Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117735 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #19710 on: October 19, 2014, 03:04:35 pm »

i'd like to start petition to rename baystation to renamestation but i know it'd be renamed to something else before two days passed

i'll have my syndicates incinerate soghun in plasma fires thanks

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19711 on: October 19, 2014, 03:04:46 pm »

Those sort of PR's are what make me want to talk to Glloyd about no longer pulling from Bay, then Bay does something like the cargo trains, and I go "Just one more pull..."

'Hang on, I need to set off this EMP... FUCK! MY PACEMAKER!'

Quote from: miauw62
i think humphrey would be a good last name for somebody called Penis.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19712 on: October 19, 2014, 03:08:17 pm »

Those sort of PR's are what make me want to talk to Glloyd about no longer pulling from Bay, then Bay does something like the cargo trains, and I go "Just one more pull..."
rargh rargh rargh ragh fluff rargh rargh rargh ragh changes rargh rargh rargh ragh RAEG
Spoiler: rargh rargh (click to show/hide)
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19713 on: October 19, 2014, 03:14:10 pm »

It's as if they hate the very concept of the syndicate in general.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19714 on: October 19, 2014, 03:15:47 pm »

rargh rargh rargh ragh fluff rargh rargh rargh ragh changes rargh rargh rargh ragh RAEG
godoomit victor cnt be hr evritiem thr is a isue hes not jesis

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #19715 on: October 19, 2014, 03:19:08 pm »

I actually like the nuclear mode changes. Most people follow the nuke station path because that's how it's set up and it gets old after a while.

See, I'd be okay with that too. If I could separate that from the rest of the PR, that'd be nice. But removing the syndicate "becuz arpee" is just dumb IMO.

Give it a few months and they'll be removing Nanotrasen. It would not surprise me at this point.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19716 on: October 19, 2014, 03:19:27 pm »

godoomit victor cnt be hr evritiem thr is a isue hes not jesis
i cri evritime thr is isue an victor not fx it so i cn 2d spssmn in m nt mch tim
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19717 on: October 19, 2014, 03:20:02 pm »

pls rename phoron 3 plasma kthx

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19718 on: October 19, 2014, 03:33:29 pm »

This has to be one of the stupidest PR's I've seen in a while. Trust me, I will revert this when it gets to us: https://github.com/Baystation12/Baystation12/pull/6791

Worst thing is, they changed the AI laws. From 'may not injure a Syndicate agent' to 'may not injure an operative'. And 'syndicate activities' to 'operative activities'. WHICH DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.

And don't think they just removed those from Nuke, oh no - they removed Syndicate from the game, completely.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19719 on: October 19, 2014, 03:39:23 pm »

Worst thing is, they changed the AI laws. From 'may not injure a Syndicate agent' to 'may not injure an operative'. And 'syndicate activities' to 'operative activities'.
Ooh, that could have repercussions, since Death Squaddies could be called operatives... So could ninjas or even (if yer getting loose with it) ERTs.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19720 on: October 19, 2014, 03:54:10 pm »

Worst thing is, they changed the AI laws. From 'may not injure a Syndicate agent' to 'may not injure an operative'. And 'syndicate activities' to 'operative activities'.
Ooh, that could have repercussions, since Death Squaddies could be called operatives... So could ninjas or even (if yer getting loose with it) ERTs.

Yeah, that's why it doesn't make sense. Syndicate agent is a clear designation - the guys in the uniform of faction X Doing Stuff. Operative is a generic term.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19721 on: October 19, 2014, 03:58:02 pm »

I actually like the nuclear mode changes. Most people follow the nuke station path because that's how it's set up and it gets old after a while.

See, I'd be okay with that too. If I could separate that from the rest of the PR, that'd be nice. But removing the syndicate "becuz arpee" is just dumb IMO.

Give it a few months and they'll be removing Nanotrasen. It would not surprise me at this point.

It'll probably be called the ISS 2 or something because it is pretty obvious they are opposed to the concept of company nation states already.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19722 on: October 19, 2014, 03:59:45 pm »

Yeah, that's why it doesn't make sense. Syndicate agent is a clear designation - the guys in the uniform of faction X Doing Stuff. Operative is a generic term.
inb4 James Bond fucks up station by boozing and womanising and driving fast cargo trains while the AI is powerless to do anything.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19723 on: October 19, 2014, 04:00:26 pm »

inb4 James Bond fucks up station by boozing and womanising and driving fast cargo trains while the AI is powerless to do anything.

I do, in fact, wish to see that.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19724 on: October 19, 2014, 04:01:25 pm »

I do, in fact, wish to see that.

High speed cargo train chases trading shots at each other. That would actually be amazing.
Pages: 1 ... 1313 1314 [1315] 1316 1317 ... 1654