Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 792 793 [794] 795 796 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120324 times)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11895 on: November 14, 2013, 11:00:54 pm »

Close enough.  :P

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11896 on: November 14, 2013, 11:51:07 pm »

John Doe, I hate you :P
You killed two damn people, and then got eaten before I could take you down.

As a side note, after text killing at round end is bad right? Because the captain with the two SAWs, heh..
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #11897 on: November 15, 2013, 12:17:35 am »

I dunno what you would put Owen in as, unless you havent filled captian.
Then hes just attempting to keep the place in one piece and slowly going nuts from it. Note, this is why I am bad as security. I just go nuts attempting to deal with bullshit, and promptly feel like a dick.
This is why you are kinda bad at Captain, too.

Every character on this server ins an unimportant, nobody character that's only popularized by the kind of people who feel the need to think their character's are more entertaining than they actually are.

My character IS more entertaining than he actually is!

But I wasn't asking for a main character spot, just .. you know, as a background character. Like Nien said, gotta have someone to interact with, neh? Better Hector than [GENERIC ENGINEER] and better Xemo than [GENERIC JANITOR].

John Doe, I hate you :P
You killed two damn people, and then got eaten before I could take you down.

As a side note, after text killing at round end is bad right? Because the captain with the two SAWs, heh..

Yeah, he shot me. It isn't cool. It's much less a problem than in game, but it's still not cool.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 12:19:51 am by Ozarck »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11898 on: November 15, 2013, 12:37:21 am »

Art's easy enough to do. Just have her either running around in Toxins making bombs and playing the violin.

/wankwankwank

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11899 on: November 15, 2013, 01:20:42 am »

Can I be the only one to say 'Meh' on this?

I mean, cool. I get my character in a game, but then again, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

I might never see the finished thing, and then I might not even like it, so even if it is finished, I'd probably never see it due to my meh-ity on this.

/confusing paragraph

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11900 on: November 15, 2013, 01:24:52 am »

So Feren hides in the coffin in escape in an Assassin's Creed-esque hiding position, when he sees Benjamin Cox RCD close Escape, who then hides in the neighboring locker. Gallant gets himself shot (he's my target!) and I pretend to be a ghost until I know Mr. Cox won't shoot me.

After that Gallant gets legit ninja last minute, and lo and behold, it's a Nanotrasen Ninja who knows who all the traitors are! He has to debrain Cox and slay me.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11901 on: November 15, 2013, 01:29:57 am »

I mean, cool. I get my character in a game, but then again, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

I might never see the finished thing, and then I might not even like it, so even if it is finished, I'd probably never see it due to my meh-ity on this.

/confusing paragraph

Wait, you mean we aren't all just going along with this to annoy the living daylights out of BD?

Yeah, no. Joking aside, characterwank is stupid. Especially when they're all cardboard cutouts who alternate between a set of stereotypical traits and a slight modification of the player's personality.

3. Run Resize Enable

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11902 on: November 15, 2013, 01:47:57 am »

/confusing paragraph

Wait, you mean we aren't all just going along with this to annoy the living daylights out of BD?

Yeah, no. Joking aside, characterwank is stupid. Especially when they're all cardboard cutouts who alternate between a set of stereotypical traits and a slight modification of the player's personality.

What are we even going on about? All I saw in Nien's post was sort of a funny colored image with some options on it, that I didn't touch because internet and Nien.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11903 on: November 15, 2013, 01:51:59 am »

/confusing paragraph

What are we even going on about? All I saw in Nien's post was sort of a funny colored image with some options on it, that I didn't touch because internet and Nien.

AFAIK, Nien is pretty much doing a 'for funsies' VN with the Characters of UMcS as the characters.

Personally, as you've seen, I have no opinion on it because it's Nien and I have no right to tell people what to do on the internet.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #11904 on: November 15, 2013, 10:04:30 am »

I just tested the A-B smoke pills in the grinder thing. It is awesome, I can breathe in my meals and drinks now, and share them amongst my peers. I can also make isolated pre-mixes as separate ingredient pills to also be smoked at the same time (2 slots taken up by the A-B, and the remaining 8 can be pre-mixes for what else I want to mix in to smoke :evil grin:).

I must only use my new powers to annoy.

All I need now is a way to manually relocate the grinders.

In the meantime, my personal notes on details of food and such (or more like rebuilding it since I lost the last one to my HDD failure) is going well (condensing recipes and such into notepad++ (personal formatting to highlight sources of ingredients and such; nutrition facts, if you will. I also want to maximize bio-generator profits), input (how to make; base-form) and output (What's actually being eaten, chem-wise)). Extra helpful for those smokey-grinders I want to serve. When I'm done, I think I can make the R&R part of the station into a ghetto chem-lab. Alchemy-HO! Oh, and grinding bluespace tomatos serves up Singulo drinks; interesting... Booze-tomatos. Motivates me to learn how to control-mutate in Hydroponics.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 01:25:02 pm by Itnetlolor »

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11905 on: November 15, 2013, 10:20:21 am »

You know if you guys don't want to be in it, It's not hard to say no. It also seems BD hates the idea and because I already pretty much quit from admin I could just do something else.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11906 on: November 15, 2013, 10:33:09 am »

Nah, nah. The idea's fine. But, all joking and wink-wink-nudge-nudge aside, the obsessiveness over characters that springs up from time to time is just a wee bit creepy. It's all well and good to having running gags, but celebrity worship is weird enough when they're real people. This isn't specifically in relation to your project, Nein. In fact, it'd probably be a good thing if it took the piss out of everyone, myself included. :x

3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11907 on: November 15, 2013, 11:11:51 am »

I'd love if Mark Barnes could just makea cameo of some sort. Grumpy Chemist that just wants to finish his shift and cash in his paycheck.
Or as a news reporter, because I like playing librarian as news reporter.

I'm not into this, but my ego requires satisfaction.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11908 on: November 15, 2013, 03:24:22 pm »

Then hes just attempting to keep the place in one piece and slowly going nuts from it. Note, this is why I am bad as security. I just go nuts attempting to deal with bullshit, and promptly feel like a dick.
Yes, but as captain I have other things to deal with, like a posse of clowns dropping into my office.
Sadly, none of them wanted drinks.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #11909 on: November 15, 2013, 03:43:36 pm »

Yes, but as captain I have other things to deal with, like a posse of clowns dropping into my office.
Sadly, none of them wanted drinks.
I am envisioning a bunch of clowns walking into an office like a flock of ducks, honking away as they walk by.

The sound of a Maligned Clown Group walking in.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 03:51:37 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 ... 792 793 [794] 795 796 ... 1654