Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2119709 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #13080 on: January 14, 2014, 08:37:18 pm »

I already sent an email to Glloyd but I don't want to be an admin anymore and would like to be a coder. I think I'm done playing for now I feel like the playerbase doesn't really like me/Kert Jonson when I play. If Glloyd needs sprites I'll still make them but I think I'm done playing SS13.
You know, I had a similar problem with Daniel Gallant. Everyone despised him, probably because he was inappropriate beyond belief, so I made David Petrelli, and that seemed to work out for me. I think that trying out a new roleplaying style, especially if it's one people haven't seen before, really helps people to enjoy playing with you and makes the game interesting for you as well. Just my thoughts, I enjoy playing with you and am gonna miss you.
Gallant was funny as long as you weren't in a department with him.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13081 on: January 14, 2014, 09:28:18 pm »

And whenever you saw an Agent 47 you knew who the antag was :P

What is a fallout round? I've heard of it but never seen one.
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

MrGallant210

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13082 on: January 14, 2014, 09:47:02 pm »

I already sent an email to Glloyd but I don't want to be an admin anymore and would like to be a coder. I think I'm done playing for now I feel like the playerbase doesn't really like me/Kert Jonson when I play. If Glloyd needs sprites I'll still make them but I think I'm done playing SS13.
You know, I had a similar problem with Daniel Gallant. Everyone despised him, probably because he was inappropriate beyond belief, so I made David Petrelli, and that seemed to work out for me. I think that trying out a new roleplaying style, especially if it's one people haven't seen before, really helps people to enjoy playing with you and makes the game interesting for you as well. Just my thoughts, I enjoy playing with you and am gonna miss you.
Well thanks, I guess... :P
Gallant was funny as long as you weren't in a department with him.  :P

MrGallant210

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13083 on: January 14, 2014, 09:47:45 pm »

And whenever you saw an Agent 47 you knew who the antag was :P
Or more recently Agent DOLLARS AND

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13084 on: January 15, 2014, 02:01:13 am »

I might need to switch up from out old friend Vladmir F. Dimitri, however I still need to brainstorm ideas.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #13085 on: January 15, 2014, 02:38:15 am »

I might need to switch up from out old friend Vladmir F. Dimitri, however I still need to brainstorm ideas.

Yeah, Jay Wright has attained a somewhat legendary status on our server, which has led to me not wanting to use him for actual play, instead saving him for events and such. The fact that every time he appears, even in a normal crew role, people assume that there is a special event going on is also making me feel like that. However, I doubt I will, simply because Jay Wright - Quartermaster and Jay Wright - Janitor are still hilarious to me, and are when I really let loose with him.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13086 on: January 15, 2014, 03:01:01 am »

I want play as the mime sidekick Jay Wright: Janitor.

I waaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnt to.

Also, I liked Kert Jonson.

Also, I am working seven days a week at least through February 1st, and I have to move my stuff from about a hundred miles away, so it'll still be a while before I can get on.
If I get off work before midnight sometime this week, I might stop by for a little bit, but don't hold your breath. Except you Rabid. You, hold your breath. Hold it! Hooooooooooold iiiiiiiiit! HOLD IT!  >:( >:( :o 8) ::)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13087 on: January 15, 2014, 03:32:26 am »

Also, I am working seven days a week at least through February 1st, and I have to move my stuff from about a hundred miles away, so it'll still be a while before I can get on.
If I get off work before midnight sometime this week, I might stop by for a little bit, but don't hold your breath. Except you Rabid. You, hold your breath. Hold it! Hooooooooooold iiiiiiiiit! HOLD IT!  >:( >:( :o 8) ::)

Are you uh... on drugs or just excited :P

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13088 on: January 15, 2014, 10:26:36 am »

Mark Barnes isn't very special, but he's my character and I like him.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13089 on: January 15, 2014, 12:50:30 pm »

I regret to inform you that Rabid has died of asphyxiation. :P
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13090 on: January 15, 2014, 01:19:36 pm »

I like playing as Shika and more or less going about my stuff silently.  Renie is fun to play sometimes because she tends to get in trouble one way or another, and it's fun to play a loud dumbass once in a while.  I'll never forget the time she survived BD's bomb when HE didn't, even though he had a bombsuit on...I imagine her as overweight with her pigtails and a stupid grin on her face.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #13091 on: January 15, 2014, 01:23:37 pm »

Dammit, hearing about your exploits makes me sad, since all these rounds take place at, like, 3 AM over here.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13092 on: January 15, 2014, 01:24:13 pm »

Him, actually. Just replace 'pigtails' with 'dumbass hair' and you're ready to go. :P
Even if he hadn't brought the server down in a ball of flaming, slow-mo gibbing corgis

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13093 on: January 15, 2014, 01:25:54 pm »

Him, actually. Just replace 'pigtails' with 'dumbass hair' and you're ready to go. :P
Pigtails are a dumbass hair.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:16:26 am by Nienhaus »

rabidgam3r

• Bay Watcher
  • bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #13094 on: January 15, 2014, 01:30:19 pm »

Pigtails are a dumbass hair, Unless it is on a loli.
Fair 'nuff. 'Dumbass male hair'. :P
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 1654