Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1218 1219 [1220] 1221 1222 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2123819 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #18285 on: August 16, 2014, 12:23:18 am »

Spoiler: Murder (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Perfected (click to show/hide)

Dat laser turret. It also killed Axel, who did manage to juke it for a second by hiding behind the wall. Then he stepped out and got shot into critical.

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18286 on: August 16, 2014, 12:32:04 am »

I still say that those messages where created by the malf AI, and that all that guff was a sham.

They weren't. The NMV Icarus and centcomm offical were also telling Unathi to fuck off.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18287 on: August 16, 2014, 01:03:17 am »

Spoiler: Murder (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Perfected (click to show/hide)

Dat laser turret. It also killed Axel, who did manage to juke it for a second by hiding behind the wall. Then he stepped out and got shot into critical.

I was wondering what the hell was being built there, then the supermatter started going critical so I had to go try and deal with with it

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18288 on: August 16, 2014, 06:21:04 am »

I still say that those messages where created by the malf AI, and that all that guff was a sham.
They weren't. The NMV Icarus and centcomm offical were also telling Unathi to fuck off.
I love being casually space-racist.
Feels good.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18289 on: August 16, 2014, 07:58:00 am »

I plan on adding more choices from our fluff when that gets in. If I'm feeling better by then.
For the Where You're From, could there be an option that is the equivalent of Unknown? Unspecified? 
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18290 on: August 16, 2014, 08:52:05 am »

I plan on adding more choices from our fluff when that gets in. If I'm feeling better by then.
For the Where You're From, could there be an option that is the equivalent of Unknown? Unspecified?

It's called not filling it in :P

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18291 on: August 16, 2014, 09:11:08 am »

Ah. Shaddap.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Damiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18292 on: August 16, 2014, 01:47:22 pm »

Malf mode needs to not identify itself at round start on random. It completely ruins the round to know exactly who the antag is at roundstart. Roleplay is one thing, but having to play dumb all round because the round spoiled itself isn't very fun.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #18293 on: August 16, 2014, 02:02:57 pm »

It's called not filling it in :P

Actually, it's called picking Other -> Writing in 'Unknown/Unspecified'.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18294 on: August 16, 2014, 05:11:50 pm »

Did it die?

EDIT: It kicked alot of people...
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:14:15 pm by TGameCo »

'Hang on, I need to set off this EMP... FUCK! MY PACEMAKER!'

Quote from: miauw62
i think humphrey would be a good last name for somebody called Penis.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #18295 on: August 16, 2014, 05:12:39 pm »

Did it die?
No idea

EDIT: Nope, just relog
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 05:14:28 pm by Kassire »
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18296 on: August 16, 2014, 05:35:31 pm »

So, I have a minor texture bug that we discovered when a particularly bored captain decided he wanted engineering to carpet the entire station :P

It turns out that if you crowbar up the sign and replace it with carpet, you get... indestructible void. The problem is that it's looking for the carpet texture in the wrong place. I know how to fix it so that it will just show carpet, (the carpet floor textures need to be copyed into the Uristturf file) but I'd like it to show the sign on carpet. Anyone have any ideas for that, or is that asking too much of BYOND?

Aedel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18297 on: August 16, 2014, 05:52:16 pm »

Malf mode needs to not identify itself at round start on random. It completely ruins the round to know exactly who the antag is at roundstart. Roleplay is one thing, but having to play dumb all round because the round spoiled itself isn't very fun.

We're changing to gamemode votes. We're going to know every gamemode no matter what unless the majority votes for secret.
GENERATION 18: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Blucifer: Whenever I talk to you it's like talking to flufflepuff and a temmie mixed together with cuddles.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #18298 on: August 16, 2014, 06:00:28 pm »

So, I have a minor texture bug that we discovered when a particularly bored captain decided he wanted engineering to carpet the entire station :P

It turns out that if you crowbar up the sign and replace it with carpet, you get... indestructible void. The problem is that it's looking for the carpet texture in the wrong place. I know how to fix it so that it will just show carpet, (the carpet floor textures need to be copyed into the Uristturf file) but I'd like it to show the sign on carpet. Anyone have any ideas for that, or is that asking too much of BYOND?

You mean the Urist McStation sign?

Someone would need to sprite a carpeted version of it, but there's not really a way you could create that ingame without some snowflake coding.

EDIT: In other news, I just pushed an update that'll allow people to make dressers, bookshelves and non-securecabinets out of wood. Of course, this also means that you can deconstruct all three of those as well...

What this means? More constructable things, and more uses for wood. The costs are high, 8-10 pieces depending on the object, but it'll give more work for botanists, and allow players to build pimpin' cribs. Considering I'm going to be laid up for at least the next week because of my accident, I'll probably be doing a fair bit of coding over the next little while when it doesn't hurt so much to sit up straight.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 07:48:49 pm by Glloyd »

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18299 on: August 16, 2014, 10:13:54 pm »

Glloyd, What happen? I didn't know of any accident! I hope you get better.

In other news, i finished my papercrafts stuff, PR is here: https://github.com/UristMcStation/UristMcStation/pull/63

'Hang on, I need to set off this EMP... FUCK! MY PACEMAKER!'

Quote from: miauw62
i think humphrey would be a good last name for somebody called Penis.
Pages: 1 ... 1218 1219 [1220] 1221 1222 ... 1654