Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 804 805 [806] 807 808 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2121099 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #12075 on: November 26, 2013, 10:34:51 am »

Did this server ever end up switching map away from the tgstation? If so, is there a reference or anything of it online?

Yes, and yes, there was a whole map posted awhile back. It's probably going to take some digging, though.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12076 on: November 26, 2013, 10:36:19 am »

OK, thanks.  I'll bring it into a newer post when I find it (maybe it could get into the OP also.)

This is it, right?  Very large image.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:40:22 am by Draxis »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12077 on: November 26, 2013, 10:50:21 am »

Uh, there are going to be some changes to how mining machines work quite soon, the input and output landmarks will be changed into input_dir and output_dir on the machines. Also, I don't like the new mining station. Too station-y, not outposty enough.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12078 on: November 26, 2013, 03:15:26 pm »

yah, thats sorta it.

Hey, I just thought. Everyone who shows up with no idea how to get around, and noone checks the wall maps, right?

well, PDA map function. It only shown the main areas of the station, and none of the secrets, but gives people general ideas, right? Either that or pamphlets with maps in them.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12079 on: November 26, 2013, 03:22:44 pm »

You can't really see much with the wall maps. They just tell you the general direction of the different departments.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12080 on: November 26, 2013, 03:27:58 pm »

And the most basic layout of the hallways, but true enough.
Of course, illicit areas wouldn't show, neither would most of the asteroid if there is one of that. Just the explored parts and the general layout.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12081 on: November 26, 2013, 09:53:26 pm »

To think that, when searching the station for the clown who robbed the armory, the all-access security forces wouldn't check atmospherics. I was messing with the setup for a good portion of the round and was only bothered by the engineer who didn't care. :P

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12082 on: November 26, 2013, 10:08:43 pm »

To think that, when searching the station for the clown who robbed the armory, the all-access security forces wouldn't check atmospherics. I was messing with the setup for a good portion of the round and was only bothered by the engineer who didn't care. :P

I would like to personally request that atmospherics be redesigned with piping 10x more complicated to make it harder to recognize when something is amiss.  :)

Pipes Everywhere, make it seem like some mind boggling workshop of a madman from a steam-punk setting.  :D

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12083 on: November 26, 2013, 10:12:48 pm »

Do you know what I want? Display racks or shelves. And gun racks. Actually hold the things instead of just piling things on them.
Highly Opinionated Fool

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12084 on: November 26, 2013, 11:52:13 pm »

I would like to personally request that atmospherics be redesigned with piping 10x more complicated to make it harder to recognize when something is amiss.  :)
You know what the worst thing is? The guy who designed the current setup was actually trying to make it intuitive! I mean, seriously. No idea what was going through his head.
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12085 on: November 27, 2013, 01:12:20 am »

Heh. The carps scared the crap outta me, but then I picked up an energy gun which was lying around and killed 'em.

I got to have fish sticks with the captain.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12086 on: November 27, 2013, 01:22:08 am »

Spoiler: I made something (click to show/hide)

EVIIIIIIL

MCipher

• Bay Watcher
  • The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12087 on: November 27, 2013, 03:05:13 am »

I had a nice idea at 1:30 AM, IV Drips for medbay, and makeshift IVs. The IV requires water, and a chemical. The IV will slowly dispense chemicals into a player, and can synthesize basic meds. The rate of injection can be modified via a computer in the patient recovery room. Of course, it can be E-Magged to cause it to dispense lots of chemicals at once, and to synthesize toxins/sleep-toxins. Makeshift IVs can be made with a beaker, a bed, a syringe, some cable and a pair of wirecutters.
No longer at critical sig mass!
OOC: Hans Panda: Everyone's going to die. That's how they usually end.
OOC: Hans Panda: I try not to run them that way.
OOC: Hans Panda: But apparently when I'm the villain, I'm too efficient.
OOC: Hans Panda: Even when I monologue.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12088 on: November 27, 2013, 06:42:50 am »

Because we need MORE things that will never be used!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12089 on: November 27, 2013, 09:02:05 am »

Should make it so the chems can freeze >_>
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!
Pages: 1 ... 804 805 [806] 807 808 ... 1654