Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2120711 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #11835 on: November 13, 2013, 08:20:05 pm »

Grey Tide can get a moment or two's head start to improvise, that or if permitted, they're given Traitor PDAs.

Heads deal with their sectors revolting against them, so they use the command center as their base, and work together using their position's resources to their advantage (private quarters and the command center have said resources). Of course, provided they regain control of their old quarters, they can join said team, and backstab the Heads and the other Heads they worked with (HoP and Captain are on their own here). Optionally, they can also snag the Heads flag, though good luck dealing with HoP, Captain, or SecuriCorgi; oh an depending on how much of R&D is in on it, the AI is naturally aligned with the Heads, unless overridden by R&D (RD starts with the Heads), or malfunctioning, or is an indifferent AI serving as a spectator and/or doorman.

Speaking of which, provided enough players are willing to play with it, AI can be it's own faction controlling the Automaton Insurgents (AI) team (AI and Cyborgs; no meatbags allowed). Got a 6th team now.

Oh yeah, and despite being a CTF game, Secret is always on. Have fun working around scoring a point while a blob is about, or a welder is terrorizing, the halls are filled to the brim with vines, or aliens/spiders decide to multiply instead of play CTF with everyone else (have fun getting other teams to play ball in preserving the station to keep playing). In regards of a random event and the station ready to fall apart, and a shuttle is called, you have until it arrives/takes off to score a point, or you're otherwise not allowed to leave (escape pods included). Provide some incentive to score a point, or otherwise sink with the station/ship.

I can imagine how Cultist rounds will end up with a de facto (7th or 5th?) team established hiring by conversion (same can be said about Rev rounds).
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 08:45:04 pm by Itnetlolor »

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11836 on: November 14, 2013, 12:16:09 am »

Filling the distro pipe with 1000kPa of evil gas doesn't do much when you forget to set the air to vent out :(
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11837 on: November 14, 2013, 12:18:54 am »

Totally not making a Visual Novel based around SS13.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11838 on: November 14, 2013, 12:29:14 am »

-CTF snip-
If you could get a round with both Revs and a cult, then you could have a 3-way match between the cultists, revs, and the remaining loyal crew, where everyone is stealing players from each other.

Then Admin some aliens in.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11839 on: November 14, 2013, 12:29:51 am »

Totally not making a Visual Novel based around SS13.

why did you quit it just started to be getting good

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11840 on: November 14, 2013, 12:54:26 am »

Nicole's looking sexy, love her beard :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11841 on: November 14, 2013, 01:01:31 am »

Today I played a mouse, and it was fun.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11842 on: November 14, 2013, 01:02:20 am »

GASP. PEOPLE ARE STILL ON!?

I'll be on soon~

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11843 on: November 14, 2013, 01:42:25 am »

Nicole's looking sexy, love her beard :P
Actually that was Jaeger. I don't know who to do for Nicole.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11844 on: November 14, 2013, 01:52:16 am »

Oh.

Weeeell...

GET A TREE FOR NOW.

MCipher would want it :P

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11845 on: November 14, 2013, 01:53:54 am »

That round, man.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

b_knight286

• Bay Watcher
  • ....huh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11846 on: November 14, 2013, 02:11:14 am »

Thankfully I was wearing Feren's ID, because when I open up with my e-gun (did I mention that Connor had a bag full of e-guns when I killed him? I know, right?)... He looks at the woman in the medical gear and quickly concludes that she is the thoroughly dead QM. Woo.

In my defense, I spent most of the round cleaning up plasma, then fixing the bomb site, so I never even SAW Feren until I was melted in genetics.  Once Alder mentioned Feren being dead I described you to someone in a full sec hardsuit.  I heard gunfire in genetics and ran in.  I quickly realised you had eye protection, so I bolted the doors to trap you. You promptly melted your own face off.  After that Hec hid me in the escape coffin, but one of the three blobs sealed me off, and Hec spent the rest of the round robusting Blob Spores and running from giant spiders.  B Borg was getting mad, there was just plasma everywhere, including an atmospheric anomaly spewing fiery plasma in the custodial closet.

Salabasama

• Bay Watcher
  • Cyber-elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11847 on: November 14, 2013, 02:22:14 am »

In my defense, I spent most of the round cleaning up plasma, then fixing the bomb site, so I never even SAW Feren until I was melted in genetics.  Once Alder mentioned Feren being dead I described you to someone in a full sec hardsuit.  I heard gunfire in genetics and ran in.  I quickly realised you had eye protection, so I bolted the doors to trap you. You promptly melted your own face off.  After that Hec hid me in the escape coffin, but one of the three blobs sealed me off, and Hec spent the rest of the round robusting Blob Spores and running from giant spiders.  B Borg was getting mad, there was just plasma everywhere, including an atmospheric anomaly spewing fiery plasma in the custodial closet.

You didn't even get to build the shrine for your medal.

After that round, was AI by myself, trying to figure out atmospherics.  Got a thing.  http://puu.sh/5hVrl.png  Screwed up atmosphere alarm?
I keep thinking glacier fortress would be fun, but it always ends up as cave layer fortress.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11848 on: November 14, 2013, 02:33:22 am »

Thankfully I was wearing Feren's ID, because when I open up with my e-gun (did I mention that Connor had a bag full of e-guns when I killed him? I know, right?)... He looks at the woman in the medical gear and quickly concludes that she is the thoroughly dead QM. Woo.

Wait, do gas masks block flashes? Because if they don't, I had thermals on and a flash would have utterly fucked me, considering that I already had some eye damage.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11849 on: November 14, 2013, 03:21:06 am »

I think alot of the AI shortcuts are broken, including the EVA motion alarms iirc.
In all things you were. In nothing you become.
Pages: 1 ... 788 789 [790] 791 792 ... 1654