Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 959 960 [961] 962 963 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2116798 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #14400 on: February 23, 2014, 11:08:07 pm »

Well, I'm back, so I'm going to update the server over the next few days, and we can get all the fun new stuff that /tg/ has added in my absence.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14401 on: February 24, 2014, 12:16:35 am »

Would you mind giving us hints of the mentioned fun stuff?

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14402 on: February 24, 2014, 06:30:55 am »

Also please make it so that I can make corrosive banana cream pies. It will make being a traitor clown so much more fun.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14403 on: February 24, 2014, 12:58:00 pm »

Oh Goddammit. I knew I was missing fun stuffs.
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14404 on: February 24, 2014, 03:09:54 pm »

First off, YAY UPDAAAAATES
Second, I led the gateway expedition that led to so and so finding an energy axe. In the end, I died because the CE started shooting at me, so I shot back, and then everyone ganked me. Also, the gateway was a massive letdown. BUT I SHALL NOT GIVE UP! I shall try again, and again! OVER AND OVER! FOR VICTORY!
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14405 on: February 24, 2014, 05:02:15 pm »

A massive battle between a clown/monkey and a geneticist went on in the early hours of the morning.
It all started with a few prank medbay calls and subsequent banana peelings, and quickly escalated to some sleep-toxin spiked tea and a monkey SE injection.
Said clown monkey was left with a note and a clean injector, detailing the understand of his love for bananas and the procedure increase his application as well as reverse his condition.

The geneticist ended up injecting the clean SE himself after hearing the monkey clown chimper around for a bit, restoring it to it's clown state, only to be chased through out the station, right into a huge mess of space vines.

Trying to figure out how to deal with this new problem, the geneticist slipped on a banana peel and promtply had his half his stuff stripped off by the clown, and the retaliated with another monkey injection.

After further banana shenanigans resulting in the theft of his dpa and keycard, the geneticist was repeatedly bitten by the monkey and mauled with a welding tool. He died shortly after punching out the monkey, but the story doesn't end there.

Apparently stricken with remorse, the clownkey then dragged his body to the cloning machine, only to find he couldn't work it, or inject himself with the last of the clean SE injectors.

Then he was alone, all alone on a station slowly being consumed by space vines.

Octobomb

• Bay Watcher
  • I like pens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14406 on: February 25, 2014, 05:17:41 pm »

Okay, so I had to leave, which made me sad, but if the round ends like I'm hoping, it will make me very happy. Please, please tell me what happens at the end...
I saw 5 people with fedoras in my town yesterday.
They're the special biohazard containment agent, out to deal with m'laria.
Sig
Bay12's resident tea drinkers

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14407 on: February 25, 2014, 05:29:41 pm »

14 Players, absolutely no admins on, and people are desiring admins due to boredom. Can we get some admins on?
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14408 on: February 25, 2014, 05:34:24 pm »

A massive battle between a clown/monkey and a geneticist went on in the early hours of the morning.
It all started with a few prank medbay calls and subsequent banana peelings, and quickly escalated to some sleep-toxin spiked tea and a monkey SE injection.
Said clown monkey was left with a note and a clean injector, detailing the understand of his love for bananas and the procedure increase his application as well as reverse his condition.

The geneticist ended up injecting the clean SE himself after hearing the monkey clown chimper around for a bit, restoring it to it's clown state, only to be chased through out the station, right into a huge mess of space vines.

Trying to figure out how to deal with this new problem, the geneticist slipped on a banana peel and promtply had his half his stuff stripped off by the clown, and the retaliated with another monkey injection.

After further banana shenanigans resulting in the theft of his dpa and keycard, the geneticist was repeatedly bitten by the monkey and mauled with a welding tool. He died shortly after punching out the monkey, but the story doesn't end there.

Apparently stricken with remorse, the clownkey then dragged his body to the cloning machine, only to find he couldn't work it, or inject himself with the last of the clean SE injectors.

Then he was alone, all alone on a station slowly being consumed by space vines.
D: saaaad honk
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14409 on: February 25, 2014, 08:11:36 pm »

Gateway was open and Spike was chemist so what does he do? Make drugs, of course, and spike the grog at the beach. He also made space drugs, named them Gateway Drugs, and placed them at the gateway room. Then he got involved in a cult and made many walls and teleport runes.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14410 on: February 25, 2014, 08:18:53 pm »

Gateway was open and Spike was chemist so what does he do? Make drugs, of course, and spike the grog at the beach. He also made space drugs, named them Gateway Drugs, and placed them at the gateway room. Then he got involved in a cult and made many walls and teleport runes.
I took a happy pill.
Don't take a happy pill.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14411 on: February 25, 2014, 08:31:07 pm »

The happy pill is a good pill. Also waves. Three hours of waves.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14412 on: February 25, 2014, 09:03:17 pm »

The happy pill is a good pill. Also waves. Three hours of waves.
Happy pill is demonic threats and loud sounds and fake angry people.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14413 on: February 25, 2014, 09:06:19 pm »

You should have started with the gateway drug before hitting the harder stuff.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14414 on: February 25, 2014, 09:53:19 pm »

Now, I could go try to recall my amazing adventure as Jericho: The ling that lived, but I will simply put it this way:

Miranda was duped by a masterfully executed fake death, so I switched clothes and faces, and did one of the hardest objectives IMO for a ling: Stolen a brain. I got EVERYTHING.

Except two more genomes. But dammit, no matter how many times I died, even though a xeno was RIGHT THERE before I jumped into the pod and strapped in...

I fuckin' made it.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...
Pages: 1 ... 959 960 [961] 962 963 ... 1654