Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121195 times)

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #12345 on: December 09, 2013, 06:01:19 am »

So does the SMES in the AI chamber charge from anywhere, or does it start full?
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12346 on: December 09, 2013, 06:28:39 am »

It starts full, same with telecomms. This is to prevent powersinks from killing the AI and bringing comms down.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #12347 on: December 09, 2013, 06:31:12 am »

There's a pull request for drying plants and making them into rollies. Yes, all of them. I look forward to smoking dried pineapple joints.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12349 on: December 09, 2013, 02:50:19 pm »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12350 on: December 09, 2013, 06:44:48 pm »

Server down?

Vactor

• Bay Watcher
  • ^^ DF 1.0 ^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #12351 on: December 09, 2013, 06:58:34 pm »

Server is updated and back up.

Also, just as a heads up I'll be out of town for two weeks starting Dec 20th.  With the current stability, I'm doubtful the server will stay up the entire time I'm gone.  It might be a good idea to have some backups lined up during that time.
Wreck of Theseus: My 2D Roguelite Mech Platformer
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=141525.0

My AT-ST spore creature http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0btwvL9CNlA

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12352 on: December 09, 2013, 07:06:08 pm »

Server is updated and back up.

Also, just as a heads up I'll be out of town for two weeks starting Dec 20th.  With the current stability, I'm doubtful the server will stay up the entire time I'm gone.  It might be a good idea to have some backups lined up during that time.

Does that mean...
Vactor thanks so much!

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #12353 on: December 09, 2013, 11:43:07 pm »

As a heads up, augmented limbs can be healed with wires/welders IIRC.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12354 on: December 09, 2013, 11:50:22 pm »

I didn't exactly kick ass that Nuke Ops round... But I survived. Somehow. I got ambushed in the Dorms room, and they stunned me. One of them fired on me with a stetchkin at point blank range, emptied it into me.

Thankfully I had picked up the Bulletproof Vest when I saw them in the Captain's Office. I took a good amount of damage, but survived. I recovered from the stun, hopped up and tazed two of them, and the third tazed me again. Suddenly crew started swarming in, and I was pulled away from the melee. I hopped up and picked up an energy gun, and tazed two nuke ops when the third fled. I killed one with laser fire, then cuffed the other. We took him to the Medbay, and I roamed about a bit. Eventually, another Nuke Op assaulted Medbay, and I tazed him in a corner, then sleep toxined the shit out of him. I don't know what happened to him.

I took Carter (the stripped and cuffed nuke op I first captured) and Hector into maintenance, and into the Chapel. Another Nuke Op tossed a bomb at us, and I took off with Carter through the maintenance tunnels, then doubled back to the Meeting Room outside the bridge, and soon the whole crew showed up, Kert handing out guns like they were candy. After waiting for awhile (The shuttle had been called because the singularity ate the board and the two consoles were fucked) another Nuke Ops thought he could sneak up on us, and threw a bomb at the door I was next to. I dodged, and doubled around through the other doors. He somehow caught himself in the blast, and I stunned and stripped him. Then I took him and the crew to escape, and let him choke on plasma and N2O, because fuck 'due process' and 'mercy' at this point.

And the final nuke op killed himself with a bomb that almost killed Vlad too. Long round. I nearly died like three or four times.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12355 on: December 10, 2013, 05:20:08 am »

I was Carlos, another agent. Got separated from someone when the brig doors closed. this was after we had breached the bridge and two of our members had been dropped off to disable the engine. After being split up, I ran back to the teleporter and looked for a beacon in sec. I figured there was one in there, but I was wrong. Bryan Adams, HoS, spots me so I quickly set it to atmos and jump through. He comes through stunned a couple seconds later. Thanks to nightvision googles and a lack of lighting I hit him with my E-gun and switch to the pistol to finish him off. I take the ID, set atmos to flood the station upgrade my agent card, message the captain for a while and space the body. I then head out into space through the solars access, heading back around to the engine. At this time, the syndicate radio has gone quiet and the captain has announced that the other agents should surrender, as one is dead and another is hostage.

I get most of the way to the engine, and oh look, there is a big hole in the station. Looks like the sabotage team cut the wires to the emitters. No matter, looks like the sing went out to space instead. I go in to check on atmos and most of it is chewn up. Since I tend to turn off my jetpack when not using it, I accidentally slip and start moving through the hole in the stationto engineering. No matter, I can just turn around if I need to, and push off the station.

Looks like the sing didn't leave after all. I don't think I will be advising against the singularity being released as a nuke agent from now on. The lag was pretty bad.

On the bright side, atmospherics managed to fill up escape and chem, of which escape was later lit on fire, before the link to atmos got cut.

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12356 on: December 10, 2013, 08:47:53 am »

I was the sabotage "team." My appointed squadmate was nowhere to be found, at least me, so I blew up the PA and captured the CE while he was wiring the solars. I copied his ID and threw him into a random place in the tunnel because our leader was under attack in the dorms. Get there, tase someone, get tased by my ally then helped back up, and start taking the leader's cuffs off. Suddenly I have no fire support and get tased again, this time by a crewman. I am lasered to death and explode, twenty minutes nto the round.

Mrnocamera

• Bay Watcher
  • Qualified.... Something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12357 on: December 10, 2013, 03:43:35 pm »

Hello.

Well, I finally figured out how to not screw up in life, so...   I'm back, I guess.
Professional shut-in

You don't need to be good at video games anyway, right?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12358 on: December 10, 2013, 05:03:17 pm »

I missed a frecking nuke?
Christ, why do you guys have all the good rounds when I cant get on?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12359 on: December 10, 2013, 06:16:57 pm »

I need to starting playing again, you guys seem like you're all having a bunch of funsies without me.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧
Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 1654