Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120296 times)

Gulddom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #17775 on: July 13, 2014, 05:27:47 pm »

Server seems to have a case of the hiccups.
Edit: Seems to be down.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 05:33:51 pm by Gulddom »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17776 on: July 14, 2014, 04:51:19 am »

Wait, did bay implement computer3?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17778 on: July 14, 2014, 09:42:58 am »

Did we get the new computers?

We've had the new computers longer than Bay has. They're just not on the map, for good reason.

What is good reason? Also, on the subject of the map, can you please distribute more dressers? It is strange that the entire station has 2-3 dressers.

'Hang on, I need to set off this EMP... FUCK! MY PACEMAKER!'

Quote from: miauw62
i think humphrey would be a good last name for somebody called Penis.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17779 on: July 14, 2014, 12:27:49 pm »

We've had the new computers longer than Bay has. They're just not on the map, for good reason.

What is good reason? Also, on the subject of the map, can you please distribute more dressers? It is strange that the entire station has 2-3 dressers.

I think it's pretty technically problematic to implement, if my memory serves me right.

And yeah, I agree on the dressers.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17780 on: July 14, 2014, 01:21:15 pm »

Also, server is down.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17781 on: July 14, 2014, 04:14:40 pm »

I think it's pretty technically problematic to implement, if my memory serves me right.

2-3... That's strange, because dressers don't exist in Baycode. I tried to port them when we switched, but got confused by BS12's weirdass underwear system.

Wait, did bay implement computer3?

Yeah, but they're only using it for the laptops, just like we've been doing for the last couple months.

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17782 on: July 14, 2014, 05:13:39 pm »

2-3... That's strange, because dressers don't exist in Baycode. I tried to port them when we switched, but got confused by BS12's weirdass underwear system.

I could have sworn that they were in the theatre backstage.

Edit: I just opened up the map and found it wasn't there. I guess i was remembering when we were based off of /tg/. For the port, Couldn't you just create a new object and open the underwear on click? I was browsing through the code and thought that would be the easiest thing to do.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 05:23:00 pm by TGameCo »

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17783 on: July 14, 2014, 08:44:26 pm »

You'd think so, but BYOND. Also poor coding. It's the old underwear system. I was thinking of rewriting it, but I'll have to take another look to see if it's worth it. If you want to code it though, go ahead. We can always use more coders.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17784 on: July 14, 2014, 09:20:45 pm »

Server is up...
Crack-a-lack-a

TGameCo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17785 on: July 15, 2014, 07:33:58 am »

You'd think so, but BYOND. Also poor coding. It's the old underwear system. I was thinking of rewriting it, but I'll have to take another look to see if it's worth it. If you want to code it though, go ahead. We can always use more coders.

I've been trying to get a gist of how this is written, and will try to program in the dressers. Is/are the art asset(s) still in? Or did you remove them?Found them
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 10:17:48 am by TGameCo »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17786 on: July 15, 2014, 10:39:05 am »

Here I am, looking to rewrite say(), while others say "Jeez I'm gonna have to get a grasp on this damn complicated underwear system" :P

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17787 on: July 15, 2014, 10:41:43 am »

To be fair, all code is greek to me. I would be willing to try if it isn't too complicated, but honestly it seems fairly daunting. Reason why I respect Glloyd for all witchcraft coding he does.  :P

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17788 on: July 15, 2014, 10:53:13 am »

Here I am, looking to rewrite say(), while others say "Jeez I'm gonna have to get a grasp on this damn complicated underwear system" :P

oh god not saycode again

Android

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17789 on: July 15, 2014, 11:10:36 am »

Good luck, brave soulja
Pages: 1 ... 1184 1185 [1186] 1187 1188 ... 1654