Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120741 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #18930 on: September 17, 2014, 10:20:43 pm »

Baystation?
I might.
but then i must make new characters sobs
Black lives matter.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18931 on: September 19, 2014, 04:43:17 pm »

Hey all, I know some people have asked me about an update, I'm planning on updating next week once BS12 works out some more of their bugs, and once I merge a few more PR's for us. The jungle stuff won't be in for this update, but I will guarantee that it'll be in for the next. I'll be posting some teaser shots of the secret jungle areas throughout the week, and post some more information on the two new jobs and how they'll fit in when I get a chance! Cheers, I hope everything's going well for everybody!

Also, I'll be on the server tonight, and may potentially host a special round if I have the time! So get on and play some spessmeens with me!

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18932 on: September 19, 2014, 06:57:07 pm »

Hey all, I know some people have asked me about an update, I'm planning on updating next week once BS12 works out some more of their bugs, and once I merge a few more PR's for us. The jungle stuff won't be in for this update, but I will guarantee that it'll be in for the next. I'll be posting some teaser shots of the secret jungle areas throughout the week, and post some more information on the two new jobs and how they'll fit in when I get a chance! Cheers, I hope everything's going well for everybody!

Also, I'll be on the server tonight, and may potentially host a special round if I have the time! So get on and play some spessmeens with me!

Are you implying there is a new chapter in the Fallout Post-Apocalyptic Saga.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18933 on: September 19, 2014, 06:58:21 pm »

Are you implying there is a new chapter in the Fallout Post-Apocalyptic Saga.

Not tonight, but I've definitely been thinking about starting up a new saga soon!

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18934 on: September 19, 2014, 07:03:34 pm »

EXCELLENT

I missed all of them. Please, inform us beforehand when you plan on doing Fallout Rounds!

COUGH STEAM OR PMS ARE LOVELY
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18935 on: September 19, 2014, 07:29:01 pm »

EXCELLENT

I missed all of them. Please, inform us beforehand when you plan on doing Fallout Rounds!

COUGH STEAM OR PMS ARE LOVELY

Be a dick and tell us via forum post instead.

Make sure to steam message me instead though. Not cause i'm special. Because I am a completely necessary admin.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18936 on: September 19, 2014, 07:53:14 pm »

>lings with players competent enough to team up
Doubt.
Slight doubt.
On tg one round the lings replaced the head staff. We didn't know until the round was over.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18937 on: September 20, 2014, 03:20:14 am »

Doubt.
Slight doubt.
On tg one round the lings replaced the head staff. We didn't know until the round was over.
»tg lings
»impersonating people

So it IS possible????

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18938 on: September 20, 2014, 10:24:18 am »

Dammit glloyd, I didn't even get on my computer until today. :C

'Hang on, I need to set off this EMP... FUCK! MY PACEMAKER!'

Quote from: miauw62
i think humphrey would be a good last name for somebody called Penis.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #18939 on: September 20, 2014, 10:43:35 am »

Oh yeah, speaking of PRs, I fixed one of the major showstoppers of mine. Finally. And I feel dumb for not doing it before, because literally ALL it took was... removing a check and just removing a thing wholesale, no matter if it's actually in or not.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18940 on: September 20, 2014, 12:22:25 pm »

Doubt.
Slight doubt.
»tg lings
»impersonating people

So it IS possible????

I remember one round, back when I used to play a lot more often, Jacob/Lee managed to successfully impersonate me down to a T. It was pretty awesome, considering I was the captain, and noone even noticed the change.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18941 on: September 20, 2014, 12:26:08 pm »

Best changeling rounds are accomplished as traitor. :P I once stole the HoP's identity in the MIDDLE OF A MANHUNT FOR ME, went to the Armory where a whole posse was forming to hunt me down, STUNNED EVERYONE, then looted them. Then I gloated a bit, got assaulted by a wizard, and fled for my life.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Black lives matter.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18943 on: September 20, 2014, 12:37:37 pm »

Admins most likely fucking around.
Crack-a-lack-a

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18944 on: September 20, 2014, 01:58:09 pm »

While I wait on some sprites, I'm temporarily not going to be working on the Jungle. As an update, almost everything is done except for some of the secrets, and the stuff for the hunter's job. Until then though, I've got some other minor projects I'm going to do and push for the upcoming update.

Question: Would people be interested in an arrival shuttle like the one on the Russian station, where you spawn in a transit area, and take a shuttle to the station? Or would you prefer the system we have currently?
Pages: 1 ... 1261 1262 [1263] 1264 1265 ... 1654