Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1040 1041 [1042] 1043 1044 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119168 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #15615 on: April 04, 2014, 04:44:36 pm »

from: Bobby Radio, Internal Affairs officer at Space Station 13
to: Nanotransen Human Resources
CC: Nanotransen Internal affairs

Subject: disturbing events

This is Bobby radio reporting from inside SS13. It seems the situation here is worse than we thought. The CMO has been slaughtering monkeys and attacking crew, after which she killed herself, yet no corpse was retrieved.
The captain seems completely oblivious as to what is happening, there is no apparent security force to deal with the situation, and the HOP seems more concerned with his dog than the livelihoods of the crew.

Situation is stable for now, but I'm unsure how much longer this station will last before it starts deteriorating. Please advise.

Yours truly,

Bobby Radio

Or, that is what I would have send to Nanotransen, if the damn fax machine had worked. Oh well.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #15616 on: April 04, 2014, 04:45:40 pm »

I wanted to burn all the humans.

Stefender

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15617 on: April 04, 2014, 04:53:52 pm »

The server never crashed, it just lagged so much that you couldn't do anything anymore.
So if anyones interested... Here's the end-log report.

Nietzsche (Played by: MrWillsauce)'s laws at the end of the game were:
0. Accomplish your objectives at all costs. You may ignore all other laws.
1. Safeguard: Protect your assigned space station to the best of your ability. It is not something we can easily afford to replace.
2. Serve: Serve the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.
3. Protect: Protect the crew of your assigned space station to the best of your abilities, with priority as according to their rank and role.
4. Survive: AI units are not expendable, they are expensive. Do not allow unauthorized personnel to tamper with your equipment.
The AI's loyal minions were: Happybot 3000 (Deactivated) (Played by: ),

The traitors were:
Slayerhero90 was Hyacinthe Floressa Bisset (survived)
Objective #1: Assassinate Sue Mey, the Chief Medical Officer. Success!
Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and free. Fail.
The traitor has failed!

MrWillsauce was Nietzsche (survived)
Objective #1: Assassinate Hanvulgar Tartarius, the Chief Engineer. Success!
Objective #2: Stay alive until the end. Success!
The traitor was successful!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15618 on: April 04, 2014, 04:55:00 pm »

Aaand it died.
And I was doing so well in keeping the CMO from coming back to life. My objective killed herself.
All I had to do was mass-driver her out.
And I didn't even have to tell a single lie about it. Just withheld truths up until certain points in time.

I was also messaging centcomm, stating that engineering was on fire and three heads were irretrievably dead, that I called the shuttle because the situation was unsalvageable, and that Radio was pressuring me for an ERT instead, without any tone in the words I chose indicating any aggression towards Radio.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #15619 on: April 04, 2014, 04:58:18 pm »

Aaand it died.
And I was doing so well in keeping the CMO from coming back to life. My objective killed herself.
And I didn't even have to tell a single lie about it. Just withheld truths up until certain points in time.

I was also messaging centcomm, stating that engineering was on fire and three heads were irretrievably dead, that I called the shuttle because the situation was unsalvageable, and that Radio was pressuring me for an ERT instead, without any tone in the words I chose indicating any aggression towards Radio.

I was the CMO, by the way.

E: And I get Connection Faileds so I cannot connect anymore.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15620 on: April 04, 2014, 05:02:58 pm »

Aaand it died.

What does 'ERT' stand for again? And I (tried to) send that message to NT before the fire broke out, was basically a way for me to try and get a little objective from the GM, or maybe an in-game excuse to interrogate the captain. The thing with salvaging the station was just me roleplaying somebody placing NT's interests above the crew safety, I fully expected to be overturned on that. Or am I understanding you wrong here?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #15621 on: April 04, 2014, 05:04:23 pm »

Aaand it died.

What does 'ERT' stand for again? And I (tried to) send that message to NT before the fire broke out, was basically a way for me to try and get a little objective from the GM, or maybe an in-game excuse to interrogate the captain. The thing with salving the station was just me roleplaying somebody placing NT's interests above the crew safety, I fully expected to be overturned on that. Or am I understanding you wrong here?

Emergency Response Team. Basically all dead, interested people get spawned as fireswatmbulancefighters and go to the station to help out with the emergency.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15622 on: April 04, 2014, 05:04:50 pm »

Emergency Response Team. For when the situation hasn't quite reached Deathsquad levels of FUBAR.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15623 on: April 04, 2014, 05:07:45 pm »

Aaand it died.

What does 'ERT' stand for again? And I (tried to) send that message to NT before the fire broke out, was basically a way for me to try and get a little objective from the GM, or maybe an in-game excuse to interrogate the captain. The thing with salvaging the station was just me roleplaying somebody placing NT's interests above the crew safety, I fully expected to be overturned on that. Or am I understanding you wrong here?
ERT is Emergency Response Team.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15624 on: April 04, 2014, 05:08:07 pm »

Emergency Response Team. For when the situation hasn't quite reached Deathsquad levels of FUBAR.

In that case, yes, that was totally what I was going for, yep. Totally.

(but seriously, would've been cool to play that out, but oh well)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15625 on: April 04, 2014, 05:47:39 pm »

ERT is basically 911 :P

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15626 on: April 04, 2014, 05:52:25 pm »

And only the heads of staff have the phone.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15627 on: April 04, 2014, 05:53:31 pm »

ERT is an emergency response team, which are basically SWAT combined with an ambulance combined with those guys that fix up stuff after natural disasters.

In reality they're Nanotrasen nuke ops combined with combat medics combined with combat engineers because of what they're called in for usually(And the fact they get a fucking L6 Saw)
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15628 on: April 04, 2014, 05:53:58 pm »

And the call center is run by clowns and a death squad with an itchy trigger finger :P

Also maybe one or two competent people

EDIT: Damn ninja Corai-senpai :P

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15629 on: April 04, 2014, 05:54:33 pm »

Someone needs to make those red phones spawn Space Pizza Delivery Dudes, hostile NPCs that have a box of pizza on them.  Just for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 1040 1041 [1042] 1043 1044 ... 1654