.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24073 on: April 24, 2016, 01:29:15 am »

I ordered so many guns that people stopped picking up guns.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #24074 on: April 24, 2016, 01:31:59 am »

That was easily the best round I've played in a long time. Definitely in the top three of my all-time list. Major props to everyone, especially Wer6 and Glloyd.
If that ending wasn't so perfect, I would have been a bit more pissed that no one came back for R.A.L.P.H.; he got hit by an EMP, and was knocked out. What happened after that? I saw gunfire, but that's it.

I blew open the windows, gunned down a couple people, had a laser sword battle with someone and then Sven (I think) rushed me and pushed me out the shuttle window. Good stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 1603 1604 [1605] 1606 1607 ... 1654