Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1432 1433 [1434] 1435 1436 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124084 times)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #21495 on: March 08, 2015, 12:18:26 pm »

Just a reminder there is an event at the same time it usually is 7:00 PM EST hosted by Knox.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #21496 on: March 08, 2015, 02:12:34 pm »

Huh, nobody batted an eyebrow when I turned the station into a work of art. Apparently a masked ID-less person painting the floor in abstract patterns is so uninteresting, there is no reason to even ask the all-important question of "Why?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Knoxon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21497 on: March 08, 2015, 02:22:52 pm »

Personal things have come up and I unfortunately won't be able to host the event tonight, Glloyd might be able to take it up, or another admin

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #21498 on: March 08, 2015, 02:30:25 pm »

Yeah, I won't be able to unfortunately, I'm visiting my grandpa. To make up for it I'll host two events next weekend, Saturday and Sunday. I'm also working on some new event maps, so we might see those in play next weekend.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21499 on: March 08, 2015, 02:32:32 pm »

It's alright guys, events are pretty time consuming and demanding. They are a treat to us, not an obligation that the admins have to fulfill. I'm alright with 2 events next week anyways, march break oh yeah.  :P

Unrelated Note: You have to be on any intent other than help to shoot now it seems, not sure if this was recent or has been like this for a long time.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21500 on: March 08, 2015, 02:52:14 pm »

Its recient
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #21501 on: March 08, 2015, 02:59:47 pm »

It's alright guys, events are pretty time consuming and demanding. They are a treat to us, not an obligation that the admins have to fulfill. I'm alright with 2 events next week anyways, march break oh yeah.  :P

Unrelated Note: You have to be on any intent other than help to shoot now it seems, not sure if this was recent or has been like this for a long time.
It's a last update thing; help and clicking on a mob causes you to target the mob instead. A bit annoying, IMO, should have been a pref toggle instead of flat-out replacement.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #21502 on: March 08, 2015, 03:35:26 pm »

What's the BS12 counterpart to sleep toxins nowadays?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #21503 on: March 08, 2015, 04:37:20 pm »

Sleep toxin :D

With Goofball's changes, now you'd have to look for changes if you're playing on tg, not on BS12.

The only chemical rename recently was a full move to calling Anti-toxin Dylovene, but it was already the official name sometimes, existing in an odd half-official state.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21504 on: March 08, 2015, 05:11:32 pm »

With Goofball's changes, now you'd have to look for changes if you're playing on tg, not on BS12.

The only chemical rename recently was a full move to calling Anti-toxin Dylovene, but it was already the official name sometimes, existing in an odd half-official state.
Is that a ST reference?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #21505 on: March 08, 2015, 05:40:03 pm »

Is that a ST reference?
The name of Dylovene? If that's what you're asking about, yes. The current system on, well, everything except tg and Goon is called TrekChem for a reason, it's not the only one.

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21506 on: March 08, 2015, 08:46:28 pm »

holy shit that round was one of the shittiest security rounds ive ever seen in a long ass time.

blazing glory

« Reply #21507 on: March 08, 2015, 08:55:03 pm »

What happened exactly? I thrive on SS13 stories.

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21508 on: March 08, 2015, 09:31:04 pm »

I was the HOS, I arrived about an hour into the round I think. Power was low.

I'm in medbay, and the IAA drags a nearly dead librarian into medbay. The librarian is yelling that the IAA nearly killed him, after talking it through I let them both go, with the IAA on warning, since I had no way to prove it was true...

A few minutes later the IAA is yelling over comms about how the librarian shot him with the syringe gun and is currently beating his head in. The IAA dies, I give the librarian 10 minutes for murder and being a giant shitler. Some new evidence comes to light that proves the IAA did in fact assault the librarian, so I stick him in the brig for 5.

The IAA serves his sentence, Librarian "escapes" the sec borg I told to take him to the brig.

Meanwhile someone broke into the AI satillite and killed the AI, I have to go over to it, card the broken AI, restore its integrity.. whole process takes about ten minutes. after that, the goddamn IAA is deconstructing walls near security...  I throw the asshole in permabrig temporarily while I go deal with other shit. ( its worth noting that at this point, Telecomms went out temporarily) I take a shortcut through dorms... but its bolted shut. I see some bald dude dragging a corpse around while cutting its limbs off. The AI unbolts the door, I run in, tase and cuff the guy. At this point ive had enough, so I take him to perma, he keeps yelling shitcurity, fuck you faggot etc. I have enough and just beat the guy to death ( it was fairly obvious he was a griefer) Then some engineer releases plasma in a room, captain and I arrest him, he goes SSD so I toss him in perma as well.

We call a crew transfer, and random people are getting set to arrest, I figure its the AI or the sec borg. but I've had enough at this point so I just let it go. The librarian wants in perma to deal with the IAA, AI lets him in, and then bolts perma shut. Kinda funny.

The crew board the shuttle and we all go home.

TRAITORS THAT ROUND

THE HEAD OF PERSONNEL WHO WAS AFK NEARLY THE ENTIRE TIME.

AND....

THE SECURITY BORG.

EVERYONE ELSE WAS A SHITHEAD.

~fin

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21509 on: March 08, 2015, 09:38:52 pm »

* Aseaheru claps slowly.
Highly Opinionated Fool