Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1296 1297 [1298] 1299 1300 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2118998 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #19455 on: October 14, 2014, 07:48:16 am »

Umm, for someone who has been away from the server for along time, what does this mean?

Practically, a soonish update with some new Bay features, Vampires, Coats, Event-style news at preset dates, Holy Chaplin Grenades, MUH PANK AOC...
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19456 on: October 14, 2014, 08:04:12 am »

Booletsec...

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19457 on: October 14, 2014, 08:09:23 am »

I don't know if anyone would be interested in these, but I made these songs a month or two ago.

Server lag might skew these, but for the most part they sound fine on the piano if you ask me.
:o

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19458 on: October 14, 2014, 08:17:00 am »

After looking through the auto-traitor code, "traitor" no longer seems like a word to me.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19459 on: October 14, 2014, 08:24:10 am »

After looking through the auto-traitor code, "traitor" no longer seems like a word to me.

Traitor traitor traitor? Traitor traitor.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19460 on: October 14, 2014, 12:47:22 pm »

Hodor.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #19461 on: October 14, 2014, 12:52:53 pm »

So yesterday I played a security officer. It was wicked fun. It led to some really tense moments, like that one where we were deciding to execute the prisoner and some panic broke out.

However, I have something else to say. Just as a friendly request, to the people who play the mimes and clowns, can you please fucking not act worse than the antagonists and be a fucking clown instead? I tried to arrest the mime yesterday for committing a series of crimes, and I got yelled at after I took a while to capture him, because apparently the AI guy didn't think to yell at the person who was committing the crimes instead of the person trying to stop them.

Why are the clowns and mimes always acting like asses anyway? >:(

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19462 on: October 14, 2014, 12:57:04 pm »

Because trololol herpaderp im a clun i fuck shit up lmao

But even worse are those fucking HoP's who enable them by giving them all access. Or giving out access in general like it's candy, for that matter
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:59:15 pm by Darvi »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19463 on: October 14, 2014, 01:06:00 pm »

all access cluwne best cluwne.
how will you be the hero of the station if you cannot reach those in need

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19464 on: October 14, 2014, 01:18:04 pm »

breaking into the chapel that's been locked down due to being contaminated with a combination of sanic the xenoweed/airborne gbs/assistants just to break out of the chapel and touch butts in the hallway next to the escape arm is a proud cluwn tradition

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19465 on: October 14, 2014, 01:31:19 pm »

Yeah that's kind of sensible (for a clown, that is). Breaking into the captain's office and then uploading a law stating that you're the captain, however, isn't.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19466 on: October 14, 2014, 01:38:45 pm »

Does the merge mean Bay machines? Cause after getting bored and desperate with the server down, I went over there for a few rounds and I *love* how their machines work. Setting up the SM is just that little bit more !!fun!! when the freezers and pumps consume enough power to drain their SMES in a few minutes if the engine is offline, and meeting the power requirements is that little bit harder.

The current Urist station requires ~80KW to keep running after everything is charged. After setting up the engine, I pretty much never need to look at it again. BS12 requires around 300KW, and the Engine pumps and freezers are 1/3 of that amount. Much more interesting.

I mean, it's still not *that* hard. Their engine seems to bleed off energy way slower, so if you can get it to 600KW it will just kind of stay there, but that's beside the point....

On Clowns: Yeah... every time I see a clown with all access, I cry a little inside. Be a funny man, not a one-man wrecking crew when you aren't the antagonist. For example, I once heard a clown say this: It's expected for a clown to knock people down and use acid to boil away the items they dropped... No. No it isn't. If you're an antagonist clown, sure, go for it. That's what you should be doing. But a regular clown should not have acid to begin with, much less use it to interfere with station affairs.
And even if you are the antagonist, I would prefer something more interesting than *just* a one-man wrecking crew.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19467 on: October 14, 2014, 01:53:56 pm »

Because of memes in the community that pretty much state that the clown and the mime are to be mortal enemies and are to cause trolol so random fun. Fun is subjective of course, and I of course hate random hacking doors and all this shit that clowns do.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19468 on: October 14, 2014, 02:05:56 pm »

Some days I wish I could reach thru computers and shake the idiots who think that sorta thing is fine.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19469 on: October 14, 2014, 02:06:27 pm »

Because trololol herpaderp im a clun i fuck shit up lmao

But even worse are those fucking HoP's who enable them by giving them all access. Or giving out access in general like it's candy, for that matter

Seriously show me a HoP like that. Almost everytime I request just maintenance access as an assistant, I'l need the entire engineering team to approve and recommend me as the saviour of the station.
Pages: 1 ... 1296 1297 [1298] 1299 1300 ... 1654