Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2117257 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #17445 on: June 19, 2014, 02:53:44 pm »

To be fair, I dident catch it and I have a name from it.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17446 on: June 19, 2014, 03:12:57 pm »

two good shots from a revolver beheads a dude

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17447 on: June 19, 2014, 03:43:22 pm »

two good shots from a revolver beheads a dude

For now, until we update - the thing they did is they split the flags into 'edged' and 'sharp', so in this case one only controls if it's good tool for beheading people with and the other checks whether the wound should be blunt (so, causing bruises) or cutting/piercing, causing bleeding wounds. So, you can have a gun that enholifies targets but doesn't rip them apart and, hypothetically, something like a Halligan bar, which would normally cause bruising, but has enough of an edge to help tear through tissue.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17448 on: June 19, 2014, 05:28:16 pm »

so we have Skrellian doctors, a Unathi psychologist, and an amoral Diona CMO, all treating a mostly human crew. medbay is basically xenomedbay now.
Don't forget Malpracticho!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17449 on: June 19, 2014, 05:39:00 pm »

Fup and Ice, you can start saying that when Jericho and Vlad are medbay-only jobs. 0u0 (Tomoko quit being a traitor and going to the purple nerds down the street 0n0)

Returned to play as a Chemist (and accidentally, an Atmos Tech)

Had a fun moment, such as pulling a gun on Nokolai and dropping it repeatedly due to having a broken hand, and trying to monologue about "I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this but I have to" when I drop the gun -again- and one of the other doctors picks it up.

Cue Derya, the only human in Medbay, crying. Then becoming an air tank and trying to escape with her chameleon projector, until she drops that too. More crying, more apologies. She then takes a nap, wakes up locked inside of a locker, begs for someone to come help. They eventually do, Derya escapes to the shuttle, all is (basically) well.

---

As an Atmos Tech, she learns the basics, learns how to optimize some stuff, and wanted to build Super Fort Awesome out of inflatable walls. Then she learned about the pipe dispensers. And while all of this is happening, the station is going to -shit-. I don't even know what was happening- lings going crazy, as far as I can tell, because that's finally how one got me. I then become a mouse, die, become another mouse, watch a ling become a monkey, and hear someone say "He became a MONKEY!"

The server crashed before I could shout "AND I'M A FUCKING MOUSE!"

I expected to get shot when I took your revolver. Luckily, you didn't know what was making you drop the gun.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17450 on: June 19, 2014, 09:10:56 pm »

How is it that a mini-bomb blowing up with two people 1 hex away only bruises them?

They just walked away after being in the middle of the explosion, not even knocked down...

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17451 on: June 19, 2014, 09:17:00 pm »

Bruised? You broke my hand. And I had a +5 vs Explosive damage apparently, considering I survived a point blank welder bomb. Which was a total accident by the way.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17452 on: June 19, 2014, 09:43:13 pm »

Ah, I was talking to the other person who remarked they were only bruised.

Liction

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17453 on: June 19, 2014, 10:23:34 pm »

Adventures in mapping.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mapping is actually really tedious trying to find all the objects to place. Also having no idea how you want your station to look is also a problem. And also the fact that I cant figure out how to edit the shuttles on other z levels means I have to either use the same shuttle size and tailor the entrances for it or figure out how to change the shuttles themselves.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17454 on: June 19, 2014, 10:44:05 pm »

Phoron needs to burn up ALOT quicker.
Crack-a-lack-a

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17455 on: June 19, 2014, 11:10:02 pm »

Or people need to start seriously venting. I dont think anyone made an attempt to vent the hallways, just stopped atmos and then left it as it was.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17456 on: June 19, 2014, 11:12:32 pm »

on the bay research outpost, 3 canisters of plasma + 2 canisters of ox burnt for 3 hours straight

did i mention that the outpost was flooded with it

(yeah that has reasons to happen it was a stupid round overall)

thing being it doesn't burn robustly enough it should go to 200k degrees for ten minutes then burn out instead of staying at 8k for infinity

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17457 on: June 19, 2014, 11:41:22 pm »

Not everyone has access to air alarms.
Crack-a-lack-a

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17458 on: June 20, 2014, 01:03:04 am »

Adventures in mapping.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mapping is actually really tedious trying to find all the objects to place. Also having no idea how you want your station to look is also a problem. And also the fact that I cant figure out how to edit the shuttles on other z levels means I have to either use the same shuttle size and tailor the entrances for it or figure out how to change the shuttles themselves.
* miauw62 shrugs
I know the object tree by heart. Then again, I'm a maintainer for tg so... And you should really plan ahead when making a station.

To edit the shuttles go to z-level 2 or w/e and edit the shuttle areas, transit areas and arrival areas to fit your new shuttle, IIRC.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17459 on: June 20, 2014, 01:06:12 am »

planning ahead when making a station?

sir i made a station simply by going "yeah this will look good here" and people LIKED IT THAT WAY

but then i tweaked it

also you shouldn't have said you're a maintainer now i'm not going to give you all of my stupid shit
Pages: 1 ... 1162 1163 [1164] 1165 1166 ... 1654