Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1276 1277 [1278] 1279 1280 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119935 times)

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #19155 on: October 01, 2014, 09:14:47 pm »

Pretty sure you can set it to 0 and leave it on. I don't think they would change that.
Nope, it did degrade. It wouldn't surprise me if they changed it back due to complaints, though.

The singularity shrinks and grows when the power is set to 0. It can't sustain its size at three, but zero power is enough to make a size two grow.

Probably not what you meant though.
Yeah, that should be good enough to power the station.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19156 on: October 02, 2014, 12:06:25 am »

With ZAS it would be like the instaheatdeath it used to be on goon when you open an airlock except also with the bonus of being thrown about like a sack full of puppies. I would totally be for this if atmoscode wasn't so laggy. This should teach those people not to randomly crowbar open airlocks right quick(even though it will probably happen anyways).
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:08:46 am by Liction »

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19157 on: October 02, 2014, 03:22:23 am »

to fix singulo: give engineering bombs

to fix supermatter: stop being a bag of dicks and adapt playermade mods to the system (it takes twenty just to swap the fokken pumps, god help you if you decide to hook cooling to atmos)

to fix station: install pat the atmosfuk ball of fire we call an engine

and remember about candy under the atmoslocks tia

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19158 on: October 02, 2014, 05:38:07 am »

Do they still asplode? I recall one version that didn't, and was never suicidal enough to try.

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19159 on: October 02, 2014, 07:22:09 am »

IIRC the bags only caused explosions if you threw it into the singulo. Placing them into each other only makes a small one.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19160 on: October 02, 2014, 09:35:47 am »

PA at power 0 is enough to sustain a singularity of size 3x3. Nobody has touched the singulo in at least a year.

Also implying tg maintainers listen to player complaints.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19161 on: October 02, 2014, 10:03:16 am »

I'm talking BS12 here, like I ever played /tg/station :V

Knoxon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19162 on: October 02, 2014, 10:03:35 am »

Fuck the supermatter and fuck the singularity, solars will always be the best power source.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19163 on: October 02, 2014, 10:05:49 am »

YMMV about "best" (comparatively little power and takes much longer to set up due to their distance and solar downtime) but yeah, whenin doubt, solars.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19164 on: October 02, 2014, 12:02:54 pm »

I officially am giving this my seal of approval.

(It's a crossed pair of harmbatons over a bucklecuffed Unathi with "Robusted for Great Justice" in latin around the outside. It's pretty sweet.)

Any engine that the final instructions are, "And make sure everything stays VERY on fire ALL the time, or everyone will die horribly." Is a good engine.

Also, I plan on doing the Xeno-hate round, or at least a prototype version, tonight around 7pm GMT-6. Depending on how the rounds work out and everything, naturally. I'm not going to force it into a pre-existing round.

I may also run a special Cult round.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 12:32:57 pm by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19165 on: October 02, 2014, 01:13:05 pm »

solars suck because they are completely risk-free.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #19166 on: October 02, 2014, 01:14:39 pm »

Also, I plan on doing the Xeno-hate round, or at least a prototype version, tonight around 7pm GMT-6. Depending on how the rounds work out and everything, naturally. I'm not going to force it into a pre-existing round.

Looks like I need to play tonight then. Hans always holds amazing rounds.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #19167 on: October 02, 2014, 01:23:31 pm »

(It's a crossed pair of harmbatons over a bucklecuffed Unathi with "Robusted for Great Justice" in latin around the outside. It's pretty sweet.)

Any engine that the final instructions are, "And make sure everything stays VERY on fire ALL the time, or everyone will die horribly." Is a good engine.

In case someone wants to do that, IIRC the text would be 'PRO MAGNAM IUSTITIAM ROBUSTERUNT', though feel free to correct me.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19168 on: October 02, 2014, 01:35:52 pm »

In case someone wants to do that, IIRC the text would be 'PRO MAGNAM IUSTITIAM ROBUSTERUNT', though feel free to correct me.
Haaaaans... I can't play at one am!
On an unrelated note, opinions on EMPs (Emergency Doctors) getting maint access?
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #19169 on: October 02, 2014, 01:36:46 pm »

Something about that looks improperly conjugated, but it's been a while since I've taken latin, so don't trust me.
Pages: 1 ... 1276 1277 [1278] 1279 1280 ... 1654