Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119041 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #15900 on: April 14, 2014, 06:23:27 pm »

50 post per page master race.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15901 on: April 14, 2014, 07:53:06 pm »

Double post but uhhh... ANTI-HULK LASER JUSTICE!

I never wanted to kill the hulks, but nobody would cooperate for de-hulking. Even after the point where I had killed about 3 or so, nobody would still cooperate. If they had just come to genetics, gotten de-hulked, none of this would have been a problem.

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15902 on: April 14, 2014, 07:59:48 pm »

OOC: MrWillsauce: oh god no
OOC: MrWillsauce: I didn't get the mime
OOC: MrWillsauce: and my name is still Panties

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15903 on: April 14, 2014, 09:27:31 pm »

Do I win mime forever?

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15904 on: April 14, 2014, 09:30:05 pm »

You spoke the entire time. You might as well have been an assistant.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15905 on: April 14, 2014, 09:30:58 pm »

Yeah, but I had a cape. And a cane. And a controlling stake in the station and the crew.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15906 on: April 14, 2014, 09:36:40 pm »

In more minor goings on that round

Was my favorite part.

Which I made. (The shrine at least)

So am biased towards.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15907 on: April 15, 2014, 01:11:43 am »

In more minor goings on that round

Was my favorite part.

Which I made. (The shrine at least)

So am biased towards.

It isn't breaking physics and going twenty tiles north of where it's placed.

Still nice though :P

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15908 on: April 15, 2014, 02:13:23 am »

Let's see, Current round.

-Set up engine, HoP is destroying the ship by piecemeal, an angry cook stabs me to near death after killing 4 people and being released from brig by aformentioned HoP, none of the doctors are interested in healing.  Seriously wounded, I manage to crawl to find a medkit, get a health analyzer and someone runs up and disarms me and tosses it away.  Yeah, I think I've had enough of Urist for a good long while.
We're undergoing an influx of players from TG, if I recall.
Eventually, we will go back to being a better roleplay server.
Artyom killed Basil which pushed hardcore basilites here, I guess.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15909 on: April 15, 2014, 02:25:21 am »

So thats why all the morons...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Dack_Janiels

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15910 on: April 15, 2014, 02:54:52 am »

Man, I really liked that last round, shame everyone left before it.

I was Brandon Flickenger, I had to kill the roboticist. I parapenned hm, and dragged him to the morgue where I had set up a chair, I was gonna torture him a bit before killing him off. sadly he went SSD so I couldn't do that. Instead I cut off his limbs, put them in a backpack, tossed it into the chapel, and sent a message from the roboticists PDA to come to the chapel, A chemist, a doctor and a mime arrive. The mime leaves, and the rest of us open the backpack where we were shocked to see the contents. We freak out, and I go to the bridge to "send an emergency message to Centcomm" about a possible serial killer, then I go to sec and find com truise SSD as well, I smack him a buncha times then stuff him in a locker for later.

We meet in medbay. Kara, Jaeger and myself try and figure out what to do. During this we find the torso of the roboticist left in surgery. I grab the detectives scanner and point out there were no fingerprints and the only piece of evidence was a pen with insulated glove fibers (A red herring) This entire time I'm sending messages from a PDA  I made earlier to myself and kara. Mostly threats meant to scare us. I left Jaeger without many messages in order to set him up later.

Power goes out at this point and I fake being attacked in the hallways by the murderer. Complete with really bashing my head in with a wrench! Kara comes to heal me, and I plant the idea the Jaeger is the killer. I give her my Egun to earn her trust, then move on to get more weapons from sec.

Officer Streth Arrives on the station, we meet up and all go to security. We think up a plan to call the shuttle and enact it. After a hilarious mishap ( We dropped the power cell we needed) we get the bridge power up and running. I tell the officer of my suspicion of Jaeger and we stun and cuff him. I search his pack and "find" the PDA being used to send the threatening messages. This is where it all starts to go downhill. Kara demands to scan the PDA to check for prints, I manage to convince them that I touched it, so naturally my prints are on it. The shuttle is arriving soon so I hurry us to escape. We board, and sit Jaeger down in the brig. At this point I'm paranoid that im aobut to be found out and weld the door shut, trapping Kara, Jaeger and The officer in the brig. I reveal my true intentions, and we have a short laser fight. I run out of charge so I take myself to the command area sit myself down and pat myself on the back for getting away with the almost perfect crime.

-fin.

Grey_Wolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15911 on: April 15, 2014, 07:53:31 am »

-fin.

Hey mate, OFFICDERP STATH STOUTHEART REPORTING FOR DUTY. So happy I caught the tail end of that round, I had an absolute blast, however I worry for the next time You become The Traitor, xD. That was indeed the -perfect- plot, I never even suspected a thing.
Those sea serpents you sold me, they won't mate. They just swim around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer sea serpents. I want my money back.

Urist McFreud, Chief Psychotherapist Dwarf, has much to say regarding this statement.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15912 on: April 15, 2014, 10:57:43 am »

Right, why the fuck is it that people who ahve trator OFF still get grabbed for it when latejoining?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15913 on: April 15, 2014, 11:26:05 am »

Right, why the fuck is it that people who ahve trator OFF still get grabbed for it when latejoining?

RNG loves you. If enough people have it turned off then SS13 has to find one somewhere.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15914 on: April 15, 2014, 11:37:36 am »

Admins, get on, we got a grifflord named Myrtie Alice on.

Edit: rabid is savior of 2d sphesshumens
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:59:47 am by Isdar »
Pages: 1 ... 1059 1060 [1061] 1062 1063 ... 1654