Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120582 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #20370 on: November 08, 2014, 06:27:04 pm »

RE: The special event.

It'll be happening after the current round.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20371 on: November 08, 2014, 09:41:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Video will be up soon.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20372 on: November 08, 2014, 09:53:52 pm »

10/10 would be a hardass again. James, Jason, whoever the inspector is, I will hate you until the end of time.

AH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20373 on: November 08, 2014, 09:58:15 pm »

In which all of one old player joins the game and everyone dies.

I call all that a tie. Only two dissenters survived outta what, 20-30.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20374 on: November 08, 2014, 09:59:40 pm »

I was Blake Varis, one of the chef's, who eventually went through the gateway to SPESSBATTUL and died there with the other chef, Lane Stewart.
Later I was made one of the Syndie Ops, Operative Delta. 9.5/10, really good round.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #20375 on: November 08, 2014, 10:01:20 pm »

10/10 would be a hardass again. James, Jason, whoever the inspector is, I will hate you until the end of time.

James this time.

All I can say is that that round made me miss holding events. That was the first big event I've held in a while, and damn it was fun. I wrote pages and pages of Command Reports for that thing, spent more time writing then actually doing things. Damn fun nonetheless. Glad you all had fun. I may post a writeup at some point over the next week.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20376 on: November 08, 2014, 10:05:43 pm »

Spoiler: lolno (click to show/hide)

NMV Icarus brief.

We swear, we did our best! We nailed one of the shuttles in our retreat and damaged another. It was Brutus who ran, not us! We ran last! Our men killed them! We did our job, we don't deserve damn executions! We lost a maurader at mining, sure. But twenty eight of thirty of them died! We killed three enemy death commandos! Damn it, don't punish us for this!
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20377 on: November 08, 2014, 10:09:02 pm »

James this time.

All I can say is that that round made me miss holding events. That was the first big event I've held in a while, and damn it was fun. I wrote pages and pages of Command Reports for that thing, spent more time writing then actually doing things. Damn fun nonetheless. Glad you all had fun. I may post a writeup at some point over the next week.
Man, Glloyd, it was all worth it. Events like this make me want to keep playing. But there is one thing that does not make me want to keep playing....

THE LACK OF ROLLING PAPERS AND DRYING RACKS! /s

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #20378 on: November 08, 2014, 10:28:32 pm »

James this time.

Man, Glloyd, it was all worth it. Events like this make me want to keep playing. But there is one thing that does not make me want to keep playing....

THE LACK OF ROLLING PAPERS AND DRYING RACKS! /s

It's coming whenever I have free time again. Like I said, I've been super busy with university lately.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20379 on: November 08, 2014, 11:02:39 pm »

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20380 on: November 08, 2014, 11:48:00 pm »

Update on current round, barbershop is built.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20381 on: November 09, 2014, 01:06:39 am »

Nien, for future videos may I suggest showing the text and turning off OOC getting shown for it? It looks nice but I, for one, cant really what the fuck is going on.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #20382 on: November 09, 2014, 01:18:43 am »

Nien, for future videos may I suggest showing the text and turning off OOC getting shown for it? It looks nice but I, for one, cant really what the fuck is going on.

Text wouldn't have really helped. At least for admins, it was a mess of Dsay, asay, admin logs and regular chat. I honestly never had a chance to read half of what people said to me during that assault.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20383 on: November 09, 2014, 01:22:51 am »

Yeah, during intense fights like that people rarely have the time to yell insults when you're busy dodging lasers. Most of the talking happened before the major fighting, the preparation.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20384 on: November 09, 2014, 01:24:27 am »

How about no. I like SS13 videos to be recorded that way and that's the way I'll record mine.
Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 ... 1654