Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1433 1434 [1435] 1436 1437 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124052 times)

blazing glory

Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #21510 on: March 08, 2015, 09:55:43 pm »

Security sounds like a rough job sometimes.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21511 on: March 08, 2015, 10:37:12 pm »

You have no idea.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21512 on: March 08, 2015, 10:45:34 pm »

"Rough" dosent even start to cover it some days,
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21513 on: March 09, 2015, 11:29:37 am »

I was the HOS, I arrived about an hour into the round I think. Power was low.

I'm in medbay, and the IAA drags a nearly dead librarian into medbay. The librarian is yelling that the IAA nearly killed him, after talking it through I let them both go, with the IAA on warning, since I had no way to prove it was true...

A few minutes later the IAA is yelling over comms about how the librarian shot him with the syringe gun and is currently beating his head in. The IAA dies, I give the librarian 10 minutes for murder and being a giant shitler. Some new evidence comes to light that proves the IAA did in fact assault the librarian, so I stick him in the brig for 5.

The IAA serves his sentence, Librarian "escapes" the sec borg I told to take him to the brig.

Meanwhile someone broke into the AI satillite and killed the AI, I have to go over to it, card the broken AI, restore its integrity.. whole process takes about ten minutes. after that, the goddamn IAA is deconstructing walls near security...  I throw the asshole in permabrig temporarily while I go deal with other shit. ( its worth noting that at this point, Telecomms went out temporarily) I take a shortcut through dorms... but its bolted shut. I see some bald dude dragging a corpse around while cutting its limbs off. The AI unbolts the door, I run in, tase and cuff the guy. At this point ive had enough, so I take him to perma, he keeps yelling shitcurity, fuck you faggot etc. I have enough and just beat the guy to death ( it was fairly obvious he was a griefer) Then some engineer releases plasma in a room, captain and I arrest him, he goes SSD so I toss him in perma as well.

We call a crew transfer, and random people are getting set to arrest, I figure its the AI or the sec borg. but I've had enough at this point so I just let it go. The librarian wants in perma to deal with the IAA, AI lets him in, and then bolts perma shut. Kinda funny.

The crew board the shuttle and we all go home.

TRAITORS THAT ROUND

THE HEAD OF PERSONNEL WHO WAS AFK NEARLY THE ENTIRE TIME.

AND....

THE SECURITY BORG.

EVERYONE ELSE WAS A SHITHEAD.

~fin

I think I was in that round as an Officer. Was this the round where a bunch of Assistants were running around stealing weapons and screaming about changelings?

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21514 on: March 09, 2015, 02:06:03 pm »

I was once antag AI three rounds in a row. By the hird round nobody suspected a thing because clearly I can't always be traitor.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #21515 on: March 09, 2015, 11:54:14 pm »

Okay, has the setup method for the engine changed? Because any of my attempts to set it up has resulted in an unstable SM crystal. Going down the list of anything on the wiki matches what I've done.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21516 on: March 10, 2015, 12:47:39 am »

In reference to Sleep Toxin, I ways thought it was the dumbest thing that one of its ingredients was a highly dangerous and illegal sleep drug that's more potent than Sleep Toxin is.
Black lives matter.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #21517 on: March 10, 2015, 02:14:58 am »

Okay, has the setup method for the engine changed? Because any of my attempts to set it up has resulted in an unstable SM crystal. Going down the list of anything on the wiki matches what I've done.

If Vactor hasn't updated yet, there's a vent in the SM chamber that you'll need to manually turn on.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #21518 on: March 10, 2015, 04:50:05 am »

In reference to Sleep Toxin, I ways thought it was the dumbest thing that one of its ingredients was a highly dangerous and illegal sleep drug that's more potent than Sleep Toxin is.
I kind of see sleep-tox's sugar neutralizing some of chloral hydrate's effect in order to make it safer.

Also I was unaware that chloral hydrate is illegal. I put them in my sedative syringes all the time.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

chevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21519 on: March 10, 2015, 06:16:03 am »

I played this game for the first time.

I'm just a assistant walking around and reading door labels while everyone else just runs around seemingly randomly. I step on a bear trap in a dark maintenance hallway and start limping towards medical.

In medical I find some smashed windows, no doctors and no bruise packs so I ask the chemists who is giggling in his office if he can help me.

He gives me some LSD. I eat the LSD. I get some green burgers from the chef. I go to the bar and eat the green burgers.

A chaplain walks into the bar and repeatedly hits me and three other people with his holy book of fuck security. I tell him to go annoy somebody else. He hits me again and I grab a fork, stab him in the eyes and walk out of  a airlock.

Can someone recommend some good servers.

blazing glory

« Reply #21520 on: March 10, 2015, 06:23:07 am »

Can someone recommend some good servers.
Well Aurora station pretty good, very strict with roleplaying rules, if a chaplain was randomly hitting people with a book then he would end up in a cell pretty soon.

Same would go for a chemist handing out LSD.

Also no one puts bear traps in the tunnels.

If you want something that doesn't enforce roleplay quite so strictly then I can't help you there.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21521 on: March 10, 2015, 06:52:57 am »

Aurora is pretty great in that respect.
Black lives matter.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21522 on: March 10, 2015, 08:16:19 am »

"Fun"
"Roleplay (Light or heavy)"
"Competent non-abusive Admins"

You only get to pick two : (

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21523 on: March 10, 2015, 09:25:52 am »

Aside from (lately) constant shitty nuke rounds, and the usual idiots that join during the week (the server is hidden from the hub every weekend) it does have all three.
Unless mass killings, and not roleplay, are your definition of fun.
Black lives matter.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21524 on: March 10, 2015, 10:15:21 am »

"Fun"
"Roleplay (Light or heavy)"
"Competent non-abusive Admins"

You only get to pick two : (
Play on /tg/ Basil, where you get everything and if you live in moorika a half-decent population too.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 1433 1434 [1435] 1436 1437 ... 1654