Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1431 1432 [1433] 1434 1435 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123993 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #21480 on: March 07, 2015, 05:09:24 pm »

The good ones can be found on the sidebar here.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #21481 on: March 07, 2015, 06:09:26 pm »

Kai Morris, a Unathi rights terrorist, just got the most vicious treatment I've seen in SS13 so far, and I dragged a prisoner through a pile of broken glass covered in sulfric acid and salt.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21482 on: March 07, 2015, 06:17:49 pm »

Kai Morris, a Unathi rights terrorist, just got the most vicious treatment I've seen in SS13 so far, and I dragged a prisoner through a pile of broken glass covered in sulfric acid and salt.
Elaborate?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #21483 on: March 07, 2015, 06:20:04 pm »

You know what would make a good mob on away missions?
Flying Polyps.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #21484 on: March 07, 2015, 06:57:52 pm »

Elaborate?
I was playing as him. I kidnapped a security cadet and offered to trade him for an attempt at enhancing xeno rights. The crew refused and called the shuttle. I executed my prisoner and tried to run to an escape shuttle, only to get mowed down by about 20 laser shots. Then my body was pulled to the main escape wing, to be beat down by 7 different people wielding various weapons. After around 5 minutes of brutal beating, they dumped my corpse into a disposal chute and left.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21485 on: March 07, 2015, 07:11:24 pm »

Flying Polyps.

Those work now?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #21486 on: March 07, 2015, 07:14:57 pm »

Flying Polyps.
Those work now?
Last I heard, they did. Don't they?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #21487 on: March 07, 2015, 08:51:49 pm »

Elaborate?
I was playing as him. I kidnapped a security cadet and offered to trade him for an attempt at enhancing xeno rights. The crew refused and called the shuttle. I executed my prisoner and tried to run to an escape shuttle, only to get mowed down by about 20 laser shots. Then my body was pulled to the main escape wing, to be beat down by 7 different people wielding various weapons. After around 5 minutes of brutal beating, they dumped my corpse into a disposal chute and left.
And in the very next round, said cadet (me, as Cross) and Kai crossed paths again. Since our collective Intention-Fu was weak, Cult misinterpreted my wary pulling a shotgun as aggression and I didn't communicate to Kai that I was completely open to joining them willingly, so long story short, I ended up kneecaping Kai with a 12-gauge.

His leg remained intact... but later, I gave him one kick to the knee.

...and his entire leg fell off.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21488 on: March 07, 2015, 09:46:27 pm »

Flying Polyps.
Those work now?
Last I heard, they did. Don't they?

Well back when I played in 2012 supposedly it sorta worked but people said it was boring so that door was removed or never used. The wiki page was also rather tiny at the time.

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21489 on: March 07, 2015, 09:49:22 pm »

For that matter how many wikis are there, ive searched and found at least 3 for TG station plus one for bay and goon.

Also is the Supermatter engine new? I do not recall that existing a few years ago.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:07:14 pm by mosshadow »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21490 on: March 08, 2015, 04:45:12 am »

Supermatter was recently ported to /tg/

The correction wiki for /tg/ is the tgstation.org one. Not the ss13.eu one. The site admin for the .eu one went nuclear and the tg host ejected his site from the community.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

mosshadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21491 on: March 08, 2015, 09:51:17 am »

Whats the best way to become antagonist alot? I think I have only done it twice. One time the station blew up really early so we had to evac before I could do anything, and the second time I was killed by another antagonist 30 seconds in. :-[

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #21492 on: March 08, 2015, 09:54:53 am »

Whats the best way to become antagonist alot? I think I have only done it twice. One time the station blew up really early so we had to evac before I could do anything, and the second time I was killed by another antagonist 30 seconds in. :-[
It's randomly pooled from the people that do have their antag slots tagged on. About the thing that could give someone better chances at being an antag would be playing the Extend-a-traitormongous gamemode, which would go through the pool multiple times throughout the round IIRC.
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21493 on: March 08, 2015, 09:59:40 am »

I haven't had my antag toggled for almost a year and a half, but to me it seems you have better chances on a low pop server like Urist than say, Hippie for instance. The playerpool like Kassire said would be a lot smaller with a lower pop, since Hippie has about 3-4 times the amount of players we have on average.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21494 on: March 08, 2015, 10:11:14 am »

Amount of antags scales with server population. There is no way to increase your chances of becoming an antag.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 1431 1432 [1433] 1434 1435 ... 1654