Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1224 1225 [1226] 1227 1228 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2124048 times)

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #18375 on: August 18, 2014, 10:41:08 pm »

Metastation used to have has that and it was basically the illicit garden.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18376 on: August 18, 2014, 11:18:15 pm »

I feel that we really should have a public garden of some sort somewhere on the station. Basically an area with some dirt to grow things in, some random seeds and the most basic things needed to grow things in. We sorta have that already with the illicit growing area in maintenance though that area is rarely used if at all. Maybe we should make it an actual public growing area instead or we could just convert botany to be semi public.

Bay removed botany, replaced it with xenoflora, and gave the chef gardeners to grow food for him instead of scientists. My whining level isn't high enough to get this for us.

GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18377 on: August 18, 2014, 11:20:20 pm »

We have xenoflora Corai, it's on the research base.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18378 on: August 18, 2014, 11:35:24 pm »

We still have botanists instead of gardeners. My whine level isn't high enough to get pointless stuff renamed.

>playing random 6 people

>16 people

banner y u do dis
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:40:16 pm by Aedel »
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18379 on: August 19, 2014, 12:42:58 am »

nobody should have heard of the cult? what's s-com wow

Solidified bad ideas and regret~
who made you hate fun goddammit
As for the two new jobs, cool! Sounds really freaking nice. Hunter sounds...Dangerous, to say the least. I think I like lumberjack more.

Also, would it ever be possible for the Detective to have 2 job-slots? Duel Dets are very important.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18380 on: August 19, 2014, 02:15:52 am »

I haven't played in a long while, do we have our own wiki or anything so I can get caught up on the changes? Or at least a link to whatever codebases we are using :P
I might start playing again after my exams are over.
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18381 on: August 19, 2014, 03:31:50 am »

Jungle outpost?
Truly, no community remains unaffected by Startoad. :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #18382 on: August 19, 2014, 03:56:05 am »

I... really don't think that the outpost is a good idea. It's a fun idea, sure, but it would be basically the Science outpost on steroids - a completely secluded z-level for people who basically want to play another game altogether, just eating processing power.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18383 on: August 19, 2014, 05:48:25 am »

And so, move xenoarch down there?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18384 on: August 19, 2014, 05:56:40 am »

And mining. I'd like it to be all on a PLANET, instead of an asteroid.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18385 on: August 19, 2014, 06:04:10 am »

So when are we changing ss13 from a research station to a mining colony.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18386 on: August 19, 2014, 06:12:44 am »

if we don't change it, there is the ever so slight chance that people will stop fucking around and make research fun

heh who the fuck am i kidding better rename everything instead right guys?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18387 on: August 19, 2014, 06:31:06 am »

I like the asteroid though...

I just dont like xenoarch on it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18388 on: August 19, 2014, 10:58:00 am »

I... really don't think that the outpost is a good idea. It's a fun idea, sure, but it would be basically the Science outpost on steroids - a completely secluded z-level for people who basically want to play another game altogether, just eating processing power.

I know where you're coming from. I want to add stuff there for a variety of different jobs, but first I'm going to test out how heavy of a load it runs once I get a basic map of the area and set up the random generation shit.

Jungle outpost?
Truly, no community remains unaffected by Startoad. :P

Honk. It was actually originally intended to be some sort of forest moon, but then I found all these unused jungle assets in BS12...

Also what ever happened to that shitheel? Didn't he get shamed away from /tg/ for some unknown reason, (was it JO13?) and then become one of the founders of NT? I never saw him make any PR's except for the one that broke custom drink glasses, after which he disappeared again.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18389 on: August 19, 2014, 11:22:17 am »

Apparently Startoad did some creepy stuff with asking pics from an underage member of NT or something and got shood away. He's basically a boogeyman, all servers have some sort of experience with him. (he even tried to copy cogstation, and did so VERY badly. Hilariously badly, even)

Also his JO13 BS got him shamed away from /tg/. JO13 was crashy as fuck and ran like shit, and he forcibly removed the admin permissions system and insisted to divide admins into admins that can ban and admins that can host events, never both.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 1224 1225 [1226] 1227 1228 ... 1654