Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1471 1472 [1473] 1474 1475 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2125489 times)

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #22080 on: April 29, 2015, 02:41:31 am »

I was looking through Dream Maker, and I have a question, is there any reason we're using the top windows in this picture for the arrivals shuttle instead of the bottom?  I think the bottom ones look nicer.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22081 on: April 29, 2015, 07:28:49 am »

I think those bottom windows are brand-spanking new. At the least, i have never seen them.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22082 on: April 29, 2015, 03:26:32 pm »

I think those bottom windows are brand-spanking new. At the least, i have never seen them.
Maybe, I just found them when I hit "Generate instances from icon-states" on the shuttle windows.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #22083 on: April 29, 2015, 04:06:08 pm »

I was looking through Dream Maker, and I have a question, is there any reason we're using the top windows in this picture for the arrivals shuttle instead of the bottom?  I think the bottom ones look nicer.

Yeah, I think those windows are new.

ALSO, I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD.

SATURDAY IS THE DAY. TESTING OF S-COM WILL ENSUE. THE RELEASE WILL ALSO HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND LIKELY.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22084 on: April 29, 2015, 07:43:57 pm »

We could use more peeps please.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22085 on: April 29, 2015, 07:56:48 pm »

Hurrah! S-COMMENINGS! :D
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Lmandude

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22086 on: April 29, 2015, 09:10:13 pm »

I wish I could join the presumably exciting things happening... But my computer now only gives me blue screens and sadness. At least I can read about everything on my iPad. And I have a reason to get a good computer now, too.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22087 on: April 29, 2015, 10:09:59 pm »

I've had several bluescreens, though usually midway through a session rather than on startup. Although factory reset most of the time fixed it.

Fayrik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22088 on: April 29, 2015, 11:17:48 pm »

Although factory reset most of the time fixed it.
That's great if you can factory reset.
blue screening on boot, computer is unusable.
If it'll get to safe mode, (F8 before boot) then it's salvagable... If not then... Yeeaah.

Also, we could seriously use some more people. I'm getting tired of propping up the station all by myself.
So THIS is how migrations start.
"Hey, dude, there's this crazy bastard digging in the ground for stuff. Let's go watch."

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22089 on: April 30, 2015, 10:41:56 pm »

Holy shit goon is going with two new game modes in a row. GET IN HERE NOW.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22090 on: May 02, 2015, 11:07:20 am »

Just a reminder IT'S SCOM TODAY FOLKS! What time will it be Glloyd?

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #22091 on: May 02, 2015, 11:34:09 am »

7PM EST.

Here is the schedule for S-COM tests/release:

Tonight @ 7PM EST

Friday May 8th @8PM EST

Release is on Sunday May 10th and I'll be on at 6PM EST to spice up a round of it.

The test tonight is all about bugfixes and quality of life improvements. The science machine has been fixed and improved. Prices are shown, vehicles can only be produced in the vehicle bay, etc etc. There's also some improvements for squads, some map changes/fixes and all the tiers for the 4 main classes are finished, with sprites and in_hands for all the weapons and sprites for all the armour. There have also been some shuttle tweaks, and autospawning works for the first mission (I haven't set it up on the other missions yet). For Friday, all the stuff that I've been working on locally will be in, including civilian AI, expanded failure states, enhanced funding, full tiers for the remaining two classes (leader and psionic), class locked fabricators, squad identifiers (like antag icons), and the last batch of AI improvements.

Then on Friday and Sat I'll fix any bugs that come up during that test for the release. The weekend of the sixteenth will be another massive update, with some S-COM stuff, the latest BS12 stuff and some other random things I've been working on. The weekend of the 23rd will see the first test of another gamemode that I'm working on (the CM alike) and sometime in early June will see preliminary tests for a second S-COM gamemode. Scrdest is also working on another gamemode, so hopefully somewhere in there we'll see some tests for that.

For now though, S-COM tonight!

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #22092 on: May 02, 2015, 11:36:58 am »

I'd love to play, but I'm afraid I'll probably be doing D&D tonight. Though all of my players have been really busy, so we may end up cancelling regardless.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #22093 on: May 02, 2015, 12:34:17 pm »

Server's empty :(

There better be more people when I get home at 6.

bluwolfie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22094 on: May 02, 2015, 01:16:15 pm »

7PM EST.

Here is the schedule for S-COM tests/release:

Tonight @ 7PM EST

Friday May 8th @8PM EST

Release is on Sunday May 10th and I'll be on at 6PM EST to spice up a round of it.

The test tonight is all about bugfixes and quality of life improvements. The science machine has been fixed and improved. Prices are shown, vehicles can only be produced in the vehicle bay, etc etc. There's also some improvements for squads, some map changes/fixes and all the tiers for the 4 main classes are finished, with sprites and in_hands for all the weapons and sprites for all the armour. There have also been some shuttle tweaks, and autospawning works for the first mission (I haven't set it up on the other missions yet). For Friday, all the stuff that I've been working on locally will be in, including civilian AI, expanded failure states, enhanced funding, full tiers for the remaining two classes (leader and psionic), class locked fabricators, squad identifiers (like antag icons), and the last batch of AI improvements.

Then on Friday and Sat I'll fix any bugs that come up during that test for the release. The weekend of the sixteenth will be another massive update, with some S-COM stuff, the latest BS12 stuff and some other random things I've been working on. The weekend of the 23rd will see the first test of another gamemode that I'm working on (the CM alike) and sometime in early June will see preliminary tests for a second S-COM gamemode. Scrdest is also working on another gamemode, so hopefully somewhere in there we'll see some tests for that.

For now though, S-COM tonight!

Hey, I don't suppose you guys could code in bashing more things to death? Like the recent addition to doors being able to be bashed down.. IE: With a fire axe as a crazed killer clown.

Like it would be cool if you could destroy vending machines by bashing them and maybe have it so some merch falls out when you do.. Also, is there a way to push them over? I always wanted to be able to push one on top of someone to hurt them.

BTW: Did you know that medical kits don't seem to do any damage? I just think it would be ironic and funny if you could kill someone with a medic kit.
Pages: 1 ... 1471 1472 [1473] 1474 1475 ... 1654