Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 1169 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117034 times)

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #17490 on: June 21, 2014, 11:32:39 am »

Fix disposals please ;-;
Crack-a-lack-a

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17491 on: June 21, 2014, 11:33:30 am »

Cough, fix the bug with traitors where you can't choose your uplink, cough.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17492 on: June 21, 2014, 11:43:19 am »

Fix disposals please ;-;

If it's the issue I'm thinking of, I fixed it for the next update. Maybe next time describe the issue better so I know what to fix? Is it the one where the stuff doesn't reach the crusher?

Cough, fix the bug with traitors where you can't choose your uplink, cough.

Can you tell me the actual issue? Maybe describe it better to me over PM? What you wrote doesn't help me at all. If I knew about it, I would be looking into it. If it's an issue I've caused, I'll take care of it. If it's a BS12 issue, then I'll redirect you to their issue tracker, which people never seem to go to.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17493 on: June 21, 2014, 11:48:47 am »

I think for disposals they mean the issue of not being able to access the vent at all.
True, that shouldent be an issue if you filter the trash at cargo, but there are some people who just have it run 24-7
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17494 on: June 21, 2014, 12:08:03 pm »

ling armor almost looked like this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17495 on: June 21, 2014, 12:16:40 pm »

... Two faces.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17496 on: June 21, 2014, 12:19:03 pm »

Today i found that one of the gas senor is missing so the mixed air tank cannot detect tank or show pressure
I am jumping on this to say that I have been complaining about this for many months now.  MANY months.

It's finally fixed for the next update, which is just some map fixes and the oncology system from /vg/, along with BS12 updates. I'm working full time for the rest of the summer, so I won't have as much time to code until September, but I'll still try to get stuff in.

...did I read that right? Onco-fucking-logy? Or is it just Autocorrect being a troll again?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17497 on: June 21, 2014, 12:41:06 pm »

Today i found that one of the gas senor is missing so the mixed air tank cannot detect tank or show pressure
I am jumping on this to say that I have been complaining about this for many months now.  MANY months.

It's finally fixed for the next update, which is just some map fixes and the oncology system from /vg/, along with BS12 updates. I'm working full time for the rest of the summer, so I won't have as much time to code until September, but I'll still try to get stuff in.

...did I read that right? Onco-fucking-logy? Or is it just Autocorrect being a troll again?

'tis the truth. High amounts of tox damage has a chance of giving someone cancer. I've heard only good things about it from /vg/, so I'm porting it.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17498 on: June 21, 2014, 12:48:08 pm »

whose idea was it to simulate cancer in the 2d spaceman simulator

i fucking swear people are going to run around with toxins in syringe guns shooting people hoping they give them cancer

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17499 on: June 21, 2014, 12:55:44 pm »

whose idea was it to simulate cancer in the 2d spaceman simulator

i fucking swear people are going to run around with toxins in syringe guns shooting people hoping they give them cancer

That hardcore realism.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17500 on: June 21, 2014, 01:01:44 pm »

Perhaps it'll at least give the supermatter going boom something more than 'Oh shit, it blew up and now we're poisoned... ANTI TOXINS!'

Instead, you'd worry about having tumors and such and that, while adding more surgery perhaps, it'll make the supermatter and other toxins type things going boom and such more impact, in my honest opinion.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17501 on: June 21, 2014, 01:05:34 pm »

Can you tell me the actual issue? Maybe describe it better to me over PM? What you wrote doesn't help me at all. If I knew about it, I would be looking into it. If it's an issue I've caused, I'll take care of it. If it's a BS12 issue, then I'll redirect you to their issue tracker, which people never seem to go to.
I think he means the feature where you can choose whether to have a PDA uplink or a headset uplink to get traitor items.
Black lives matter.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17502 on: June 21, 2014, 02:57:26 pm »

I still can't stay logged for longer than an hour or so. I don't know what's causing this but I'm hating it more and more.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #17503 on: June 21, 2014, 04:25:33 pm »

I still can't stay logged for longer than an hour or so. I don't know what's causing this but I'm hating it more and more.

Update your BYOND version perhaps?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17504 on: June 21, 2014, 04:26:04 pm »

Already tried that, all it did was enabling ads.
Pages: 1 ... 1165 1166 [1167] 1168 1169 ... 1654