Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1350 1351 [1352] 1353 1354 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121151 times)

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #20265 on: November 03, 2014, 11:06:01 pm »

nope, there were two bombs, not in sec at all

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20266 on: November 03, 2014, 11:35:02 pm »

Just tested the bombs I made on an empty baystation server, one did nothing, the other made a really big boom. 50% success rate go!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20267 on: November 03, 2014, 11:52:12 pm »

The amount the server is crashing this week is ridiculous.

oldark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20268 on: November 04, 2014, 12:09:35 am »

Why does no one use the secondary server posted when the main one goes down? I've checked into it several times when the primary crashed and haven't seen a single player.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20269 on: November 04, 2014, 12:26:24 am »

I've been an admin for what. 5-6 months? That server is so outdated i'm still a trialmin or mod on it.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

oldark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20270 on: November 04, 2014, 12:44:39 am »

Anyone recommend a server to use while this one is down? I've hopped into a few but since everyone seems to have a different layout I'd need to pick one alternate to stick with or my brain will hurt.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20271 on: November 04, 2014, 12:54:35 am »

Yeah, the server was considered a good backup back when we still had /tg/. Yeah, the alt has lost it's glory days really.

blazing glory

« Reply #20272 on: November 04, 2014, 12:57:00 am »

Well I play on Aurora, it's fairly good, the station layout is rather different from Bay12 though, it uses the Bay12 station code so that's good.

It places priority on Roleplay and people stick with the rules.

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #20273 on: November 04, 2014, 06:38:15 am »

Yeah, the server was considered a good backup back when we still had /tg/. Yeah, the alt has lost it's glory days really.

It's overdue for an update, but currently is running Mint 12 and can't even hit it's repos for updates.  Looking at getting it back up to speed either this week or next.

KG

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #20274 on: November 04, 2014, 11:23:44 am »

server is back up.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20275 on: November 04, 2014, 11:45:59 am »

S-Sometimes m-me and MC arhpee o-on it...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20276 on: November 04, 2014, 12:01:23 pm »

Anyone recommend a server to use while this one is down? I've hopped into a few but since everyone seems to have a different layout I'd need to pick one alternate to stick with or my brain will hurt.
Our layout is literally unique to our station. Git gud and play on Basil Badger or something. It's a cool server. Won't find it in the server list though, look on tgstation13.org. I feel we have a lot of drama but then I look at r/SS13 and I just laugh.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20277 on: November 04, 2014, 01:12:18 pm »

hey miauw (and other nerds also)

what components is ss13 made of

i don't mean the newest flavor of donk pocket bullshit, because that goes on top, the whole layer of byond propping this up is what i need broken down into a nice list

i need this for no reason in particular don't ask any questions

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20278 on: November 04, 2014, 01:20:20 pm »

i don't mean the newest flavor of donk pocket bullshit, because that goes on top, the whole layer of byond propping this up is what i need broken down into a nice list

kek, i know of only two people that could give you an answer (since they partially reverse-engineered BYOND), Tobba (the goon dev) and YotaXP. you could catch Yota in #coderbus if you're lucky but I haven't seen Tobba in ages.

also once the webclient is out of beta you'll be able to see the indubitably horrid source code for byond with your own eyes.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #20279 on: November 04, 2014, 01:47:21 pm »

kek, i know of only two people that could give you an answer (since they partially reverse-engineered BYOND), Tobba (the goon dev) and YotaXP. you could catch Yota in #coderbus if you're lucky but I haven't seen Tobba in ages.

also once the webclient is out of beta you'll be able to see the indubitably horrid source code for byond with your own eyes.
Like miauw said, this is BYOND stuff, not SS13 stuff, I'm afraid. The stuff that props SS13's mechanics up though is available. It's scattered throughout the sauce, but good places to start would be ZAS, mobcode, saycode (miauw's been working on this, I'm given to understand) and other low level stuff. Be warned, though, I took a peek in atmos code once. It suffers from the worst spaghetti code I've ever seen in a game full of spaghetti code. Yet it's one of the defining aspects of SS13.
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers
Pages: 1 ... 1350 1351 [1352] 1353 1354 ... 1654