Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116851 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #17520 on: June 23, 2014, 06:44:52 am »

I played a few shifts on Bay, today.

Very boring over all, despite that they almost never play traitor.
Surprisingly, I was only scolded once for my RP, and only with a gib threat instead of a ban threat.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17521 on: June 23, 2014, 10:03:16 am »

Wow, shit, it's Bd. It's been a long time.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17522 on: June 23, 2014, 11:00:12 am »

-stuff-

No discussing other servers. Period.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

GiantBadger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17523 on: June 23, 2014, 11:40:35 am »

BD was the best fucking admin this server ever graced

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17524 on: June 23, 2014, 12:11:32 pm »

Wow, shit, it's Bd. It's been a long time.

Welp, you may not remember me but I certainly remember you, BD.

Spacefaye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17525 on: June 23, 2014, 12:14:29 pm »

I'm really tired of SS13, 1 year ago, all I played was SS13, now it just sucks, ever since that ARMA dude played the game lots of griefers swarmed the servers and ruined the experience for everyone else.

jhxmt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17526 on: June 23, 2014, 12:27:48 pm »

I'm really tired of SS13, 1 year ago, all I played was SS13, now it just sucks, ever since that ARMA dude played the game lots of griefers swarmed the servers and ruined the experience for everyone else.

Really?  Not my experience of late (most of my playing was done either about 6-7 months ago or within the last few weeks).  All seems quite playable and fun (and !!FUN!!) in my book.

All based solely on my experience, obviously - YMMV and all that.  :)

Addendum: there appears to be one tile in the Construction Area that it is impossible to lay floor tiles on.  It's the same one with the single scrubber, and even if you unwrench the scrubber and move it away, you can't put floor tiles down.  Am I missing something obvious?
Quote from: beefsupreme
Try slaughtering a ton of animals, meat makes less decisions than animals.

Why Your Ramps Don't Work
How To Breach A Volcano Safely

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17527 on: June 23, 2014, 02:31:06 pm »

I know where you are coming from. I would probably take a month break from spess or something, but many people would probably not agree with that statement. I can confidently say though, I enjoyed spess a hell lot more a year ago than I do now. Not saying it is boring currently, but I would say the server was in much better shape a year ago.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17528 on: June 23, 2014, 02:36:19 pm »

I know where you are coming from. I would probably take a month break from spess or something, but many people would probably not agree with that statement. I can confidently say though, I enjoyed spess a hell lot more a year ago than I do now. Not saying it is boring currently, but I would say the server was in much better shape a year ago.

Eh.  Lots more griefers, lots of people with levels of RP that DO NOT MATCH.  People typing in all lowercase having a conversation with a Baystation regular, for instance.  And added to that is freaking autotraitor.  It randomly traitors even people who have traitor disabled, and it does so at random times. At least it NOT picking people was fixed, but you still have someone going through their life, RPing, and BAM! Traitor!  Given that some people miss the announcement when an admin tators them, even IF the admin says it, this leaves half the traitors not KNOWING they were traitors, half the rest not having ANY time to plan and so winging it, and the rest being people who do not want to traitor in the first place and just ignore it.  Other game modes are....more fun? Though I prefer observing them to actually PLAYING them.  Still fun times, but rounds tend to drag for the above reasons.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17529 on: June 23, 2014, 02:39:49 pm »

I just wish the autotraitor had some checks for who it picks for traitor. It seems to choose any mob with a mind, which means anything controlled by a player with said player still logged in. This can include maintenance drones, pAIs, and probably monkeys, diona nymphs, corgis, or whatever creature a player is currently possessing.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17530 on: June 23, 2014, 02:44:59 pm »

Don't forget mice.

Wait what how could you be a corgi

i want

to be

a

corgi
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17531 on: June 23, 2014, 02:50:27 pm »

Auto traitor wouldn't traitor me since I have it checked off. We checked this one night involving goats.
Crack-a-lack-a

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17532 on: June 23, 2014, 02:51:30 pm »

Wait what how could you be a corgi
An admin being fun.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17533 on: June 23, 2014, 03:44:32 pm »

I just wish the autotraitor had some checks for who it picks for traitor. It seems to choose any mob with a mind, which means anything controlled by a player with said player still logged in. This can include maintenance drones, pAIs, and probably monkeys, diona nymphs, corgis, or whatever creature a player is currently possessing.
Heil Maus.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17534 on: June 23, 2014, 04:10:49 pm »

What ARMA dude is this?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 ... 1654