Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1496 1497 [1498] 1499 1500 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2126081 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #22455 on: June 30, 2015, 05:58:17 am »

So er, this is a week or two late, but figured I should get around to it eventually.

BFEL needs to apologize to the player of "Max Lovegreen" for total random murder attempt at round start last time I played. Don't know where my brain was at when I did that, all I really remember is a SCOM vote failed then half the room left and I got stuck as only scientist on station with no idea how to play it so I went murderhobo instead of something constructive.

Hope you had a bit of fun with the whole murder investigation thing that happened afterwards, but probably not :(

BFEL is sowwy.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22456 on: June 30, 2015, 06:24:06 am »

So er, this is a week or two late, but figured I should get around to it eventually.

BFEL needs to apologize to the player of "Max Lovegreen" for total random murder attempt at round start last time I played. Don't know where my brain was at when I did that, all I really remember is a SCOM vote failed then half the room left and I got stuck as only scientist on station with no idea how to play it so I went murderhobo instead of something constructive.

Hope you had a bit of fun with the whole murder investigation thing that happened afterwards, but probably not :(

BFEL is sowwy.
Of all the people you could have griefed, accidentally or not, Lovegreen is absolutely the best possible option. He's such a metagamer it's not even funny.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22457 on: June 30, 2015, 07:25:38 pm »

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/10209

This is pure

distilled

pristine

delicious

hilarity

I suggest everyone go and read the comments right now.
Reminds me of a PR on BS12 for a IAA Hardsuit a couple days ago.
IAA hardsuit.
If it isn't a space-tux, I'm out.

Its literally the IAA suit and jacket that's codewise a rig suit.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22458 on: June 30, 2015, 07:39:29 pm »

Thats really silly. And has so little effort...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22459 on: June 30, 2015, 09:05:00 pm »

BFEL is sowwy.
Of all the people you could have griefed, accidentally or not, Lovegreen is absolutely the best possible option. He's such a metagamer it's not even funny.
Still though, felt pretty bad after they spent the rest of the round being led around by security or locked up.

They were the rounds traitor and shot me to death when I groinsawed them, rest of round was the head of security trying to figure out what the shit happened and detaining them for rapidly escalating charges. I thought it was fun/hilarious to watch, but I realize it probably wouldn't be fun to be in the situation of spending the round locked up over self defense, thus the apology.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22460 on: June 30, 2015, 09:34:26 pm »

Thats really silly. And has so little effort...

Its an armored combat rigsuit with a built in fax machine, space movement abilities, a jetpack, THREE pens and a really bad tie. Its supposed to be silly and nonsensical.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22461 on: June 30, 2015, 10:06:23 pm »

It's not silly, it's amazing.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22462 on: June 30, 2015, 10:47:45 pm »

How can the fax work though? Does it scan the paper? And does it still have the cooldown time of the normal fax?
Highly Opinionated Fool

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #22463 on: July 01, 2015, 02:33:09 am »

It's not silly, it's amazing.
Are you implying these qualities are mutually exclusive? :P
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22464 on: July 01, 2015, 09:38:29 pm »

One powergamer can ruin a whole round, especially when they get a pass from the admins for murder. I should have stuck with my instincts and quit this server. Please take me off the mentor list. I have nothing to offer this server that it will accept, in entertainment, playstyle, or advice. Maybe it's just me.   Either way, I'm out.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22465 on: July 01, 2015, 09:41:42 pm »

One powergamer can ruin a whole round, especially when they get a pass from the admins for murder. I should have stuck with my instincts and quit this server. Please take me off the mentor list. I have nothing to offer this server that it will accept, in entertainment, playstyle, or advice. Maybe it's just me.   Either way, I'm out.

Every fucking time I go play Mass Effect something happens

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22466 on: July 01, 2015, 09:45:37 pm »

There was an admin on. they just don't see the situation the same as I do. It's the same reason I got demoted from mentor. It's just taken me this long to really understand that. When the powergamer is everyadmin's darling, I just have no voice with which to be heard.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22467 on: July 01, 2015, 09:48:52 pm »

There was an admin on. they just don't see the situation the same as I do. It's the same reason I got demoted from mentor. It's just taken me this long to really understand that. When the powergamer is everyadmin's darling, I just have no voice with which to be heard.

PM me the name and situation and i'll take a look at it in a bit.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22468 on: July 01, 2015, 09:51:03 pm »

Seriously Ozark, admins cant do anything if noone tells them, or atleast if they dont tell most of them.

Also, dont we have a ban request section of the forum? If we dont, we should.

-edit-

Yep, we have a ban request section.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22469 on: July 01, 2015, 10:07:02 pm »

I seriously doubt anything will happen, but I'll pm you Aedel.

Seriously Ozark, admins cant do anything if noone tells them, or atleast if they dont tell most of them.

Also, dont we have a ban request section of the forum? If we dont, we should.

-edit-

Yep, we have a ban request section.

There's "ruin's a player's round via powergaming," and there's "An actionable offense against the game's rules," and there's "banworthy behavior."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:27:31 pm by Ozarck »
Pages: 1 ... 1496 1497 [1498] 1499 1500 ... 1654