Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120076 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #20805 on: December 03, 2014, 11:35:29 pm »

I'll make a topic when I get around to making an account there.

There's already an IAA complaint form in BS12Wiki, but I suppose I could edit and improve it for Urist later.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20806 on: December 03, 2014, 11:44:56 pm »

I'll make a topic when I get around to making an account there.

There's already an IAA complaint form in BS12Wiki, but I suppose I could edit and improve it for Urist later.
Cool. Thanks.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20807 on: December 04, 2014, 02:25:30 am »

So I don't spam up the thread with mapping updates you can follow my progress here: http://www.prevess.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=102

If you want to help out with the mapping tell me there I guess and Ill send over the map for you to fiddle with. For those wondering I think I'm about 30% done with laying out the station, and that is without placing items and such so I have a long ways to go.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20808 on: December 04, 2014, 02:50:57 am »

justicesnop
From reddit. This may be the greatest thing I have ever seen.
well i'm ready to die now
This needs to be an actual mech now.
You cannot escape THE LAW!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20809 on: December 04, 2014, 05:48:54 am »

The bay12 wiki has alot of forms. Nice to get high risk versions of the normal subscription form.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #20810 on: December 06, 2014, 09:46:40 pm »

Shouldn't we have the forum link on the OP?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20811 on: December 07, 2014, 05:06:02 am »

I loved smashing all of the lights last night as my weird almost-an-unathi-maybe lizard mime thing that was found on the asteroid a while back with the ridiculously long long name.

Did an excellent sneaking thing.

Claire was going to replace the dorm bathroom lights for the first time.
I had just smashed them and was about to leave, when I opened the door and Claire was right in front of me.
The way the lights were arranged, I was still shrouded in darkness, so I ran back.
Claire decided to fix the lights in the showers before the ones in the main room, so I was able to shut the door behind Claire after she went in and run outside, the bathroom door closing right behind me.

I also somehow managed to trick the HoS into coming into my cell by playing dead.
Don't even know how, but I ended up able to incapacitate her and steal her ID and light-smashing baton.
Then I walked out and locked her in her cell while I descended into maintenance to take a breather and smash maint's lights.

Really, when you look like something that crawled out of an abyss, spent a fair amount of generations in a cave, and then decided to go to space, you'd be odd to enjoy the lights being on.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20812 on: December 07, 2014, 05:14:01 am »

I loved smashing all of the lights last night as my weird almost-an-unathi-maybe lizard mime thing that was found on the asteroid a while back with the ridiculously long long name.

I had just smashed them and was about to leave, when I opened the door and Claire was right in front of me.
The way the lights were arranged, I was still shrouded in darkness, so I ran back.
Claire decided to fix the lights in the showers before the ones in the main room, so I was able to shut the door behind Claire after she went in and run outside, the bathroom door closing right behind me.

I also somehow managed to trick the HoS into coming into my cell by playing dead.
Don't even know how, but I ended up able to incapacitate her and steal her ID and light-smashing baton.
Then I walked out and locked her in her cell while I descended into maintenance to take a breather and smash maint's lights.

Really, when you look like something that crawled out of an abyss, spent a fair amount of generations in a cave, and then decided to go to space, you'd be odd to enjoy the lights being on.
Oh god that was you? I thought you were a changeling or something because of how you managed to incap the HoS after we had caught you. I had to leave early so I didn't know how that round ended but man you were really good.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20813 on: December 07, 2014, 05:20:28 am »

Oh god that was you? I thought you were a changeling or something because of how you managed to incap the HoS after we had caught you. I had to leave early so I didn't know how that round ended but man you were really good.
I wasn't antag. I was just trying to do creepy mime stuff at first and it kinda escalated.

The way I incapped the HoS so fast was basically:
- play dead
- have HoSwardenwhatevherrolewas investigate
- shove her down
- try to steal card but fail
- she gets taser out
- shove out of her hands and grab
- unload taser into her
- drop when empty
- wait for the pain to set in while she tries and fails to stunbaton you
- take her baton and keep her incapped with it
- take her id
- lock her in the cell
- abscond into maint
- wait for my entire irl body to stop being numb from the excitement while ingame hiding in a locker
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

blazing glory

« Reply #20814 on: December 07, 2014, 05:25:34 am »

- wait for my entire irl body to stop being numb from the excitement while ingame hiding in a locker

I know that feeling too well when playing this game, it makes me more tense then any other game I've played.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20815 on: December 07, 2014, 06:44:10 pm »

Shouldn't we have the forum link on the OP?
KG has done it.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20816 on: December 08, 2014, 04:50:02 am »

I was looking at the bulletcode and noticed something weird. Why does 9mm(25 brute) do more damage then the .45 lethals(20 brute). I don't want to get all /k/ in here but isn't it supposed to be "lol 9mm no stoppin power" and also the fact that IRL a .45 is the bigger bullet, if not by much.

and also while I am on the subject wouldn't it be cool if some bullets could go through unarmored spessmen and hit other spessmen behind them?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 04:54:01 am by Liction »

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20817 on: December 08, 2014, 06:01:10 am »

The 9mm is clearly hollowpoint while the .45 is the military issue ball round.
Someone call the geneva convention people, that 9mm is illegal for military use.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20818 on: December 08, 2014, 02:59:09 pm »

Someone call the geneva convention people, that 9mm is illegal for military use.

Hollowpoint rounds would actually do horrific internal shrapnel damage in real life and Baycode, there is a reason why it is banned in Geneva.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20819 on: December 08, 2014, 05:30:26 pm »

Hollowpoint rounds would actually do horrific internal shrapnel damage in real life and Baycode, there is a reason why it is banned in Geneva.
Nuke teams should get R.I.P. rounds. Imagine it...

This is the kind of round you use when you want to be confident you'll irrevocably fuck someone over for (their probably closing) life. Seems to fit the nuke ops we get.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 06:56:06 pm by Jacob/Lee »
Pages: 1 ... 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 ... 1654